I miss 2016 and all of these days. Lately things have been rough and I think back on these times and smile. Not that internet fandoms are everything to me but I feel so blessed to meet such hard working people. Sometimes it’s hard for me to handle school work but to think that these people can be successful and influence millions around the world blows my mind. I feel happy knowing that good people still exist. That hard workers still exist. That people care.
It’s the best feeling in the world to meet the people who inspire you the most and say thank you. If I could I’d have conversations that lasted hours with these people to learn about them and learn about what it’s like to be a creator. What it’s like to write music and scripts and to just create all of the time. I know it’s far fetched and I know I’m ranting and getting all sentimental but I just wanted to talk about this stuff.
Its the most amazing experience to hear your favorite song live or see the people you love do what they love and I hope you get to experience that one day. It’s truly spectacular.
1. Favorite place to write. - My room. It’s basically the only place I write.
2. Favorite part of writing. - When I put my fingers to the keyboard and words just fucking flow without thought. That’s amazing.
3. Least favorite part of writing. - Where you write the same sentence in 18 different ways because everything you are saying suck ass.
4. Do you have any writing habits or rituals? - Not really actually. I normally just listen to Youtube.
5. Books or authors who have influenced your style the most. - I look up to published authors like J.K. Rowling and Mitch Albom, but I wouldn’t say the influence my style. I think I have an amalgamation of styles.
6. Favorite character you’ve ever created. - Fanfiction-wise? My reader from Coercion. I think I was able to give her a nice amount of depth despite not giving her a name.
7. Favorite author. - It’s a cop-out, but J.K. Rowling made my childhood.
8. Favorite trope to write. - Secret dating that everyone actually already knows about. So much fun.
9. Least favorite trope to write. - Honestly, I don’t know.
10. Pick a writer to co-write a book with and tell us what you’d write about - On here? My babe @remember-me-forever-silent-angel something with evil twins! I’d also be down to write something with @mxolh
11. Describe your writing process from start to finish. - I honest to God fly by the seat of my pants most of the time.
12. How do you deal with self-doubts? - I listen to music, take a break, and write anyway, because to not makes my doubt take control.
That time when Taylor Swift v. Beyonce broke Mavi and Scavi Everyone: Beyonce~~ Avi: taylorswift Mitch: (gasps) you said SWIFT! Scott: (towers over Avi) are you kidding me? Avi: (leans back) well… i just… i just.. i j… ilikehernewsongs
Then, Mitch fixes everything Mitch: Well I love Taylor Swift too.
Look at Avi’s cute. little. snaps. at Ironman!!
Interviewer: (tries to sing) Captain America Mitch: (deadpans) well, you’re out… Drag ha sis!
Avi Loves His Guitar Scott and Kevin: (pokes fun at a dejected Avi)
Mitch: (makes air pats) It’s alright, you play the guitar. It’s alright.