Request: Could you write something based on 21, 32 & 38 ? :)
Prompts: “We’re in the middle of a thunderstorm and you wanna stop and feel the rain?” “I think I’m in love with you and I’m terrified.” “You fainted…straight into my arms. You know, if you wanted my attention you didn’t have to go to such extremes.”
Imagine~ Kai admitting his feelings whilst you drive him home.
“Y/N, can you please take your lover boy home.” Damon groaned referring to Kai who was currently sitting opposite him.
You and Kai had been a thing for a while but neither of you had made it official. You knew you had feelings towards him but you didn’t know if his feelings were equally as strong.
Kai glanced over at you as you entered the room that the two of them were sitting in. “Can’t he walk home?” you sighed as you stood in the door way.
“It’s pouring it down with rain and to be honest I’d rather spend some time with you.” Kai said, grinning at you.
Damon looked at you with pleading eyes, clearly not wanting to spend another second with the heretic.
“Ugh, fine.” you sighed in defeat knowing Damon would keep begging. “Come on.”
Kai stood up gleefully as you grabbed your car keys off the counter. “Same time tomorrow?” Kai said, turning to Damon. “I’ll pass.” Damon said as he stood up, pouring a bourbon.
You chuckled at Damon and you pushed the large wooden door open as Kai followed closely behind you.
Both you and Kai got in the car and you buckled your seat belt before noticing Kai hadn’t.
“Kai, seat belt.” you said looking over at him. “You do realize I can’t die. Especially not in a car accident.” he chuckled.
“Yeah and I’m really not in the mood to get pulled over. So I’ll say it again, seat belt.” you said as Kai held his hands up in surrender and he pulled his seat belt over his torso.
“Thank you.” you sighed as you started up the car.
“So how’s your day been?” Kai said in an attempt to start up a conversation to help break the silence.
“Pretty dull, when everyone’s not hating you there’s not much to do.” you said glancing over at Kai who was looking out the window.
“Thank you.” he said looking over at you as you scrunched your eyebrows together. “For not hating me.”
He gave you a small smile which you returned. You were the only person who didn’t hate him and because of you he didn’t hurt your friends and your friends didn’t hurt him.
“It’s nothing you don’t deserve.” you sighed, smiling at him.
“Pull over.” he said looking over at you.
“Kai it’s pouring down with rain, we’re not pulling over.” you said, acting as if Kai was a 5 year old.
“I need to tell you something.” he sighed looking over at you with pleading eyes.
You sighed and pulled over onto the side of the road and since there was no cars around it made it a lot easier.
“Get out the car.” Kai said unbuckling his seat belt as you looked at him with a cocked eyebrow.
“We’re in the middle of a thunderstorm and you wanna stop and feel the rain?” you said with a chuckle as Kai’s hand landed on the door handle.
“Please for me.” he said as he looked at you with puppy eyes that you couldn’t resist.
You groaned as you opened the door, the cold drop hitting against your face lik bullets. You made your way around the car to Kai who was standing there waiting for you.
“What did you want to tell me then?” you asked as he looked down at you, his big blue eyes locking onto yours.
“I think I’m in love with you and I’m terrified.” he breathed quickly and you could feel your heart rate quicken. Kai Parker, loved you.
“When did you come to this realization?” you asked, not entirely sure how to respond. The drops continued to hammer down onto the two of you but it didn’t dampen your spirits.
“I don’t even know. I just constantly want to be with you, I want to call you mine, I want everyone to know that I’m yours and more than anything I want you to love me back.” Kai breathed, his heart thumping in his chest at his own words.
“Kai..” you trailed off as his eyes burned into yours. “Please, just please say you feel the same way.” he said and you could see the hurt in his eyes.
“Of course I do.” you breathed as a large wave of relief washed over him. “Thank god because that means I can do this.”
He cupped your face and pressed your lips against his. The rain trickled down your face, stopping at your connected lips adding a cold sensation.
His lips were completely in sync with yours. Everything around you was completely non-existent in your heads and everything within you was focused on Kai.
It took a few moments but you pulled away, your eyes staying closed. When you opened your eyes Kai was staring at you in complete awe.
The cold rain hit against your skin and you could feel yourself shivering as goosebumps arose on your skin.
You pressed your head against Kai’s chest and he wrapped his arm around you, pulling you into his embrace.
He placed a short kiss to your forehead before you let go to get back into the car. But as soon as you did you became dizzy and light headed.
You gripped onto Kai’s arm as he looked at you in concern. “Y/N? You okay?” he asked as held you up.
And then everything went black.
Your eyes fluttered open as you pushed yourself up from the couch you’d be laying on.
You looked over the room with you gathered was in Kai’s apartment. Kai was sitting in a chair next you waiting for you to wake up.
“What happened?” you groaned as you looked over at Kai.
“You fainted…straight into my arms. You know, if you wanted my attention you didn’t have to go to such extremes.” he chuckled.
“How long was I out?” you said, giggling at his comment. You felt fine but you had no idea what had made you faint.
“About an hour.” he said giving you a small smile. Your mind rushed to how worried Damon must be, you’d taken their current enemy home and you’d been gone for ages.
“I should get going before Damon thinks somethings up.” you said sitting up, the dizzy feeling returning.
“I’ve already messaged Damon, you can’t go out on your own straight after that. You can stay here tonight.” he said as he grabbed a pillow putting it beneath your head to keep you comfortable.
You gave him a small smile as you pushed your head back onto the comfortable cushion he’d placed behind you.
“Thank you.” you sighed looking over at him. He smiled at you which made you body warm up and your heart race.
“D-do you remember what happened before you passed out?” he asked, stuttering continuously.
