where do you find pictures for your picspam? its always hard for me because i dont want to get steal someones photo and get sued :\
- my pinterest: baunilla.
- fave pinners: salazar, tragedy., charlie cee, camila, kristin, petyr pan, emily, india, claudia méndez and god all the people i follow there are amazing tbh so you might wanna check my following page.
- my useful boards:
we’re just sleepwalking: after midnight car drive till the city asphalt gives you numbness while the tires spin into the foggy neon lights;
- bereft in deathly bloom: purity blossoming into something darker aka persephone according to ifallontragedy;
- modern spellwork: present day witches and young warlocks, covens and modern rituals;
- tales lost in the woods: every grimm fairytale and every other lost soul in the timeless roots of each tree;
- maidens of the sea: oily fingers reaching out the water surface, beautiful hymns from crushing teeth, sea creatures hiding on every wave;
- holiest thing i know: gods and holy creatures for whom we build shrines and pray for;
- 80′teens: the pastel colored youth of the 80’s and the dangerous teenage boredom that never goes out of fashion;
- sharp jawlines: boys with cigarette ash filled lungs and stone-heart filled chests ever so slightly broken;
- gunpowder in your veins: girls that exchanged makeup for gunpowder, violent souls living in the barrell of a gun;
- quiver before beauty: a panel for our favorite students of the greek classics from the secret history;
- a sip from alice’s cup: a panel for the girl who followed the white rabbit, painted roses and still had time for tea;
You can also check these: design, models, editorial, stock.
- trendhunter: i literally discovered this website about an hour ago. it seems to work really well to find fashion editorials and photoshoots, all you need is to type a theme of what you want and it’ll give you a list of articles. just be aware of the low quality of the pictures, though it does seem to give a link to a better quality along with the source.
- fashiongonerogue: a lot of people i know on tumblr use this website and tbh it’s probably because it has a lot of great editorials in it with high quality photos.
- doyouspeakfrench (aka fanny latour lambert): i’m always browsing her archives on tumblr for inspiration. probably my favorite photographer ever.
- petra collins: the best photographer when it comes to “the boredom of teenage girls” and 80′s-ish stuff.
- brian ziff: i’ve always loved his flowerly gothic work and tbh i needed to check his stuff again cause it had been at least a year since i last saw it and god, it’s looking super great.
my aesthetics blog: baunilla
there’s probably more but that’s all i can remember now. but if you need more especific help don’t be afraid to ask me, i love helping with that kind of stuff since i barely get any help myself lol
and well, about stealing someone’s photo: it’s complicated indeed but i think if you just pay attention to every source and if they mind or not if you use the pictures (or if the picture has no source it’s most likely it won’t even be a problem) it’s already a lot easier for you to make your edits without too much worry. and let’s face it, with the amount of people that use images without asking the owner for permission, it becomes quite hard for anyone to be sued or even to keep track of it lmao. but then that’s a bit of my opinion anyway…