Top 5 books
Okay wow I am going to just go off the cuff and do the first ones that come to mind otherwise this will take eight years because I’ll try to rearrange it too many times, so. Again, in no particular order:
- Fangirl (Rainbow Rowell): The adorable novel about fanfiction that owns my entire soul.
- Peter Pan (J.M. Barrie): This book makes me weep. I made the mistake of reading it over the christmas break in high school when I was applying for colleges so I was already a little sensitive about the whole “growing up” thing and oh my god was that a poor choice.
- The Poisonwood Bible (Barbara Kingsolver): I adored everything about this book, what a phenomenal read.
- Americanah (Chimamanda Ngozie Adichie): Everything she writes is amazing, but this book was a complete revelation. Thoroughly recommended.
- Spoiled (Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan): These two write Go Fug Yourself, which is a hilarious fashion blog, and this YA story is just so cute and funny and smiley.