“The bit where you told me you loved me and then we kissed?” you said smirking as Kai sighed in relief.
“Yes, that bit.” he said grinning as he walked up to you. He kissed your lips gently and it send electric shocks through your body.
“Does that mean I get to sleep in your bed tonight? Because this couch isn’t the comfiest couch I’ve ever laid down on.” you chuckled as you looked into his eyes.
“Of course, baby girl.” he said grinning as your heart fluttered from the nick name. “Come on then.”
He scooped you up from the couch making you giggle. He carried you into the bedroom placing you gently onto the large double bed.
“You’re cute sometimes.” you said giggling as you lay on the bed staring up at him. “But I also need to get changed so there wasn’t much of a point putting me on the bed.”
Kai rolled his eyes, a smile creeping onto his face at your comment. “Shut up.” he laughed, throwing one of his shirts at you to wear to bed.
You laughed at him and caught the shirt he threw. “Get out so I can get changed.” you said to him as he cocked an eyebrow.
“Why would I want to leave?” he smirked glancing over at you, winking. You rolled your eyes and crawled under the covers.
“Why do you make my life difficult?” you sighed as you began to get changed beneath the covers.
“Because isn’t that what boyfriends do?” he smirked as he pulled some gray sweats on.
“Oh, so now you’ve promoted yourself to boyfriend?” you said as you cocked an eyebrow, struggling to pull the shirt on.
“Yeah, I have. Thanks for the position.” he said as he winked at you making you roll your eyes.
You finally pulled the shirt over your head as you kicked your jeans off and onto the floor. You sighed in relief feeling the comfort of the shirt.
Kai slid under the covers next to you, staring at you intently.
“It’s rude to stare.” you smirked turning to look at him as he let out a small chuckle.
“It’s hard to keep my eyes off something so beautiful.” he winked as your face flushed a shade of pink.
He wrapped his arms around your waist and you placed your forehead on his shoulder.
He kissed the top of you head gently as you exchanged body heat.
“Goodnight Kai.” you spoke softly.
“Goodnight babygirl.” he replied.
And with that you both fell asleep in each others arms.
(a/n) thank you anonymous and @salvatoresprincess2 for requesting this, it was fun to write and it was cool to write Kai all vulnerable and loved up <3
Paring: John Winchester x OFC Warnings: Poorly Written Smut, Language, Third Person POV, A/N: This idea came to my mind based on the song with the same title by Jake Owens. It gave me super big John Winchester feels and so here it is. Thank you, sorry if the smut is shitty, I wasn’t even planning on writing it, it just kinda happened *shrugs*. AND YES I KNOW THE DIALOG IS SUPER CHEEZY OKAY IT GOES WITH THE SONG SO SUE ME. Submitting this for @rickdixonandthefandomlifeposts Artist’s Contest (JDM CORNER)<3
Walking through the door of Harvelle’s, Ophelia knew that every hunter in the bar’s eyes instantly landed on her. She couldn’t blame them, she knew what she looked like. She knew that the zipper to her leather jacket held up her ample cleavage just perfectly, her ripped black jeans clinging to her curves like they were water against her skin. Her bright green eyes shining against the neon lights plastered all over the establishment, her long, brunette hair flowing teasingly behind her, begging for some old hunter to just come up behind her and give it a tug. She ignored the cat calls and whistles though, only there to have a few shots of whiskey to wind down from the hell of a hunt she just finished up. Damn Wendingos.
Moving On - Kodaline
‘Sometime in the future we can share our stories, when we don’t care about all of our mistakes our failures and our glories…but until that day comes along we’ll keep on moving on’
Flying High Falling Low - Walking On Cars
'It’s that time of year again and you know I’d love to buy you something but you know that I’ve got nothing…’
Marry Me - Train
'Forever could never be long enough for me, to feel like I’ve had long enough with you’
Perfect - Ed Sheeran
'I found a love for me Darling just dive right in, and follow my lead. Well I found a girl, beautiful and sweet I never knew you were the someone waiting for me. Cause we were just kids when we fell in love…’
The Fighter - The Fray
'Lover held her love, she begs him not to go, she unwraps his gloves, the lover says I know I know I know. She touched his finger tips, kissed his trembling lips. Somehow they both know, he’s not coming home’
Say You Won’t Let Go - James Arthur
'I met you in the dark, you lit me up. You made me feel as though I was enough’
The Moment I Knew - Taylor Swift
'And it was like slow motion, standing there in my party dress with red lipstick, and no one to impress…’
If You Could See Me Now - The Script
'It was February 14th Valentine’s Day, the roses came but they took you away…’
Not About Angels - Birdy
'We know full well that there’s just time, so is it wrong to dance this line?’
I Wouldn’t Mind It - He Is We
'Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile, I wouldn’t mind it…’
Breakeven - The Script
'Still alive but I’m barely breathing…just prayed to a god that I don’t believe in…’
I Found Myself - Anna Clendening
'My heart was beating, barely breathing but still alive. Lost along the way I’d given up my fight…’
Dancing On My Own - Callum Scott
'Now I’m in the corner watching you kiss her. I’m right over here, why can’t you see me? I’m giving it my all but I’m not the guy you’re taking home…’
All Too Well - Taylor Swift
'Cause there we are again in the middle of the night, dancing round the kitchen in the refrigerator light…’
Hurt - Christina Augilera
'I’m sorry for, blaming you, for all the things I just couldn’t do. And I’ve hurt myself in hurting you…’
Hiding My Heart Away - Adele
'This is how the story went, I met someone by accident, who blew me away…’
Thinking Of You - Katy Perry
'Comparisons are easily done once you’ve had a taste of perfection…’
To My Parents - Anna Clendening
'I’m sorry mum and dad I know I messed up bad, I should’ve done, should’ve done better. I’m sorry mum and dad for all the time I’ve had to get my life, get my life together but I didn’t…’
Take Me Home - Jess Glynne
'Came to you with a broken faith, you gave me more than a hand to hold…’
One - Ed Sheeran
'Tell me that you turned down the man who asked for your hand because you’re waiting for me…’
Leave Your Lover - Sam Smith
'I don’t have much to give but I don’t care for gold. What use is money when you need someone to hold’
In My Veins - Andrew Belle
'Nothing goes as planned…everything will break…’
These Four Walls - Little Mix
'I feel so numb staring at the shower walls…it’s begun the feeling that the end has come. And now the water’s cold.’
