interviewer: what are you passionate about?
me: the fact that kim taehyung is an actor, singer, composer, and songwriter who
• goes to art museums to actively appreciate art
• he provides insightful reasons as to why he loves certain photographs and paintings (e.g. ryan mcginley’s photographs remind him of youth, freedom, and happiness)
• he watches american and british romance movies and recommends them to his fans and members
• he wrote and composed his successful song hold me tight
• he gave jimin a handwritten letter for his birthday
• and despite his limited knowledge of english he is always so willing to learn more
• bUT BEYOND THOSE THINGS he is such a pure fucking person who genuinely cares about his members bc he is so perceptive of their needs like,,, he praises and adores jimin all the time, he spoils jungkook so much, he was the one who said yoongi would be a great speaker bc his voice is nice, he goes out of his way to make sure hoseok feels appreciated, he was the one who brought up jin’s graduation when everyone else was asking about jungkook’s, he admires namjoon so much
• he places his family before himself without fail. all. the. time.
• he taught me to embrace who i am without being ashamed
and yet bc he’s optimistic and bc he’s bubbly and bc he has a hard time w words, some ppl only care to see him as stupid and that just breaks my heart
interviewer, in tears: you’re fucking hired
i know this is stupid but thank you for having aux pronouns. i have a really hard time using it/it's bc of my own abuse and i know it's shitty and not an excuse to not use someone's pronouns but idk i'm just really grateful you have aux pronouns you're okay with people using i guess