Tagged by @whereisthefood123
Rules: post the rules, answer the questions given to you by the tagger, write 11 questions of your own, and tag 11 people.
Questions 1. If you could go to any country for a free vacation, where would you go?
I would probably like to try traveling around my own country first. The U.S is so big and there’s so many things to see.
2. If you could do any career/job and be able to sustain your livelihood, what would you do?
I would really like to write full time, my writing always get put on the back burner because I have a real job, and I lose my motivation to work on things because I’m so drained from work.
3. Do you take criticism well?
It honestly depends on what kind of criticism it is. If someone is actually trying to be helpful I’m all for it. If it’s just someone being annoying I get kind of irritated. Like I went to art school and teachers were always like “I’m gonna mark this down because it’s blue and I like it better pink.” Like wtf.
4. What is a helpful piece of advice you would give to yourself at 15?
Fifteen was pretty rough for me honestly. Mom got really sick and was in and out of the hospital for the next five years after that. I had to stop being a teenager and try to fill her shoes which was damn near impossible. My only real advice is that it’s okay to ask for help when you need it.
5. A moment for a bit of education: Did you know herpes can be spread with use of a condom?
The herp always finds a way huh
6. What show/cartoon/media are you obsessed with right now? Would you suggest I watch/listen to it?
Game of thrones, Power, Fairy tail and doctor who! I’m always open to recommendations though.
7. Are there any tropes you don’t like?
Overly perfect characters. Like someone without a fault is completely boring to read about. Also damsels and dudes in distress that stay distressed the whole story. I need some sort of character growth. I’m all for glow ups lol.
8. Are there any fictional characters you’d love to befriend?
I don’t have the time or the patience to make a list like this. Definitely the lunar chronicles Fairy tail And the guild hunter series, the doctor and of course Mr. Skellington and his lovely lady Sally!
9. What was your first job?
Well I started braiding hair around the age of ten and I could always make a quick buck doing that. But my first job with a pay check was a camp counselor, which is probably why I don’t have kids now. 😂
10. What’s your favorite holiday or organized event?
11. 11. Not a question but compliment yourself and someone else (tag them if you want) :)
I guess I’m patient lol. and I of course am so proud of and adore @color-my-stars-blue that’s my baby and she’s going to college soon.