The Man Who Can’t Be Moved - The Script
'Going back to the corner where I first saw you gonna camp in my sleeping bag I’m not gonna move…’
T-Shirt - Birdy
'I know because I’ve spent half this morning thinking about the t-shirt you sleep in’
Still Falling For You - Ellie Goulding
'It took us a while, because we were young and unsure…’
One and Only - Adele
'You’ve been on my mind, I grow fonder everyday lose myself in time at the mention of your name.’
The Town - Niall Horan
'Waking up to kiss you and nobody’s there. The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air…’
Fake Smile - Rebecca Ferguson
'Put on you fake smile and wipe away your real tears, it’s not real anyway…’
Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
'Oceans apart, day after day and I slowly go insane…’
Broken Arrow - The Script
'This time he’s not gonna be another could’ve been. This time she’s gonna live to work she’s not working to live…’
Above The Clouds Of Pompeii - Bears Den
'I was too young to understand the flowers sleeping in her hands…’
Alive - Sia
'I had a one way ticket to a place where all the demons go. Where the wind don’t change bad nothing in the ground can ever grow…’
One Of These Days - Olly Murs
'My room is big enough for the both of us, won’t you come around help me fill it up…’
Car Radio - Twenty One Pilots
'I ponder on something great my lungs will fill and then deflate. They fill with fire, exhale desire. I know it’s dire my time today. I have these thoughts so often I ought to replace that slot with what I was bought 'cause somebody stole my car radio and now I just sit in silence’
Near To You - A Fine Frenzy
'Near to you I am healing but it’s taking so long. And though he’s gone and you are wonderful it’s hard to move on.’
My Immortal - Evanescence
'When you cried I’d wipe away all of your tears, when you screamed I’d fight away all of your fears’
Just A Kiss - Lady Antebellum
'Lying here with you so close to me, it’s hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breath’
Secret Love Song Part II - Little Mix
'Why can’t I hold you in the street or kiss you on the dance floor? I wish that it could be like that, why can’t it be like that 'cause I’m Yours…’
Happiness - The Fray
'Happiness damn near destroys you, it breaks your faith to pieces on the floor.’
Please Don’t Say You Love Me - Gabrielle Aplin
'Please don’t say you love me because I might not say it back. It doesn’t mean my hearts stopped skipping when you look at me like that…’
Come To Me - Goo Goo Dolls
'I caught you burning photographs like that could save you from your past…’
All Again - Ella Henderson
'I am falling, but I’m too weak to fly. Now my heart’s wide open and you’re the reason why…’
I Know You Care - Ellie Goulding
'Clinging to me like a last breath you would breath…you were like home to me, I don’t recognise this street.’
Suitcase - Emeli Sandé
'Didn’t see it coming, no kind of warning, I can’t work out where I’ve gone wrong. His clothes are missing, but his key’s still here…’
I Can’t Make You Love Me - Adele
'Turn down the light…turn down the bed. Turn down these voices inside my head…’
Bad Blood - Bastille
'We were young and drinking in the park we had no where else to go. You said you’d always have my back oh but how were we to know…’
Better Man - Lady Antebellum
'When I first laid eyes on you in that downtown cafe I loved the way your auburn hair danced across your face…’
Shine - Birdy
'Shine, if your heart tells you to then who are you to question it. Shine, if the world gets you down don’t be afraid to wrestle it….’
Fix You - Coldplay
'When you try your best but you don’t succeed…when you get what you want but not what you need…’
Freedom - Rebecca Ferguson
'There is hope…even as the tears fall on your lips even as you take another sip…’
Wasn’t Expecting That - Jamie Lawson
'It was only a word, it was almost misheard and I wasn’t expecting that. Just a delicate kiss, anyone could’ve missed, I wasn’t expecting that.’
Yours - Ella Henderson
'I wear your winter coat, the one you love to wear…so I can feel close to what’s beyond compare…’
Kiss It All Better - He Is We
'He sits in his cell and he lays on his bed covers his head and closes his eyes. He’s sees a smoking gun and the coward he ran and in his arms is the bleeding love of his life…’
Beautiful Disaster - Kelly Clarkson
'He drowns in his dreams…an exquisite extreme I know. He’s as damned as he seems and more heaven than a heart could know…’
The One - Kodaline
'Tell me, tell me that you want me and I’ll be yours completely for better or for worse.’
Beautiful To Me - Olly Murs
'She ties her hair up tight, she puts her armour on when she steps outside…’
Only Love Can Hurt Like This - Paloma Faith
'I tell myself you don’t mean a thing what we got, got no hold on me. But when you’re not there I just crumble…’
I Hope - Rebecca Ferguson
'I used to hate you so easily, look into your eyes so eagerly and where there was cold I wouldn’t walk away.’
