Here are the fics/imagines that are in my draft right now, so vote for which of these you’d like to see sooner!! You can vote in pretty much any way: commenting, reblogging, messaging & sending in asks.
1. Submissive Roman Reigns Would Include (Part 2/?)
2. Official First Chapter of Dominated - Submissive Roman fic
3. Prologue of Insatiable - Alpha Jason Jordan x Reader/OFC x Alpha Roman
4. Always Theirs - Dwayne x Reader/OFC x Roman mini fic
5. Insecure - Roman x thick/insecure Reader
6. Morning - Roman Reigns wakes you up with oral
7. Punishment - Dwayne wakes you up with oral & multiple orgasms
8. Sold - Roman Reigns fic, Suplex City & Mafia/Gang AU.
It was well-known that Krolock liked to play with his prey, in the same manner that a cat plays with a mouse caught between its claws. The exact details, however, seemed to had been lost in translation.
AU where instead of going to Samwell, Jack starts a widely successful Publicly Broadcast show for children.
Jack learns that he is great with kids after coaching them for a little over two years. Moreover, kids are good with Jack. There is no pressure to be anything other than who he is.
It all starts with a local news program doing a fluff piece on Jack Zimmermann’s coaching ability. But then it turned into something completely different when Jack skated onto camera and started to introduce every single one of his kids and what was special about them. He was…really enchanting actually. He didn’t ever really talk down to them. Jack just treated them as a tiny friend.
They ARE his tiny friends, but that’s not the point.
The footage they got of “snack time” was really the best. Imagine a good 16 kids piled around this massive man teaching them the best way to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
It should have been obvious that a local channel would contact him. It still surprises Jack. They want him to host a show? Why? Everyone always teased him about how impersonable he was during interviews. Is it because he’s Jack Zimmermann’s son? Or Alicia’s?
Jack asks all of these questions to his mother and she just laughs. “You made a PB&J interesting to 16 kids just by being you”