You have no Demon Hanzo Headcanons or Story, so i request this, where s/o is soulbonded to Hanzo since the birth. The Parents don´t know about Hanzo, for them it´s just an imaginary Friend. The s/o can see and touch him, grows up with him. As Time flows by they fall in Love and stay together no matter was comes. :)
Ohh, cute, I like it! Went for HC’s for these, hope you like them :)
- The demon realm was one that was not visible to most human eyes. The creatures lived in secrecy, afraid of the judgmental world above them. You see, there were many wrong accusations about demons and their way of life as most people were terrified of them, fearing they were the devils of hell themselves and ate children for breakfast. This, however, was an incredibly narrow-minded outlook on the in fact, rather timid, creatures that lived in the spirit realm. People seemed to forget that even angels were not always as pure and kindhearted and that they often even tried to bring demons into a bad daylight. Demons themselves were neutral creatures, who were actually quite curious about the lands of the living and often tried visiting humans who were not despised by their presence.
- One certain demon was currently on such a visit and had found the innocent mind of a child suitable for his visit. It was said that human children were often not that hysterical around demons, as they were simply too small to understand the frightening tales their parents would tell them. The first time he saw you, you were laying in a cradle at the hospital, watching you from afar and waiting patiently for the nurse to leave the room to tend to your mother. He was invisible before he thought it was safe enough to approach you while no one would scream in fear of his appearance. Slowly, Hanzo stalked up to your crib and carefully peeked inside. He was met with a pink bundle of joy as you looked at him with the biggest human eyes he had possibly ever seen, not hesitating to smile cutely at his presence. How extraordinary… The demon mused to himself as he took in your complete innocence, even at the sight of his monstrous horns. It seems his comrades were not lying when they said that a baby was the perfect start of getting to know the lives of humans, as they knew no fear and only held curiosity. Hanzo put one of his clawed fingers in your cradle as an experiment, to see how you would react and he grunted slightly in response once he felt one of your chubby hands gently holding on to it. The touch felt unusually warm to his own ice cold skin, a feeling most demons were not familiar with as warmth was something only available in the heavens and the angels were not willing to share. Seeing you had already fallen asleep while still comfortably holding on to his digit, the demon was certain that you were the human he wanted to learn from and follow for the time being. To be able to know your exact whereabouts whenever he had to find you and make you know he was near you, Hanzo needed to create a seal between the two of you, a binding you could say. This was harmless of course and caused you no pain. He created a small mark on your wrist, one that only you could see as he was afraid that your parents probably would not be as excited to spend time with him as you would. Demons had binded with humans in the past, although not nearly as much as in the present, Hanzo still knew the technique that had been passed down on to him by his ancestors however. A tradition that was born centuries ago, before the angels took over the care of the human beings.
- The demon archer continued to watch over you, as your own guardian angel, throughout your whole life. He had devoted himself to this cause from the beginning, having been entranced by you and your gentleness. You were still the only person being able to see him appear though and you always started giggling or smiling as you noticed that mark on your wrist giving out a faint glow, a sign that he was coming. Your parents were often very confused in the beginning, as they could see you laughing at nothing in the air or running around chasing a so called ‘horned friend’. Later on, they just brushed it off as an imaginary friend you must have come up with as children were known to be fond of those. However, they sometimes grew worried as you would tell your friends about your imaginary friend and described what they were. “A demon as a friend? You shouldn’t be scaring your friends with such stories Y/N, it makes them sad.” Was something you often heard from your parents and afterwards you would try to show them that the creature was friendly and a great companion to you, but they could see nothing. It frustrated you to no end as you got older as well, but you chose to ignore the protests from the people around you who told you to come up with a more sophisticated friend, who in fact was not made up at all and kept on spending your time with Hanzo. The demon was aware that confrontations like these could happen, but he was always there for you whenever you felt misunderstood or not taken seriously, assuring you that he was not imaginary and came from a land far away to aid you in your life. Hanzo told you many things about his homeland and about the true nature and purpose of the demons, you quickly discovering that the terrible tales your parents used to tell you were not the truth. You never understood it in the beginning anyway, as your own friend had always been kind and gentle to you.