I’m Yours - The Script
'You touch these tired eyes of mine, map my face out line by line and somehow growing old is fine…’
Breaking the Law - Emeli Sande
'I’ll never stop braking the law for you. I’ll never stop helping to pull you through.’
Begin Again - Taylor Swift
'And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid…I think it’s strange that you think I’m funny because he never kid.’
Hard Work - Ella Henderson
'I know I’m not wasting my time, for you to be the reason I cry, and no I’m not gonna lie. You’re hard work but you’re good for me.“
Nature’s Law - Embrace
'You should never fight your feelings, when you’re very bones believe it…’
Shirtsleeves - Ed Sheeran
'When salted tears won’t dry I’ll wipe my shirtsleeves under your eyes. These hearts will be flooded tonight, I’ll wipe my shirtsleeves under your eyes’
No Angel - Birdy
'Remember once the things you told me and how the tears fell from my eyes. They didn’t fall because it hurt me, I just hate to see you cry’
Like I Can - Sam Smith
'He could be a stranger you gave a second glance. He could be a trophy of a one night stand. He could have your humour but I don’t understand 'cause he’ll never love you like I can’
Friends - Ed Sheeran
'That’s why friends should sleep in other beds and friends shouldn’t kiss me like you. Yeah I know there a limit to everything but my friends will never love me like you’
This Woman’s Work - Greg Laswell
'I know you have little life in you yet. I know you have a lot of strength yet. Should be crying but I just can’t let it show, should be hoping but I can’t stop thinking. All the things we should’ve said but we never said. All the things that you needed from me. All the you wanted for me. All the things we should’ve done but we didn’t oh my darling…’
Dead Man Walking - The Script
'Already seen it in your face already someone in place. I’m a breathing talking dead man walking’
Be The One - The Fray
'They’re two lovers in the night waiting on the sun to rise. Passing ships into the night under different skies. But you just whisper what you said one last time I could’ve sworn I heard you that 'you are mine’
Promise Me - Beverly Carven
'When I go away I’ll miss you and I will be thinking of you every night and day. Just promise me you’d wait 'cause I’ll be saving all my love for you…’
Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
'Because I’ve been feeling everything from hate to love from love to lust to truth I guess that’s how I know you…do I’ll hold you close’
Lay Down - Ella Henderson
'Won’t you lay down and tell me the places you’ve been. Won’t you lay down and relive your story again…’
Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon and Garfunkel
'When you’re weary, feeling small. When tears are in your eyes, I’ll dry them all. I’m on your side, oh, when times get rough. And friends just can’t be found. Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down’
For The First Time - The Script
'She’s all laid up in bed with a broken heart. Whilst I’m drinking jack all alone in my local bar. And I don’t know how, how we got into this mad situation. Only doing things out of frustration. Trying to make it work but man these times are hard.’
How To Save A Life - The Fray
'Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness. But I would’ve stayed up with up all night had I known how to save a life’
Black Is The Colour - Cara Dillon
'Black is the colour of my true love’s hair. Her lips are like a rose so fair. She’s got the sweetest face and the gentlest hands. I love the ground where on she stands’
Riding To New York - Passenger
'I met him in Minnesota, he was dark and overcast. With long grey hair and eyes that stared through me like I was glass. I asked 'where are you going to?’ He said 'I’m the wind I’m just blowing through’… then he lit up a cigarette and began to talk’
Lay Me Down - Sam Smith and John Legend
'Can I lay by your side? Next to you. Next to you. And make sure you’re alright…’
Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran
'I found my heart and broke it here. Made friends and lost them through the years…’
Silhouette - Tom Odell
'It’s just a silhouette, a flick of the blinds just a mind trick. I don’t know why but it reminds me of someone that I used to know…’
Supermarket flowers - Ed Sheeran
'Took the get well soon cards and stuffed animals. Poured the old ginger beer down the sink. Dad always told me don’t you cry when you’re down but mum there’s a tear every time that I blink…’
1. "Are you kidding me?”
2. “What is going on?”
3. “Please tell me that was you?”
4. “How long have you been stood there?”
5. “Let me in.”
6. “Why is it so cold?”
7. “Paint is meant to go on the wall not your face.”
8. “Are you okay?”
9. “How long have you known?”
10. “That could’ve gone better.”
11. “You really thought that this was a good idea?”
12. “Where am I?”
13. “It’s One in the morning.”
14. “Let’s bake!!”
15. “Why are you holding our child like Simba?”
16. “I don’t trust you.”
17. “I hate you…”
18. “Don’t talk to me.”
19. “Just stay away from me okay?”
20. “You don’t know what it feels like…”
21. “They’re dead…”
22. “What do I do?”
23. “I’m pregnant…”
24. “This is going really badly. It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion.”
25. “I wasn’t staring! I was watching…intently.”
26. “This is what you call handling the situation?”
27. “Truth or Dare?”
28. “They’re your child before 5AM.”
29. “We’ve watched 12 episodes we need to stop now.”
30. “You know you can talk to me right?”
31. “Everything is going to be fine.”
32. “Aw, you’re so cute.”
33. “Don’t make me come over there.”
35. “Calm down.”
36. “Dance with me.”
37. “Just stop talking.”
38. “It’s getting late…”
39. “Wait. Are we lost?”
40. “Don’t go…”
41. “This is…a strange turn of events.”
42. “Everything we do is weird to everyone else but us.”
43. “That was the police…”
45. “Please don’t hate me. I couldn’t bare the thought of not seeing you every day…”
46. “This is as far as I had got plan wise I’m afraid.”
47. “And now it’s snowing. Brilliant.”
48. “Yay…road trip.”
49. “Let’s play 20 questions.”
