M!A : Demon Talon for 2 week ~
So here are the salient points for his backstory:
- Talon and Varus killed each other, double-death style.
- After Varus’ death, the arclight brought him back as a guardian of arclight.
- After Talon’s death, the dragonblade brought him back as a demon since the eyes of the dragonblade are made of crystalized dragon blood, so the dragon’s spirit was always in the blade and was feeding off all the people Talon killed. It didn’t want to lose its host so revived the body but that resulted in certain changes.
- As far as Talon is concerned, this happened a long time ago. Hundreds of years ago, even.
- The changes are: claws, fangs, black wings tipped by claws, different blood, increased strength, breathes dragon fire.
- He also has a dragon that’s normally insubstantial/in spirit form but likes to whisper advice to him.
- ask-arclight-varus is his prey. He hasn’t forgotten it was Varus that killed him and he is pissed about it.
- Talon has no memory of any current relationships. As far as he’s concerned, he died hundreds of years ago and has been hunting Varus on and off all the while.
Please exercise caution when interacting with Talon. I normally play Talon as being Neutral Evil, type 1 (”essentially, this is anyone who would be a True Neutral if not for the lack of conscience or empathy, or their practice of putting either aside to further their own ends“) but demon!Talon is Chaotic Evil, type 3 (”They believe that you’re either a predator or prey for another predator, so to them the only thing that matters is having the strength to take what you want.”)
All current threads will continue. Any threads started after this point will be with M!A on unless specifically requested otherwise.