Criminal Record: A Familiar Face
- The Ambitious Barrister, walking into New Newgate: So what exactly is my client being accused of?
- A Constable, looking at a clipboard in his hand: Theft, burglary, attempted murder, successful murder, repeated murder, assaulting a police officer, public intoxication, consumption of spore toffe, being the Vake, public discharge of a firearm, owning an illegal amount of dynamite, possession of proscribed literature, attempted selling of said literature, annoying Mr. Iron, performing acts both heinous and embarrassing at the Parlour of Virtue...
- Barrister, looking at the Player inside their cell: Oh, is that all?
- Constable: Actually this is just the front page.
- The Player: *grins*
- The Barrister, turning away: You know what? They could probably learn from some time in here.
- The Player, shouting: You know I'll just break out of here!
- Constable: Remind me to add 'plotting an escape' to this.