thank god for this on a friday afternoon
Fill in the blanks and tag 6 people!
Tagged by Little Miss itsphiladelphia. Hey girl hey.
- Name: Allie
- Birthday: September 17
- Favorite color: black or maybe gold
- Lucky number: Eh, not my thing. When I was little I had a beautiful teacher names Anastasia who was 23, so I thought being 23 would be the Best Thing Ever. It was OK.
- Height: 5’4”
- Talents: Wasting time, eating a lot of goodies, cookin’, whining.
- Last dream you remember: My mind is blank. I don’t remember my dreams often.
- Can you juggle: HAHA no.
- Art/sports/both: Growing up, art. Now, I’m like thisclose to being ~athletic~
- Do you like writing: Depends. I enjoy writing professionally but not really for fun.
- Do you like dancing: Not in public.
- Do you like singing: See above. Relatedly: pretty sure one of the saddest things of my mom’s life was when I quit choir when I was like 15. Oh mom, you sweet thing.
- Dream vacation: Right in this moment, somewhere warm with cool water and booze and sand and a lot of food. But I wouldn’t say no to a yearlong trip around the world.
- Dream guy/gal: My dumb husband.
- Dream wedding: Already did that. We didn’t wear shoes, a baby pug was in attendance and we had a photobooth.
- Dream pet: An English bulldog that is a puppy forever and doesn’t go to the bathroom.
- Dream job: Professional Dog Snuggler.
- Favorite song: I’m still waiting to get sick of “Fancy,” you guys.
- Last song you heard on the radio: “In Da Club.” Not that mad about it.
- Least favorite song: “Butterfly Kisses.” I’m sorry if you and your dad danced to that at your wedding, but my god, it’s the worst.
- Least favorite album: Uhh.
- Least favorite artist: I kind of hate Eminem.
- Guys/girls/both: Dudes.
- Hair colour: Dark.
- Eye color: All of ‘em.
- Humorous/serious: Serious is the worst.
- Taller/shorter: Taller.
- Biggest turn-off: Brattitude, smelly, making me feel dumb.
- Biggest turn-on: Funny, good hair, plaid shirts.