There are 365 days in a year
And you and I both know from many unfortunate personal experiences,
That not all of those days will be good.
For some, the majority of those days will be a breeze
For others, each day will be a trial.
The world is a difficult place.
The world is an interesting place.
I am here to give you a few reminders
To keep up with this trying world we live in.
1. Follow your own heart and dreams. Don’t ever let anyone else tell you what you can or can’t do.
2. If you want something enough, you will find a way to make it happen.
3. You will meet people who hate you, and you will meet people who love you, and you will meet people who you think love you. Don’t be fooled. Some people are just passing by in your story called life. They’re there to teach you something, so always be aware.
4. Always remember that bad things and situations you don’t like will end. It may take minutes, hours, days, or years, but never forget that they will end eventually. You can get through anything.
5. You are your own person, not anyone else’s. Don’t let people take control of you and change your beautiful self.
6. The people in your life who make you giggle and smile in the darkest of times are ones you need to keep with you forever. There is always the potential for hard times, and you’ll need someone to cheer you on.
7. You do not have to live up to any standards or expectations. Family and peers and society are constantly telling us that we have to be a certain way, or else we aren’t good enough. Tune out of that thinking and just be yourself. That’s the best thing you can be.
8. Don’t be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone. Being out of the box can bring on so many amazing new opportunities you never even thought existed.
9. A lot is going to happen to you during your lifetime, so let yourself feel anything and everything. Always feel as much as you can. It makes you experience things at a higher level and you can say, “Yes I know this feeling. I’ve been here before.”
10. A good cry cleanses the heart and mind and soul.
11. Appreciate the small things. They can teach you to love and be at peace with everything around you.
12. It’s okay to take a break from everyday duties once in a while.
13. Travel whenever possible, it opens the mind. Go on adventures in new places and learn about the world. You will come back a new person.
14. Get up the courage to talk to strangers. That’s how you meet people. Who knows, the next person you meet could end up being your new best friend.
15. Stand in the rain and breathe in the wide open air and absorb everything you can about the earth.
16. Long walks are something that can clear the mind and resolve many issues.
17. It’s okay to lay in bed with a book all day.
18. Look out the window and watch the snow silently fall. It’s one of the most peaceful and relaxing things you can do.
19. Remember that everyone is living their very own life with their own problems, so always be kind and respect others.
20. Keep and open mind and listen to people’s thoughts. You might discover more than you think.
21. You are not defined by your weight or skin color or career or the number of friends you have or your grades in school or your decisions. You are so much more than that.
22. Everyone makes mistakes in life, so don’t judge a person based on their decisions.
23. Keep your own limits and morals. Don’t give them up for anyone.
24. Live a little. Be spontaneous and experience all that you possibly can.
25. Aim to live a life that you will be proud of and content with when you’re 90 years old.
26. Things in life will tear you down, but time heals everything.
27. Rumors don’t help anyone. Don’t start or spread them.
28. Your soulmate is out there in the world searching for you too. Don’t lose hope. You’ll find each other one day.
29. Treat yourself once in a while.
30. Random acts of kindness can make someone’s day and it can make you feel good too.
31. You’re going to have to work if you want to live a truly happy life. Don’t cheat or make someone else do the work for you. That will only make an unfulfilled and empty life for you in the end.
32. Be proud of everything you do.
33. Self love never hurt anyone.
34. Find things to look forward to. It will keep you excited and more hopeful for the bright future.
35. Leave a piece of you in every place you go and with every person you meet.
36. Always listen to people. Everyone just wants to be heard and understood and feel like they matter to someone.
37. Do what is best for you in the long run, even if it hurts at first.
38. Love with all your heart and soul at every opportunity.
39. Never settle for less. You deserve the best and whatever makes you truly happy.
40. Don’t feel bad if someone doesn’t like you. It’s their loss because they won’t get to experience your magnificent presence.
41. Never fear love. Love can make you grow and blossom and teach you so much. Don’t fear it, but proceed with caution. Broken hearts will heal with time, but they are never fun.
