You know, I usually don’t do this ‘cause when I see these lists by other people and don’t see myself on the them I kinda feel upset and left out so I don’t want to make other people feel this way. Although, when someone asks me to do this I make a list of newly discovered blogs I like. I think there are two of them, but for some reason I could only find the most recent one [boop]. What I’m ready to do is the list of people I’m not happy with. People I tend to dislike most of the time. Generally annoying people. I will call it The Unfollow Forever List.
1. The people I dislike the most is @beverlyallitsims. She’s my
Guy Gavriel Kay. Have you heard about
Guy Gavriel Kay? He wrote an awesome trilogy called ‘The Fionavar Tapestry’. There was this sexy prince that I fell in love with,
Diarmuid, so G.G.Key just went and killed him. Bang, and there’s no Diarmuid for me. It’s been like ten years but I still haven’t forgiven him. If I met him, the first thing I’d say would be, ‘Guy Gavriel, you’re a jerk!’. @beverlyallitsims ruined my life. She’s awesomely talented person, but no, just no, not after what she did.
2. @neopixiesims. Jeez, she really enjoys causing people pain, I mean she really like actually gets off on that. Sick. She’s also having Danny from the City Living trailer, you may know him as Danny The Commercial Slut, as a legacy spouse. Can you believe this?
Danny The Commercial Slut’s
genes ruin everything, my life included. Sure, she’s funny and witty, but Danny and her general masochistic ways? No, thank you.
3. @nadinemaee. Gawd, so young and already so sick. You know, I never follow drama-llama simblrs ‘cause they are not my thing, but this girlllll, gawd. I’d unfollow her every day of the week, I swear. She ruined everything and everyone. She killed my OTP with help of a man called Pornstaches. Pornstaches, can you imagine that?? Her screens are gorgeous but… Unfollwed.
4. @neutralsupply. Ton of her followers have been waiting for two of her sims to finally… you know… do it? And do you know what she did? DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID?? She made them kiss and then proceeded with another storyline. I’ve been sexually frustrated for like a week now. I keep messaging her about it but she stays silent. I won’t even say anything good about her, because there’s nothing good about her. Bye-bye, Z!
5. @furiouslydecaffinated. The little shit writes her smut so good it always leaves me horny. I’m a single lady, you know. But she doesn’t offer me a decent man whore, she doesn’t even make a dildo shop out of her tumblr, she’s just fucking leaving me horny as hell. Every damn time. Thank you, girl. See ya in hell for horny people! The music at her blog is toleratable, though.
6. @tinwhistletoo. This one is a total maniac. Like, for real. Sure, she seems to be so lovey-dovey, and nice, and sweet, and her stories seem so captivating, but, mannnnnnn let me tell you, she’s got more gore in her than Tarantino. Tin’s having a new story? Well, prepare to see some guts flying around the neighborhood.
Sorry I didn’t get this posted last night as promised, but when I was about halfway through, the post disappeared. It literally disappeared. So I had to start over. At 10:30pm. So… that’s why its here now and wasn’t last night. Thanks for your patience! As with the previous list for AO3, on a scale of 1-10, these all rate 11 or higher. Click on the titles to go directly to the fic. Authors are linked to their profile on ff. Most of the authors are on tumblr and their tumblr pages are tagged at the bottom of the post. All of the names written here are their names on ff, not necessarily the same as their tumblr names. All of these are complete unless otherwise noted. Hope you enjoy!
From once-in-a-life-time1, The Swan and The Scribe is a modern AU in which Killian is a writer with writers block, until he starts to write the story of himself and his beautiful neighbor, Emma Swan. 24 ch, rated M.
From Dancing Doula, An Age Cannot Sate Love is a canon-divergent, time travel fic in which Emma is sent back and meets Killian before he becomes Captain Hook. Will she be able to preserve the timeline so that he can someday find her? Rated T, 39 ch.
From Kjb2609, Hold the Elevator is a Modern AU 5 ch 1 shot that had me grinning from beginning to end. Featuring a meet cute with Rock Star!Killian. Rated K+.
From Las-Botas, Treacherous is a historical fiction AU WIP set after WWII. Emma is undercover to bring down escaped Nazis. 14 ch so far, 2 more left. Rated M.
Leaving Neverland is a canon-divergent from 3x9 where Emma asks Hook to help her forget her nightmares. 7 ch, rated M. And its sequel Missing Pieces picks up immediately after Leaving Neverland. WIP with 15 ch so far, rated M.
Cafe Love is a modern AU where Killian has just moved to town to help his brother and sister-in-law open their new cafe, right across the street from Emma’s family’s cafe. WIP with 18 ch so far. Rated K.
To See You This Way is a modern AU where Emma is a physician and Killian is a best selling author. 12 ch, rated M.
Souvenirs is a modern AU where Killian tracks Emma down after 1 night with her. 14 ch, rated M.
Hope Springs is a modern AU where when Ruby comes home from vacation married to Liam Jones, Emma meets Killian. 20 ch, rated M.
Lifted By Love is a modern AU where the group of girls meet a group of guy on a ski vacation. 8 ch, rated M.
Sorry again for not getting this out yesterday. I finished typing it up a 2am with no links yet. I hope you enjoy all these as much as I have! Go follow these ladies on ff and/or tumblr! Come talk to me and flail with me!
I don’t have any shaders or anything, so it looks really dark, its just a motion test with the motion!! I’m gonna have a better video up soon of the whole dance motion, its just taking forever on youtube and i used a shitty program to record this short part while it was playing in MMD