itsjustaboutpsds  asked:

Hi! I want it to tell you something, I hope it doesn't bother you(: It's about a question you just answered, there's an easier way to do it (the dotted line thing) I think that it's a style that comes with photoshop (at least with my version, cs3 extended, I don't really know if the others have it, but I think they do.) The name of this style is "Dotted stokes" (i think) and I use them duplicating the layer of the picture and then pressing over the style (on the "styles palette" on the right).

Regarding to this post

Thank you for letting us know! Very sweet of you! :D