jake h

  • what she says: i'm fine
  • what she means: homestuck is ending tomorrow. Tomorrow. everything andrew hussie has worked towards for seven years is coming to a conclusion on 4/13. after tomorrow we're never getting another upd8, never going to see the characters we watched grow up again. there's never going to be another story like this one again. the fandom is slowly going to grow smaller and move on and stop caring about the incredible world that hussie built. and I know we all like to joke about finally being free from this hellpit, but frankly I'm not ready to say goodbye. I don't want to say goodbye to the characters I've loved for so long, to the comic that's shaped me into who I am today. I'm not even close to prepared for this but I don't have a choice. Because homestuck is ending tomorrow aND NOTHING IS O K A Y

Did a callout on Twitter for wrestlers to doodle, and here they all are in one place and coloured up!

If you dig these, check out my epic Lucha Libre webcomic The Legend of La Mariposa!

This is so far from done and being ill has not helped it move any faster, but I will get there and I will fix the things I don’t like… This will be my last post for Dirkweek when I finally get round to finishing it instead of sleeping or being dead from work…

DIRKJAKE IS NOT ABUSIVE I WILL LITERALLY FIGHT ALL OF YOU EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF YOU U THINK I WONT I FUCKIN WILL F I G H T M E

END OF OMEGAPAUSE UPDATE AHHHHH

OK SO WOO SPADES SLICK NARRATION a refresher on where the FUCK hes been

i am 99% sure andrew hussie didnt draw this. the other 1% wonders if hes got a new art style. 

WOOO NEW ARTISTS

please… dont drop the fridge on jake…


hOLY SHIT


oh thank god


welcome to the family

GT: Wake me up (wake me up inside)


oh GOD i forgot he had lord englishs fucking gun


is it jasprose, terezi, or another villain? 


OHHH NO… OHHHHHHHHH NO…


HES ALREADY HERE


Jack. Jack what are you doing. No. You are flagrantly ignoring continuity now. I didn’t give you a working cybernetic eye, stop that.

Fine, you want to pretend it’s a real fucking cyber eye, go ahead. What do I even care at this point. Just make shit up to spite me. It’s fine.

live action retcons… he has lost control of his cast



there he is

in a shocking twist, jack doesn’t recognise himself!!!

You zoom way in with your APPARENTLY REAL CYBER-EYE(???) and see it is none other than your arch nemesis, LORD ENGLISH himself. Or at least, the closest thing passing for him in this session. You will leave these knuckleheads to rumble amongst themselves. You suddenly don’t care about them at all.

WELP


so much for jake’s battle lol now he probably has an army

All you care about is PAYBACK. You’ve got a casino to avenge. Remember that? That didn’t stop from being a thing.

o m g…. that was last mentioned so, so long ago

that’s the end of today’s update holy crap

EOA6 - 99%

Here is the plan. Starting today, there will be 6 days of updates (about 125 total pages). Then a brief pause. Then on 4/6, I’ll post the END OF ACT 6 animation.

That should immediately be followed by 7 days of updates (about 40 total pages), ending with an update on 4/13, the 7th anniversary of Homestuck. That update will contain ACT 7 in its entirety.

The current 125 page stretch was drawn by a few guest artists. Gina Chacon, Mallory Dyer, and Adrienne Garcia (all artists for WP). The panels they did are very good, and I think make for a nice runway leading up to the final animations. Of course there are a lot of other great contributing artists to all that content as well. Thanks for the patience during the Omegapause. I hope you enjoy the conclusion to Homestuck.

AHHHHHHHHH

AN UPDATE EVERY DAY FOR 6 DAYS

THEN END OF ACT 6 ON THE 6TH

@paperseverywhere @dammek and @ginilla are drawing the panels

i woner if gina drew those panels from the start of GAME OVER?