50. “What makes you happy”
51. “It’s complicated…”
52. “After everything…I’d still choose you.“
53. “This could only happen to me.”
54. “Say something…”
55. “Come here…”
56. “Don’t shut me out.”
57. “What are we waiting for?”
58. "We need to talk…”
59. .“We can’t keep doing this.”
60. "Haven’t you read that already?”
61. .“I can’t stand back and watch you do this…”
62. “You’re such an idiot.”
63. .“Why did you kiss me?”
64. .“Don’t pretend you’re not having fun.”
66. .“Do you really think I could replace you?”
67. “Because I love you…”
69. “I said there was a plan, I never said it was a good one.”
70. “Put. The snowball. Down.”
71. .“Did you just smile?”
72. .“When did things get this hard?”
73. "I suppose…we’re all stories in the end.”
74. “Did you have to hit me?”
75. “FOUR HOURS I’VE BEEN HERE.”
76. .“Come inside…”
77. “You deserve better than that.”
78. “You’d do that for me?”
79. “You were willing to give up everything…”
80. “Oh for the love of god just kiss already!”
81. “ITS HAPPENING!”
82. “Are you saying goodbye?”
83. “Another life…”
84. “Well that was stupid.”
85. “You love me really.”
86. “That was smooth.”
87. “Sometimes, the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.”
88. “I have a very good explanation for all of this.”
89. “Wait…are you actually struggling for something to say?”
90. “Nice save.”
91. “Do you want me to go?”
92. “What are you even talking about?”
93. .“How are you allowed out in public…”
94. “I’m going to stay, okay? I’m going to stay with you.”
95. “And when were you planning on telling me this?”
96. “Because…I care about you…”
97. “That’s stupid! Let’s do it!”
98. “Why am I friends with you.”
99. “It’s okay! You’re safe, I promise. It was just a nightmare.”
100. .“What is it? What happened?”
101. "It could’ve been worst.”
102. “what an appalling piece of advice!”
103. “Pizza and a movie?”
104. “If you weren’t so cute…”
105. “I mean you could’ve just stopped talking?!”
106. “You’ve been awake for 48 hours this isn’t healthy.”
107. “I think we should take you to hospital…”
108. “Please say you know who I am?”
109. “It must be awful to look at the person you love and for them to look back at you and have no idea who you are…”
110. “Nobody is invincible…”
111. “GIVE ME THE AUX CHORD OTHERWISE WE’RE MAKING THIS 39 HOUR ROAD TRIP IN SILENCE!”
112. “I would never forget.”
113. “Oh my god that rain is vicious.”
114. “Is it bedtime?”
115. “How’s my little soldier?”
116. “Bored. Bored. Bored.”
117. “Your go.”
118. “Stop staring.”
119. “Oh. Bit of a domestic going on.”
120. “You really don’t believe me…”
121. “What now?”
122. “I’m sorry, you’ve been cheating on me how long?”
123. “Look, I’m sorry I put you off when you were playing Mario Kart. Please can you let me back in now…”
124. “Don’t worry I took care of your animal crossing town whilst you were ill, I did all the weeding and helped almost pay off your loan.”
125. “Let’s get you to bed.”
126. “How can something so small be so loud?”
127. “Here. Take my jacket.”
128. “I’m not special. I’m nothing.”
129. “I don’t want to lose you.”
130. “I have calculated how far that window opens. Take it as a warning.”
131. “How was that supposed to help?”
132. “Come to bed.”
133. “Please sit down. I can’t pick you up off the floor if you fall over.”
134. “Look at me. Are you hurt?”
135. “How much longer can we keep doing this?”
136. “We could be happy…”
137. “Are you an actual idiot?”
138. “I may have..sort of… just adopted four dogs…”
139. “We’ve watched this film 7 times.”
140. “I could kiss you!”
141. “Are you limping?”
142. “On a scale of one to ten how illegal is this?”
143. “Wh..what do I do? Tell me what do I do?”
144. “Will you stay with me?”
145. “I’m doing this to protect you.”
146. “I’ve nearly lost you once. I’m not risking it again.”
147. “Two minutes. Just give me two minutes…”
148. “Welcome home.”
149. “I don’t belong anywhere…”
150. “What about us?”
151. “You are the human version of a headache.”
152. “I’m not sure how much more of this I can take.”
153. “Why didn’t you tell me?”
154. “Just take my word for it.”
155. “Look, we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.”
156. “Sorry I stopped listening about ten minutes ago. What on earth are you talking about?”
157. “I thought I knew you but now? I don’t know…”
158. “Respect and trust go both ways.”
159. “Oh ye of little faith.”
160. “Well, I just put 2 and 2 together…”
161. “It’s a stupid stupid idea.”
162. “Why do I let you talk me into these things?”
163. “When are you going to stop pretending that nothing ever hurts you?”
164. “Who put you in charge?”
165. “What did your last slave die of?”
166. “In your dreams.”
167. “We make a pretty good team you and me.”
168. “Leave it. It’s not worth it.”
169. “I didn’t want to get you involved.”
170. “I shouldn’t have come…”
171. “We know how it’s going to end…we always have…”
172. “Do you know what’s it’s like? Wanting to give up but knowing you can’t because everyone else needs you to be strong.”
173. “I’m guessing that wasn’t part of the plan.”
174. “I haven’t got time for this.”
175. “What happened to being one of the good guys?”
176. “What was that you just threw at me.”
177. “If I have to do this then so do you.”
178. “Are you angry?”
179. “Why are you being so nice to me?”
180. “What if this isn’t how it’s supposed to be? What if we’re just clutching at whatever time we’ve got?”
181. “Maybe I wasn’t meant to have friends…maybe I’m supposed to be alone?”
