- Data from cash-strapped Venezuela’s central bank shows that the country has just $10.5 billion left in its reserves, CNN Money reports.
- Combined with the fact that the country still owes $7.2 billion in debt obligations by the end of the year, the math is extremely bleak.
- The oil-rich nation has faced crippling economic insecurity in recent years after its currency, the bolivar, went into free fall as a result of hyperinflation caused by widespread government corruption and the falling global price of oil.
- To combat inflation, the Venezuelan government has pumped more bolivars into circulation, forcing civilians to cart wheelbarrows full of cash around in some instances in order to pay for simple goods.
- But the country, unable to import food, medicine and other essentials, finds itself in the midst of a humanitarian nightmare in which the aisles of supermarkets lay barren and civilians languish in bread lines. Read more (3/2/17 12:38 PM)
Hey Rosy i'm really worried,because you know after 6 years without seeing each other and we back and they gave bellamy and clarke another love interests,what developement has bellarke if they are with another people,so i think if they give clarke a LI its bellamy,after the 4x13 and what JR said last year she will love again she did (i'm not saying they are gonna give them) no because i really think that next season we are gonna see huge bellarke rom,so if he has hook ups in space stays there.