3, 20, 21, 22, 32, 36, 43, 44, 49, 58, 70 :D (sorry that's kind of a lot)
Nooo it’s great :>
3) Been too depressed to move out of your bed? not really, no. i love sleeping (excessively) so whenever i wake up i’m usually in a better mood than i was before. though i get too lazy to move out of bed, i don’t really get depressed in bed
20) Worried and confused about something important to you? my brain’s on vacay~ tryin not to worry bout anything atm, sooo no
21) Get depressedeasily? einighninghi notreally idon’tactuallyknow? i’ll go with no man i’m so negative
22) Get jealous/envious easily? yes i’m mostly talking about kids with cotton candy but i kinda get jealous bout a lotta stuff i try not to let it show though
32) Avoid people you care about because you feel you will only hurt them? sometimes usually only if i feel like i’m being a problem
36) Think things will get better? ye always itrytolookatthebrightside
43) Eyes or body? i don’t really mind either one? i'mreallyconfusedbythemeaningofthequestion eyes going with eyes i really like looking at eyes
44) Religious or non-religious? i’m not a really religious person but i don’t mind either one honestly i dunno both!
49) Quiet stay-at-home type or party type? i prefer staying at home but hey small parties are cool too
58) Join a band as a part-time activity? HELL YEAH me and my buddy shay talk bout having a punk rock mariachi band even if a tenor saxophonist and a percussionist (i’m a dumb drummer) can’t really do much
70) Sleep naked? does underwear count? i prefer being half naked topless
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
————Onto the Questions!————
1. Favourite pizza toppings?
Favourite toppings… I’d have to say cheese and bacon. I’m a simpleton.
2. If you went to any nearby restaurant at this moment, what would you order?
But don’t I get time to change? I’m wearing PJs, I think I need some time. But I guess I’d order either some pizza, poutine (like a stereotypical Canadian) and/or some spaghetti. As I said, I’m a simple person.
3. Who are some people you’d like to officially meet one day?
Hmmm… I’d definitely want to meet my internet friends. I’ve got quite a few who live TOO DARN FAR AWAY FROM ME. I would like to meet some celebrities, however I find my internet buddies are as FAB in my mind.
4. Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
Well, I do like to be spontaneous with some things… whilst on the other hand I like to plan ahead or at the very be notified and aware of upcoming things. All in all, I’d have to say I like to be spontaneous. Gotta have some surprises here and there!
5. If you could go back in history, what would you like to experience firsthand/who would you like to meet?
Back in history, eh? I would like to meet Hedy Lamarr (although she wasn’t that far back…). I’m sorry, I’d have a much better response but alas, I never did pay attention to history.
6. How do you like your steak cooked (if you don’t eat meat or just don’t like steak, what is your favourite food and who makes it best?)
I like my steak well done. Momma makes it best. (I had to add that. I’m not sorry. Not one bit.)
7. What kind of vacations do you like?
Romantic walks with my fanfictions in hand. I kid, I kid. I don’t like going outside. I also don’t write fanfics. So my kind of vacation is sleeping in. It’s really relaxing, I find.
8. What are your smaller goals in life?
My smaller goals in life would be to learn Braille, Morse, many, many MANY languages. Then again, that’s not very small now is it?
9. If you could try any job for a week, what would you try andwhy?
I’m up for trying to be a professional bird watcher for a week. Seems fun!
10. If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn?
How to be able to explain things to others in depth and without confusing them. I can’t explain anything, no matter how simple it may seem.
11. What’s something you wish everyone would know/understand about you?
Why can’t everyone understand that sleeping in excessive amounts is perfectly normal for me. And also to not wake me up early. I will not get up. NEVER.
Now…. my questions for thee!
What’s your favourite and/or funniest nickname you have?
Do you prefer more or less sleep?
Who/what are some of your favourite bloggers/blogs?
Do you have any irrational fears? If so, what are they?
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
If or when you have a child, what would you want to name them?
Would you kill if provoked?
Do you consider yourself cool?
If you could change ONE thing about yourself, what would you change and why?
Have you ever actually been invited to a party?
How tall are you?
Thanks for reading!
Also, thank you, Shaina for tagging me. She’s awesome. I would know, I know her and believe me, she’s cooler than ice cold.
“You can tell a lot about a person by what kind of music they listen to. Put your music on shuffle and write down the first 10 songs that come on. Tag 10 people you would also like to learn more about through their taste in music.”
1. If You Wanted A Song Written About You, All You Had To Do Was Ask - Mayday Parade
aww man, could you do all of the hand written questions?? If it's not too much trouble, or just the ones that sound the most interesting to you c:
it’s no biggie~ i’ll do em all
1: Write your URL in some writing that you thought were super cool when you were younger. Eg, bubble letters, digital clock letters, letters with lots of embellishments, or letters with smiley faces in them.
2: Write a list of all the countries or states you’ve been to. Write a comment on each of them. Or some, if you can’t be bothered.
3: List your top three statistical Tumblr crushes and draw their icons.