182. “Ugh I do not have an interest in football I can’t believe you made me come here.”
183. “I’m too late aren’t I?”
184. “Don’t quote 'Only Fools And Horses’ at me I’m trying to be dramatic.”
185. “Even if I wasn’t awake I would be now.”
186. “I fall for it every time.”
187. “Don’t ever do that to me again!”
188. “Are you safe? Where you are now…tell me that if nothing else. Are you safe?”
189. “I want my family back.”
190. “I’m just tired.”
191. “I bet you think you’re funny.”
192. “Real monsters are human…learnt that a long time ago.”
193. “I had a weird dream about you last night.”
194. “If you’re going to have your friends round you’ve got to play nice.”
195. “Oh well that’s made me feel much better.”
196. “Did they lay a finger on you?”
197. “Of all the things to be hereditary.”
198. “You owe me a new door.”
199. “I’m going to bed because I can’t cope with this anymore.”
200. “Next time an idea forms in that head of yours share it with the group.”
201. “text me when you get there.”
202. “In hindsight it wasn’t my best idea.”
203. “Is that my hoodie?”
204. “Excuse me but let me get this straight. You want me to sleep here? In the haunted house?!”
205. “Okay well that’s broken.”
206. “But…it was so real…”
207. “Look, I appreciate you trying to be kind but you’re really not helping…”
209. “Well this is it. This is how it ends!”
210. “Don’t look at me in that tone of voice.”
211. “How many energy drinks have you had?”
212. “As the adult here I shouldn’t be encouraging this.”
213. “Okay so we just follow the recipe. I mean how hard can it be?”
214. “Hi. Yeah. I’m lost and have less than £10 on me and my phone is on 3% Erm. Help. Please…”
215. “What the fluffing beans was that?”
216. “My stress levels reached crying in McDonalds yesterday but apart from that I’m fine.”
217. “Why does coming to a fair make me feel 12 years old?”
218. “I wanted to tell you. I really did. But how could I?”
219. “I was falling apart and no one could tell…”
220. “I’m you’re real dad/mum.”
221. “Well…this has certainly been the most entertaining evening…”
222. “I’ve seen enough episodes of Poirot to know nothing good ever happens on a train.”
223. “When are you going to realise that what you do effects everyone around you?”
224. “The memories hurt more.”
225. “I wish I’d just…I wish I’d done more whilst I had the chance…”
226. “We’re best friends because our parents could not cope with us as twins.”
227. “We’ve all lived through our own horrors and I think, no matter how fast we run, they’ll always catch up with us in the end.”
228. “I was replaceable…”
229. “Someone just ran us off the road.”
230. “If we’re going we have to go now.”
231. “I knew someone was missing from my life. I just didn’t know who…”
232. “We were young and messed up.”
233. “What do you know? You don’t know anything!”
234. “I wish I’d never met you.”
235. “I was scared you’d leave.”
236. “I don’t like the person I’ve become.”
237. “Why do you even put up with me?”
238. “He/she’s better off without me.”
239. “When did everything become so tragic.”
240. “Everyone has that story they never tell.”
241. “I’m leaving. I’m sorry but…i just can’t do this anymore..
242. "If you’re gonna be like that do it yourself.”
243. “Why do I let him/her treat me like that?”
244. “I’ll take them to school today.”
245. “I’m sick of everyone thinking I’m someone I’m not.”
246. “Just give me your hand.”
247. “Don’t do this…”
248. “You were always there when I needed you.”
249. “Mind if I join?”
250. “Maybe we’ll just have to figure this out together.”
251. “I heard this song and thought of you.”
252. “I’ll be back before you know it.”
253. “I’ll get this.”
254. “Just…take care of yourself. If you do one thing for me.”
255. “Out of all the things I thought I’d prepared myself for…I never expected to fall in love with you…”
256. “I can’t forget you.”
257. “I did this for you. All of this! Don’t you understand?”
258. “I may be a little drunk…”
259. “You look like you need a hug.”
260. “Try not to fall over.”
261. “Do you know how long I’ve been trying to tell you I’m hopelessly in love with you?”
262. “Well if you didn’t move it and I didn’t move it then who did?”
263. “Ah, the plot thickens.”
264. “Just shut up and get in the car.”
265. “Please let me survive this with a shred of dignity in tact.”
266. “But I dealt with it last time.”
267. “I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”
268. “You will call if you need me, won’t you?”
269. “Okay I admit it. I’m worried. I’d hate for anything to happen to you…”
270. “Have I told you how much I love you today?”
271. “How long have we owned this?”
272. “You’re quiet. What’s wrong?”
273. “Move over. I am not going top and tails with you.”
274. “They’re never going to hurt you again.”
275. “I am no where near drunk enough to be agreeing to this.”
276. “I made the excuse of having to baby sit. Though looking at you I don’t think it was that much of a lie.”
277. “Power cuts are all fun and games until the last candle goes out.”
278. “For god’s sake take some responsibility!”
279. “Don’t go to sleep. Stay awake and talk to me.”
280. “I’ll be home soon. I promise.”
The first time Kai sees you and he’s already completely infatuated with you.
Lunch with Kai was perfect, you both ate and spoke about your lives. You talked so much and neither of you ran out of things to talk about.
He was a good person, he was just misunderstood and you knew that. The whole time he wouldn’t take his eyes off you; completely awestruck.
“You’re really beautiful.” Kai breathed, speaking his thoughts. Your face turned a light shade of pink at his comment and your heart skipped a beat.
“Thank you.” you said with a giggle which made a warmth run through the boy sitting opposite you.
