Brain: What is it you love so much about Night in the Woods
Me: Well, let’s see.
1. It shows the harsh realities of living in the lower middle class
2. Accurately portrays the struggles of a starving urban town
3. Puts a lot of value into the bonds between family and friends
4. Shows the inconsistencies and sometimes unhealthy realities concerning religion and what happens when you put too much anchorage in your beliefs
5. Gives a very logical perspective to religion and ethereal entities as a whole
6. Has a mentally ill character that is not romanticized, is not evil, and is not magically ‘cured’ by the end
7. Shows that suppressing anger is not always the best option.
8. Has very relatable and realistic characters
9. Shows the struggles of ordinary folks just trying to make due and make the best out of their shitty lives
10. Doesn’t spoon feed you the idea of happily ever after and shows that a lot of the time life sucks and there is no real reason for it and you just have to roll with the punches and get hurt and it’s okay because when it hurts to lose something, that something meant something to you.
I was going to say Lup flirts with her new boss, the Raven Queen, but given what we know about Lup’s type from both fanon (Lupcretia) and canon (Blupjeans), a much more likely possibility arose.
Lup absolutely, respectfully hits on Istus the first time they properly, not-umbrella meet and Kravitz is horrified. The Raven Queen is a moderately offended but also impressed enough to high five her. She should probably stop encouraging this behavior, but it’s ridiculously charming and really, who doesn’t have a little bit of a crush on Istus? Istus blushes, just a little. Kids these days.
Commissioned my main boy Cobalt Falcon from one of my favorite artists @theasgardiandetective!!!! It looks amazing and I love it!
(If you’re thinking of getting art I definitely recommend this guy he’s the best)