star wars ?
- What does Star Wars have against casting women that aren’t white brunettes? AND THAT DOESN’T MEAN CASTE A WHITE BLONDE
- Also for movies that borrow a LOT from Asian mythology, they should really cast some Asian people, like just look at Padme’s costumes for instance.
- They’re definitely not going to make Poe and Finn gay like mark my words. This is Disney. They aren’t going to make an interracial gay couple no matter how great that would be for representation and how important that would be for LBGT people.
- The racism in fandom is disgusting. Like, apparently a stormtrooper in a fictional galaxy far far away can’t be black, like what the fuck?
- Oh I don’t know if you’ve read the EU but there’s a lot of weird stuff in there like at one point Han drugs Leia (????) and Jacen and Jaina have completely different characters based on who’s writing the book and I don’t know they’re just really hit or miss.