You could hear his heart thumping and if you were any closer you would probably be able to feel it to.
The grill began to clear out and it was then you’d realized how long you’d spent with Kai, it was starting to get dark and soon the night owls would begin to arrive.
Kai noticed this as well and he said something about it before you could. “It’s getting kind of late, I should drop you home before your brothers get worried.”
You gave him a small smile, you found it humorous that was scared of your brothers. “As long as I tell them everything went well, they won’t touch you.” you chuckled.
He sighed as he looked over at you, “I just want to make sure they’ll let me keep seeing you.”
A grin spread across your face, the boy who all of your friends and family feared and despised was currently sitting in front of you completely infatuated with you.
“Should we get going then?” you said smiling, standing up from the booth you’d been sitting in.
Kai stood up smiling at you as he towered over your small frame. “Sure.” he said as he began to walk towards the door as you followed closely behind.
You climbed into his car as he got into the drivers seat, a small smile on his face. He’d been right to like you, you were incredibly understanding, kind as well as beautiful.
Whilst he was driving he stole glances at you, some you noticed, some you didn’t.
He pulled over at the front of the Salvatore home and you began to get out of the car before realizing Kai hadn’t moved a muscle.
“You not coming in?” you asked, looking over at him.
His face was slightly surprised but his face returned to normal. “I’m not sure that’s the best idea, y’know your brothers hating me and all.” he mumbled looking down.
“Just come in, for me.” you said smiling as he sighed and unbuckled his seat belt.
You both walked towards the porch as you pulled out your keys. You unlocked the large wooden door and pushed it open with a creak to see both of your brothers sitting on the couch.
Their attention quickly turned to you and Kai as they both sent him deathly stares.
“If you’ve bought him home for me to kill him I’ll gladly do it.” Damon said, looking Kai up and down.
“Actually, I had a lot of fun and it was an amazing date.” you said tilting your head smiling at the two brothers.
“Ugh, I was looking forward to ripping his heart out.” Damon said rolling his eyes. “I was looking forward to watching him do it.” Stefan spoke up.
You looked back at Kai to see him sending them both a sarcastic smile making you giggle.
“I need a drink, want one?” you asked Kai as you started to walk down towards the cellar where you kept all the Salavatore’s supply of booze.
“Sure.” Kai said, following closely behind you leaving your brothers alone in the living room.
When you reached the cellar you turned to Kai about to ask him what he wanted but before you could he smashed his lips onto yours.
Your face burned a bright red and you were surprised but melted into it after a few moments.
The kiss was passionate and fast but not too fast. It was full of affection and love. You could feel Kai’s heart racing and his muscular body pressed against your frame, his body heat radiated onto you.
Everything about you made you feel safe even though he was the most dangerous person for you to be around right now.
He pulled away for air, his face burning from the intensity of the kiss. “Sorry but I’ve been wanting to do that all night.” he said breathlessly as he looked deep into your eyes.
You didn’t know what to say so you simply pressed your lips against his once again.
He kissed back almost immediately, it was rougher than the last but still filled with just as much affection. He slowly backed you into the wall, his cold rings running up your arm to cup your face.
You rested your hands behind his neck, pulling his body closer to yours. He picked you up, placing you onto a table in the cellar; not breaking this kiss for a second.
You wrapped your legs around his waist wanting him as close to you as possible, needing his body heat like it was a drug.
“Not in the wine cellar.” somebody groaned from the door way. You quickly pulled apart to see Stefan standing in the cellar looking away from the two of you.
“Um.” you stuttered as your face flushed red.
“I should really be leaving.” Kai muttered as he left the room leaving you on the table. “I’ll see you later Y/N.” Kai said as he smirked at Stefan.
Stefan left alongside Kai leaving you there in the cellar, sitting on the table.
“Sorry, I really couldn’t keep my hand hands off her.” Kai smirked at Stefan and Damon before he left, leaving them in just as much disgust as they’d been in earlier that day.
(a/n) thank you @kaimonels for asking for this x the first one was so nice to write and i hope this is along the lines of what you wanted to read
A/N: So I thought that I’d do a crossover of my favourite TV shows. I think this turned out okay. Also, I’m not sure if I want to make a second part to this.
“Morons,” Sherlock said aloud. “They’re all a bunch of morons.”
“Sherlock,” You replied. “You haven’t met them yet.”
“No. But I can tell they will all be idiots. Why isn’t John here?”
“Because he wants to stay with Mary and the baby. He doesn’t want to travel all the way to New York!”
“He did want to travel to America however he thought he had to stay behind. Mary insisted that he went but alas! Sentimentality.”
“Why did Mycroft want us to travel to New York anyway? What’s wrong with the York in England?”
“He wants us to solve a case. I don’t know the full details yet but I am sure they will fill us in. Apparently, like usual, the case was out of the depth of the police. Therefore, I am here and only I can solve it.”
“So Jake, what do you think this ‘Sherlock Holmes’ will be like?” Asked Charles.
“No idea,” Jake replied. “I heard that he can be quite rude.”
“I heard that he’s the best detective in the world!” Said Amy in a very fast pace.
“I’m sure that I could show him a thing or two,” Replied Jake.
“Everyone listen up!” Captain Holt announced walking out of his office. “I want everyone to treat Mr Holmes and his companion with great respect. Although he can be… Difficult to work with. Peralta! You will be working closely with him. Try not to irritate him.”
“No problem, Captain!” Said Jake.
“I am a big fan of him!” Amy stated. “He uses powers the of deduction!”
“Yeah you know that because you’re a massive nerd!” Gina said from behind her desk.“
"Do you not find him fascinating?” Amy asked.
