Do i listen to them: no / sometimes / yes / Oh no, what is this band you call paramore. :o
Do i own any of their albums: yes / no/
Have i seen them live: yes / no
Do i want to see them live: yes!!!!!!!!! / no
favourite song: Thats not even a possible question. But maybe, Playing God, Now, Let the Flames begin, Fast in my car. BUT they have SOOO many good songs, and demos. my god, its almost impossible with that band. how dare they?!
favourite album: I really, really, REALLY enjoyed the self titled, but Ive been listening to Brand New Eyes a lot recently. So its between those two.
You can tell a lot about someone by the types of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your ipod, phone, itunes, media player etc. and write down the first 20 songs, then pass this on to 10 people. One rule: no skipping!
2. What languages do you speak and which ones would you like to learn? My first language is portuguese, and I’m (almost) fluent in english. I would like to learn French c:
7. What is your pet’s name? Or, if you had a pet, what would you call it? I don’t have one :c but I would call it loki or merida
8. How many pillows do you have in your bed? Only two!
11. Which of the seasons is the prettiest? Well, where I live we don’t have winter or fall like yours. It’s almost feels like summer all the time. But I enjoy the times of the year that the sky gets darker late and everything it’s in shades of orange, pink and blue. It’s just so beautiful to look at it!
33. Are you from a big city or a small town? Big City! (I don’t really like small towns, only for traveling…I couldn’t not live in one)
34. What eye colour would you prefer? I REALLY love those dark eyes that you can’t see yourself looking at it. And I love brown eyes with shades of grey/blue.
50. Are you happy? I think I am. Ofc everyone has troubles and needs to fight everyday to stay alive, but looking at the big picture…yes, I am happy.