Hi! May I request a few hcs? What if Bakugo, Kirishima, and Denki's s/o ( separate please ) was kidnapped by villains? A few weeks later they escaped themselves and made it back to U.A.?
oooh a good bit of angst~~
- A look of panic spreads across his face when he realises his s/o is missing, surely they were with him just a second ago? He races off, determined to find them before night falls, ignoring the odd looks by passersby as he shouts out their name.
- The first night without them is hard, Bakugou misses their body next to his, he misses their warmth and little kisses they’d give him before falling asleep. Insecurities start to bubble up, “why didn’t I notice?” “what if I can’t save them?” “what if they’re hurt?” The bedsheets are singed as he grips them tightly, tears falling onto his pillow as he cries himself to sleep.
- A few weeks later, he’s awoken by his dorm room being opened, his s/o standing there! Before he can even react they’re hugging him, loud sobs mixed with “I missed you”s and “I love you”s. He holds them tightly, his forehead pressed against their and his own tears threatening to fall.
- His first reaction is a frantic one, he nervously backtracks, checking all the places he and his s/o were before they went missing. He’s a shaky mess so his friends would have to help calm him down and get him away so they can plan to rescue his s/o
- He lies awake in the early hours, staring at his ceiling. He’s frustrated, a million possibilities running through his head about his s/o and what could’ve happened to them. He finds himself getting more and more restless as time goes on, he wants to make the people who took his s/o pay and badly at that.
- He wakes up a few weeks later, him and some of the other students ready to go and rescue his s/o! He grimaces just thinking about what state he find his s/o in. Next thing he knows, he’s being dragged along by Midoriya who’s shouting “They’ve found them!” His face lights up when he sees them, running over and pulling them into a big hug! Both of them cry a lot, relief washing over the both of them.
- Watching his s/o get torn away from him like that, his own name echoing in his ears makes Denki sick to his stomach. He runs after them, his own hand barely missing theirs before they’re gone for good. He wants to scream and shout but the sickening lump in throat prevents him from doing so.
- He’s unusually quiet, his friends noting the vacant expression on his face. He’ll hardly see them anyway, staying in his room most evenings. Sobs can be heard if one stays up late enough, Denki’s pent up emotions spilling out; he’s berating himself for being so careless. He should’ve paid more attention, kept them close to him but no, and now they’re suffering because of it.
- He starts the day like any other, shuffling out of bed and going to go towards the dorm’s kitchen. Opening his door, he’s greeted with a tight hug and his s/o’s voice! “Denki, I’m okay!” they chime out, their voice cracking from crying so much, the two wrapped in each other’s embrace for most of the morning. Again, Denki feels sick from crying, but its relieving feeling knowing his s/o is back in his arms.