- crutchie believes every thing Jack tells him!! He’s gonna ride the ponies some day!
- how les is so grown up in his mind but still looks back to his big brother for guidance
- LET THE MAN THINK so uh Jack, ya done thinking yet?
- David is so affronted by the whole thing he’s just here to sell his papes he didn’t ask to help lead a strike wtf guys
- Medda’s riffs are literally goals??
- Kara was so funny during watch what happens I could see every transition from each thought I really enjoyed it
- literally all of Santa Fe?? It’s so intense omg
- When Race sticks out his his tongue at “it’s my city, I’m the king of New york”
- Andrew Keenan Bolger made me cry during letter from the refuge ahhhh he looks so hopeful like he wants Jack to know it’s all going to be ok but he’s not sure himself but like he knows Jack can do anything
- Jack looks so small and scared while talking to Katherine right before something to believe in, my poor child!!!
- When spot puts his hands in a fist to stop the applause, he is so cocky he knows they’d do pretty much anything he’d ask and he lives for it
- hernst’s son doesn’t skip a beat just like yep that’s me
- after shaking Roosevelt’s hand Jack turns back to David like oh my god did you see that??
- When crutchie hits snyder with his crutch like yes you go crutchie!!! he deserves it what an asshole
- ROOSEVELT AND PULITZER ARE SO SALTY I LOVE IT
- Katherine smiling while kissing Jack, they’re so in love awww
-Each ensemble character had an individual personality i loved watching them all
Head canons where couples know each other so well that they know the one thing they could do to exploit the other person - but they never use it for evil because happiness.
how much Jack likes kissing him. He’s incredibly tactile and when Davey
protests that he has to work and not make out with his boyfriend, Jack just
pouts and whines about it. The only time he’d ever held it over Jack’s head to
get what he wanted was when Jack tried to grow a beard and the stubble was
scratching at Davey’s face so he withheld kisses until Jack shaved.
probably do anything to cuddle after sex, Spot reckons. He curls up and leeches
off his body heat until he falls asleep and Spot is certain he could get Race
to say or do anything in that moment if it meant the physical contact continued.
But he’d never try, because that was the most vulnerable Race ever got and all
Spot wanted to do was protect him, not be the one hurting him.
coffee to get kisses from Katherine sometimes. When she’s gone into a ‘writing
coma’ where she won’t pay attention to anything but the article on her screen,
the one thing that will get her attention is freshly brewed coffee so Sarah
will make some and wait for Katherine to look up, handing over the cup only
when she’s had a gentle kiss and a small apology for Katherine being so
absorbed in her work.
- Altaïr really hates the cold. ‘Cold’ is in this case any temperature below 30 degrees Celsius. He always forgets to pack extra blankets and extra warm clothes when travelling. Maria thinks it’s adorable. She always ends up bringing extra blankets “just in case”, but never uses them because she doesn’t mind the 'cold’.
- Ezio is bisexual. Not 50/50, I think, but more like 75% women and 25% men. There was definitely some attraction between him and Leonardo. Also, Ezio stayed with Leonardo when he was in Florence/Venice (in ACII). Leonardo would make sure that he ate and slept properly.
- Edward sings along with his crew, but he doesn’t know all the lyrics, so sometimes he’s just like “la la la”. Adewale doesn’t really know what to think of it.
- Haytham likes philosophy, especially the Stoics, but completely fails at being stoic (in the original sense of the word).
- Shay is afraid of heights after nearly dying by falling off that cliff. Viewpoints and such are alright, but he’s not going to jump off them. He climbs down.
- Aveline and Élise (Lafleur, not Élise de la Serre) became best friends, calling each other “ma petite amie”, which translates to “my girlfriend”. I don’t know whether they become a thing romantically but they call each other this.
- Connor’s really good at cooking. Ideally, he gathers the ingredients by himself, but he often has to ask people at the homestead for supplies if he didn’t have the time. Also, big group meals at the manor for Connor’s new family.
- When he was a child, Arno used to climb everything, driving everyone (such as that stupid butler) completely insane. Élise often joined him and dared him to climb things that were nearly impossible to climb. Arno always tried and often succeeded. This is how he got so good at climbing.
- Jacob and Evie sometimes try to dress up as each other. When they do so, they parody each other. For instance, “oh I’m Evie Frye let me sit still and look at this boring book all day!” “Oh I’m Jacob Frye I’ll ruin the entire British economy in five seconds!” The first time, Henry had no idea what they were doing.
- Desmond, Lucy, Shaun and Rebecca were intending to have a party for the four of them, once they had the time. Then Lucy died and Desmond ended up in a coma. Rebecca suspected that there wasn’t going to be a happy end anymore, but Shaun kept hoping. When Desmond woke up, they initially thought that Shaun had been right.
