Breath of the Wild wishlist
So now that I have done two play throughs, and there are a few things that I have that would make cool update patches.
- Interacting with the dogs: petting and throwing tree branches to play fetch
- More Link and Zelda moments; what we have is good, but it leaves you wishing for more.
-Future Hero Mode has the reverse happen when crit cooking under a blood moon, fewer hearts and weak buffs.
-Eating dubious food or rock hard food has some sort of de-buff
- Eating monster type food will be like Russian roulette, maybe a really good buff, maybe leaves you with half a heart, you just don’t know
- I wish there were more cave systems
to get lost in.
- Ganon needs another stage to the boss fight; two rounds aren’t enough.
- Besides the shrines, and future DLC, having a few more optional dungeons would be nice.
- More fan service; The gerudo outfit was amazing, but I know they can do better than that…
- Let Link speak! Even if its just to utter Zelda’s name, anything!
-When wearing the female Gerudo outfit outside of the desert, let more NPCs think that Link is a girl.
- More side quests; they’re good, and really feel good when you get around to finishing them, specially Tarry Town
-There isn’t a ping pong match to the death like past games
- TOO MANY KOROKS, NOT ENOUGH TIME
- Animate when Link goes on the water bed, rito down bed, and both the gerudo and goron masage!
- Let the selfies be real selfies, otherwise it looks like invisible person is taking a full body shot of Link
- I’d like to see some more backstory with Link’s relationship with the Zora’s and Mipha
-More outfits would be awesome ;)
- Link making chicken noodle soup would be so nice too; we have poultry, we’ve got carrots, and easily add in tabantha wheat and some herbs to get a soup!
- And kiss the girl already! Lets not wait for the grass to grow!
If anybody has anything to add to my list, I’d love to hear ideas.