“I am fascinating. Honey, I don’t need a man to be fascinated by.”
“Guys, he’s here!” Terry exclaimed as there was a ping from the lift. The squad gathered around and waited in anticipation.
“Mr Holmes!” Captain Holt said and extended his hand to the tall British man. “Pleased to meet you.” Sherlock said nothing but shook the older man’s hand. You then shook the Captain’s hand. “Mr Holmes, meet my squad. This is Dete-”
“Two sociopaths,” Sherlock said as he pointed to Rosa and Adrian. “However Captain, you can have sociopathic tendencies.” He scanned the other detectives and Gina. He then turned to Amy. “You don’t like failure and a suck up to your boss.” He turned to Charles. “You have a child but he is adopted. You can’t marry your partner because she had a bad break up. You also suck up to your best friend.”
Charles gasped. “How does he know that?”
Sherlock ignored him and continued, “Then there is the Sargent. You can be tough however you’re a family man. Two… No! three daughters.” He glanced at Hitchcock and Scully. “Two obese men who could possible die at any moment of a heart attack. Then there is the assistant. A woman who is not a detective but has a big influence on the squad despite her only being an assistant. A very self centred woman but is very spiritual. A big fan of social media. And finally… You.” He stared at Jake. “You’re a man who is considered a great detective yet comes from a broken home. Your father was not involved in your life so you lived with your mother and often hoped for his return. When he did come back, he most likely used you. You’re in a lot of debt so your clothes are cheap so you most likely have to borrow money from your friends. Now, as you know I’m Sherlock Holmes and this is my colleague Y/N L/N. I’m here for the case so I am sure there is a presentation in the briefing room over there.” He gave a fake smile and strutted into the room while everyone was gazing in awe however slightly insulted by his comments.
“I’m so sorry,” You told them and followed your friend.
“I like him,” Rosa smirked.
“Am I a suck up?” Amy asked. “No I can’t be a suck up. Anyway, that could have been worse.”
“Could have been worse!” Jake said. “Name of your sex tape.” He received a glare from his girlfriend. But Jake knew that he had met his match with Sherlock Holmes.
Ok so…this is literally the first fanfiction I have ever written so, it may not be the best but I have plans for possible continuation. I have to thank my moirail for looking over it and helping correct things I didn’t catch after the first time I read through it.
ANDDDD Finally it’s based on Zeborah’s generic highschool AU which really helped tip me into liking Jake/John.
-John x Karkat -John x Dave -Dave x Terezi -Karkat x Terezi -Karkat x Gamzee -Gamzee x Tavros -Tavros x Vriska -Vriska x John -Dirk x Jake -Dirk x Jane -John x Rose -Nepeta x Equius -Feferi x Eridan -Rose x Kanaya -Eridan x Sollux -Feferi x Sollux -Mituna x Latula -Aranea x Meenah -Kurloz x Meulin -Sollux x Aradia -Roxy x John -Roxy x Colliope -Error x Fresh -Fresh x Geno -Geno x Death -Palette x Goth -Fresh x Pj -Fresh x Blue -Error x Blue -Sugar x Melon -Undyne x Alphys -Toriel x Asgore -Sans x Mettaton -Grillby x Muffet -Chara x Frisk -Chara x Papyrus -Mettaton x Papyrus -Error x Ink -Dream x Ink -Dipper x Mable -Dipper x Pacifica -Mable x Pacifica -Steven x Connie -Pearl x Amethyst -Peridot x Amethyst -Peridot x Jasper -Sapphire x Ruby -Lars x Sadie -Sadie x Ranoldo -Jane x Jake -Karkat x Dave -Pinkie pie x Rainbow dash -Rainbow dash x Apple jack -Apple jack x Rarity -Twilight sparkle x Sunset shimmer -Fluttershy x Rainbow dash -Moondancer x Twilight sparkle -Twilight sparkle x Starlight glimmer -Vynle x Octavia -Big macintosh x Marble pie -Big macintosh x Fluttershy -Aria x Sonata -Derpy x Dr.Whooves -Shadow x Amy -Amy x Blaze -Blaze x Silver -Shadow x Sonic -Cream x Tails -Cream x Emrl -Cream x Charmy -Charmy x Cosmo -Haruhi x Tamaki -Hikaru x Kouru -Haruhi x Hikaru -Tamaki x Kyoya -Knuckles x Rouge -Konata x Kagami -Chryssie x Fluffle puff -Nightmare x Cross -Cross x Dream -Rufio x Horus -Porrim x Cronos -Spring x Unfresh -Muffet x Mettaton -Sci x Outer -Sans x Grillby -Jade x Karkat -Tord x Tom -Lapis x Amethyst -Reboot x Eraser -Reboot x Ink -Hullucive x Xelence -Marceline x Bonnie -Finn x Flame Princess -Marshallee x Fionna -Ruby x Wiece -Blake x Sun -Pyrrah x John -Neo x Roman -Ren x Nora -Neo x Ruby -Nightmare x Muffet -Bon Bon x Lyrha -Fell x Edgeberry -Ichimatsu x EVERYBODY -Blue x Dream -Kirito x Lisbeth -Scitwi x Timber -Swift x G -Xaji x Goth -Amy x Rouge -Tom x Edd -Tom x Matt -Paul x Patryk -Peach x Rosalina -Matt x Lucy -Lapis x Peridot -Eduardo x Jon -Jon x Mark -Mark x Eduardo -Eduardo x Laurel -Edd x Hellucard -Jon x Tom -Edd x Eduardo -Patryk x Tord -Edd x Matilda -Matt x Tori -Tom x Tori -Edd x Tori -Tom x Matilda -Paul x Edd