Disclaimer: I do not own anything except for the story itself. Please do not copy or credit this as your work. Photo above is not mine.
Requested by Chess: I AM BEAUTY AND THE BEAST TRASH AND I AM LISTENING TO “YOU CAME BACK” FROM THE NEW SOUNDTRACK SO HERE GOES: “Everything is going to be fine, you’ll see.” GO FORTH AND BRING THE SUFFERING MY YOUNG APPRENTICE. (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧ (sorry i’m yelling i’m excited lololol)
You remember Jacob forcing you to bed in the early days, making you hand over your duties as an Assassin to either himself or Evie. You remember holding his hand and assuring him that you would be alright soon enough.
How very wrong you were.
To no avail, your little cough became a fever and before you knew it, you could barely move your own limbs. Your skin had transformed from a healthy glow to a barren shell of your former self. Eyes that once shined with laughter were now hollow and blank.
Soon enough, Jacob insisted on bringing in a doctor despite your weakened protests and made sure his sister and a few Rooks were with you at all times. Not that you could’ve done much anyways.
When the doctor finally arrives, Jacob holds your hand as you struggle to keep your eyes open while Evie provides the doctor with details of your dilemma. After Evie finishes talking, you see the doctor motion for you to step out of bed, albeit with difficulty to perform tests for what seemed like forever. Evie and Jacob help you back into bed while the doctor steps out before reentering the room.
“I’m sorry Mr and Ms. Frye, Ms. L/N, but it appears from the test results that you may have pneumonia. At her current state, she may only have a few more weeks before she succumbs to the disease.” The doctor informs sombrely and you want to cry if your eyes would even let you. You knew it wasn’t a normal illness, but you never once considered it to be this malicious.
“Thank you Doctor.” Jacob nods and Evie shows the man out as he takes a cold cloth and presses it to your now boiling skin.
“Jacob…” You begin to say but he hushes you as he continues to wipe the sweat from your forehead and try to cool your body.
“Everything is going to be fine, you’ll see.” Jacob insists and you shake your head weakly.
“I’m not going to be fine, Jacob. Look at me. I can barely move without a coughing fit and my fever will not pass anytime soon.” You counter harshly and he stops pressing that bloody cloth to your forehead.
“What am I supposed to do then? Let you succumb to an illness?” Jacob snaps irritably and you glare at him.
“Yes Jacob. That is exactly what I need you to do.” You answer and you see the fight leave Jacob’s eyes.
“If that’s what you want, then fine. But don’t think for a second I’m going to let you suffer alone.” Jacob relents as he sits down next you on the bed. You manage a weak laugh before coughing into a handkerchief and exhaling roughly.
“I wouldn’t expect anything else.” You tell him and he grins at you for the first time in a very long time.
On some days, you were better. On others, you weren’t. And every day, it seemed like it was getting worse.
The day you finally couldn’t manage to even move was a warm sunny day. Something Jacob was quick to note as he force fed you some food.
“Beautiful day isn’t it?” He remarks as you shift your sight towards the window.
“It is.” You sigh as your chest crackles with the next breath you take.
‘Let me leave with the sun shining on me.’ You think as you struggle to take another bite.
“Love? What’s going on?” Jacob asks as he sets the bowl and spoon down on the nightstand.
“Nothing. Just how grateful I am to have you by my side.” You reply as you snatch your handkerchief off your nightstand and cough little specks of blood onto the white fabric.
You feel around your nose and you see blood covering your fingers. It continues freefalling from your nose even as Jacob helps you try to stop the flow of blood.
“Evie! Help her, please!” Jacob yells as he takes another handkerchief from his jacket. You hear heavy footfalls run up and into your bedroom as Evie props you up in bed.
“Easy now, Y/N.” She says but you could only hear her faintly.
“Jacob…” You cough amidst the blood and he takes your chin in his hand.
“No, no, no. Stay with me, Y/N! Please!” He begs as you feel Evie struggle to keep you upright.
“She won’t make it this time, Jacob.” Evie tells him and you know that Jacob is shaking his head in fervor without even having to look at him.
“Please, Evie, set me down.” You request and she complies as she helps you settle back under the covers.
“Love, I promised you. Everything will be fine.” Jacob reassures you but it feels like he was trying to assure himself that you would be alright.
“Jacob, I’ll be alright. I promise you, I will be alright.” You tell him and you could feel tears falling from him.
“Please Y/N. Don’t leave us. Don’t leave me.” Jacob pleads and you could feel your own eyes water despite your current state.
“I have to. I’m sorry, but I have to. I love you Jacob Frye. Never forget that.” You murmur as your eyes slip shut and you stop breathing all the while as Jacob screams out your name against your forehead before Evie pulls him away, before he kisses you one last time as the day grows darker.