- Okay but like what if one day Lance crashes into an alien planet and for some reason Blue isnt working and communicators are down and he realizes that hes alone. (And for some reason Blue cant fix herself… pls bear with me.)
- The first few months Lance is barely getting by. He does some small jobs to get the food he needs and soma scrap parts for Blue. (He’s gotten skinnier and more cunning. He also sleeps in Blue bc he wants to remember NEEDS to remember that the other paladins are looking for him. He needs Blue to remind him.)
- But as time goes by he starts question whether the paladins are really looking for him. So Lance decides to just live there for the time being… he gets a military job, buys/rents a house, and starts making an image of himself. (He forgets to continue fixing Blue but still remembers her… She obviously told him that it was okay for him to do this.) He becomes well known and jumps up the ranks in the military. His skills improve, hes the best of the best, he has alot of power, he is a hero to some (But honestly hes just really lonely.)
- Then one day, on a patrol/battle, Lance comes across someone. (Someone who was taught to be a emotionless killing machine) (Im using they/them cuz who knows if its a girl or boy… who knows?) This person is captured and everyone wants to kill them but not Lance. He believes that they can become someone better.
- So Lance takes it upon himself to teach this person all about love and care. (Obviously it would take a long time. He gets hurt in the process. He sometimes almost dies. But other times, he laughs. He tells them all about his life, about his family in earth, about the paladins, and eventually about his insecurities. He jokes and they laugh. He feels like hes finally doing something good.)
- after a while he starts to see that they arent as aggressive and that they are more calm and he might even say trustworthy.(they just really love Lance. They would die for him. They really appreciate what Lance did for them and what better way to return the favor than to protect Lance?) So he decides to partner with them. They both work together. They fight together. They live together. (By this time, many years have passed) The person helps Lance get through his loneliness, his anxiety, his troubles. Lance helps them too. And so both of them heavily rely on each other that if they are separated they cant function normally.
- And then one day, Blue calls out to him. she tell him that she ready, shes fixed, they can go home. Lance doesnt know whether to be happy or sad. He doesnt want to leave but he knows he has to. He knows he has a bigger responsibility. (Voltron and saving the universe) but he doesnt want to leave his friend behind, doesnt want to leave the one person who made all these years better, doesnt want them to feel alone(like he always felt) So he decides to take them with him.
- they say their goodbyes to the planet and get inside Blue (who lets them get in cuz they have been taking such good care of Lance all this time) and leave of to space.
aaaannnddd thats all i have and i may or may not continue
AHGGGGG ITS BEEN SO LONG!!
So its come to my attention that my AU is similar to an AU from @nuro-does-art, which you can find here. Of course it was never my intention to copy them and im really sorry for any troubles. Of course we have different ideas and i hope to see how both of them develop!! Sooooo go check out their blog!! They are really nice and their AU is really good too! Anyways, Sorry once again!!