42. Dancing silly to your favorite songs will guarantee some giggles and smiles.
43. Always sing in the shower, and when you’re home alone, sing as loud as you can.
44. Put effort into everything you do. It makes it all worthwhile and you feel better about it in the end. You can reflect and say “Look at this. I’m proud.”
45. Exercise makes you feel good and you’ll feel accomplished too. Try it sometime.
46. You are beautiful exactly how you are. Don’t deny yourself of your own loveliness.
47. You may not be perfect, because no one is, but you’re hella radiant, which is near perfection.
48. To grow as a person and expand your mind and soul, learn at least one new thing everyday.
49. Don’t beat yourself up about things you have no control over.
50. Happiness is not a goal or a point on a map. It is a state of being that everyone deserves.
Now my friend, I hope you can carry these things with you in your heart
Because every time you are down
You can always get back up.
Every time you are afraid
The fear won’t last forever.
This world and the people in it may knock you down
But you need to keep getting back up.
You have to.
Live, live, live.
Live your dream life. Make things happen.
It will be hard and it may seem hopeless and pointless sometimes,
But just remember that things really do get better.
The world is a difficult place.
The world is a beautiful place.
But only if you believe it to be.
A/N: This series just came to me and it’s literally one of the FIRST series I have completely planned out, so I really hope you guys like it. Please let me know what you think, and if you want me to continue it! ♥
Word Count: 548
Warnings: - none. maybe language… for now ;)
Tags: (at the end)
*gif is not mine.
You woke up, but kept your eyes closed, the sting of a wicked hangover starting to reel its ugly head. You knew that as soon as you opened your eyes, a migraine would hit you like a ton of bricks. Why had you drank so much at Wanda and Victor’s wedding? You basically knew this would happen but, because you were in Las Vegas, it was only natural that you drank your body weight in tequila, right?
okay so in the last 20 minutes I have turned like 360 degrees and am now tentatively (and angrily) donning the tin hat, like in addition to the “everyone gives up after 3″ in terms of the tape recorder, we also got the “two weeks” line over and over in relation to things Sherlock knew of and planned of in advance, so that would also fit with next Sunday…
lol i did it with those 4 colours lol ,, this was the MCM challenge and requested by Arashi Senpai ;;u;;
I hope you like it Senpai >u< ,, sorry if its kinda ugly lol sorry if it took long too :’D
his hair is such a pain lol ;;u;; school has been keeping me busy lol ,, and yes i just did this with the #50 colour palette lol ,, i have used all the luminosity and multiply as i can ;;u;; i kept on mixing red , blue and yellow lol ,,
now my hands are itching to play ;;u;; oh and resident evil 7 biohazard had just been released ~ bless ;;u;;
EXPLAINING COMMON SENSE TO ANTIS AND OT8 STANS (1/??)
fact: when working on a film or a drama, the person hired does not work under the group’s name but as an actor, as an individual person. this is not only the case with yixing, but also with chanyeol and kyungsoo. where was the outrage then? or is it only bad when it’s a Chinese member?
for my first piece of TAZ fanart i decided to do taako because i wanted to try to figure out how ugly i could make him (im like obsessed with ugly taako. give that -1 charisma some love). this was working out fine until i colored him in. i can only make things cute, its a curse i tell you! a curse! ;o;
anyways, here’s to hoping our boy taako doesn’t die this arc.
ya lit meme: eight otps/relationships [5/8] ➸ lara jean song and peter kavinsky
“dear peter, i miss you. it’s only been five days but i miss you like it’s been five years. […] you haven’t brought me down. just the opposite. you’ve brought me out. you gave me my first love story, peter. please just don’t let it be over yet. love, lara jean.”
Was tagged by two beauties @joohyuk and @whiteconfession Im not a selfie person, i took this today on my way to a special occasion. I look horrible but thats the best i can do with that face otl (edit: one of the tags that i was tagged in was bias selfie tag, the other was only selfie tag so i used the bias one in hopes that his good looks will at least help cover my ugly)
Nico doesn’t get Christmas sweaters, especially the idea that they should be especially ugly. Little does he know the Christmas lights on Wills vest light up. That might not help Wills chance of getting kissed this Christmas.
Little fun au I thought of I hope you guys like it, let me know!
Please don’t repost art, mine or otherwise not very respectful