- Once you entered adolescence, the demon made sure to protect you from other juveniles who dared to bully or manipulate you through your high-school period. He was always looming in the background, invisible to everyone but you and if he noticed someone acting up in front of you, threatening to hurt you if you did not hand over your lunch money, he was there in an instant. The reason why most people could not see him, was because he chose not to do so, only showing himself if he was sure that the person would be trustworthy enough. However, he could show himself if he wanted to and these were the types of situations were it was necessary and he made for a quick but very frightening appearance, making the bully scream in agony and leaving you in peace. Demons had many powers, incredible speed being one of them and he could make himself disappear afterwards just as quick as he could appear before them, causing slight confusion to the people around you as they weren’t sure if they just witnessed a demon striking down a bully or not. The bully himself was so frightened that he dare not even speak about the creature baring its fangs to him, in fear of it taking its revenge. You were always very thankful for his help though and couldn’t help but feeling proud over his abilities. The person never bothered you any more in the future and even seemed to run away from you whenever you came in sight as he was aware of the demon aiding you. You didn’t mind though, as you thought he deserved a little scare. Hanzo was also there for you when you forgot your lunch or school books, being able to easily retrieve them at home. You often told him that you didn’t know what to do without him and the demon was slowly beginning to think the same as he saw you growing more beautiful every day, both inside and outside. He grew attached to you in more ways than just feeling pride for your achievements as you blossomed into an experienced adult.
- He had watched over you from high-school and had seen you graduate in shining colours while you made your way to college and university. It was often thanks to his help with your homework and tests that you had such an amazing time as well, never missing out on any important matters. Another thing that kept changing, was the way his heart beat in his chest and the demon almost worried that the was falling ill as his heart rate was speeding up when he looked at your gorgeous features. Hanzo felt a little disgusted with himself at first once he found out that you were looking rather attractive for an adult human being, he watched you grow up after all and did not think he deserved to have another purpose at your side besides being your companion and protector. He wasn’t aware however, that your feelings for the demon had changed over time as well and it took you a quite a while to realize that you might be perhaps falling for him. He always took such good care of you after all and you had never felt as comfortable around anyone else before and you were mature enough to know that hormones was something that humans developed. Strangely enough, you were also rarey even attracted to creatures of your own species, always joking to the demon that he was better looking than any sloppy human. Those were just innocent teasings back then, but as you grew older, the thought became a realization. For you, Hanzo was no different from the humans you hung out with, you did not care for his grey skin or the sharp claws resting on top of his fingertips. You even found his horns and tail rather cute and often groomed them for him. It was when you started grooming him in those ways, that his feelings were changing for you. The gentle caresses were not the same as the way you would cheerfully pull on his tail or tug on his horns. These touches were loving and affectionate in another form. One that adult humans shared with each other he learned from his fellow demons. A risky field for demons to tred upon, but Hanzo was already too far gone to be able to leave you now, without him even realizing it. You had grown up and he had fallen in love with you. Relationships between demons and humans were not uncommon, but not always succesful either as many humans were not as devoted as demons were and often changed their minds later on, wanting to spend their time with one of their kind instead. But you were different, he was sure of that. You would never leave him, as you made so clear every day and he believed you as he could see no lies in the depths of your soul.
- Demons can see the truth themselves and had you been lying to him, he would have known a long time beforehand already. You often brought him back to earth from his doubting mind, with your sweet strokes on his cold cheek and your warm plump lips on his chapped and ragged ones, assuring him that it was alright for him to love you, that times can change and people grow up. He made sure to always be gentle with you, as humans were fragile and demonds possessed of thicker skins, making them all the more tougher. The demon was already a master at your comfort though, as he had been watching over you for so long already, practising his control over his power and strenght around humans at an early stage. Hanzo could not help but smile widely at the thought of how thankful he was to have you by his side for eternity, being able to bask in your warmth, the unique warmth he always so desperately craved but was never able to achieve in the past, as he held you close. The two of you moved away together, living comfortably on the countryside, away from prying eyes and people who meant harm to demons. Here you would build up a life for one another and perhaps even have children of your own, not minding the seemingly odd combination as you were sure they would look beautiful either way. Most of all, you would always have each other by your side. This was a content thought the both of you shared, as you looked out over the piece of land you two had bought, Hanzo’s arms protectively holding you against him, your own hands resting on his arms while you nuzzled his cool cheek . Here you two would be happy and no one would ever disturb the peace you had created.