Ok so im not going to claim to be an expert on any of the following subjects, but i have spent a lot of time researching them and i believe the routine i have is really changing my body and helping me accept myself more
The first thing i feel that tons of people (especially teenagers) have issues with is acne. Now what you should do to treat/prevent acne is up to your skin type and what you can afford to do/buy.
Last year i had subclinical acne that cover my entire forehead, I got this after years of not looking after my skin and I finally found a way to clear it up.
- REMOVE YOUR MAKEUP!!! The first thing i recommend it to find a good makeup remover. I used to use a BB cream and mascara and i never took it off at the end of the day and it did terrible things for my skin. I like the Ganier Micellar Water, this stuff does a great job at removing my makeup and its reasonably priced too. You can find this stuff im most drugstores.
- EXFOLIATE!!! Secondly GET AN EXFOLIATOR!!!! This shit saved my skin and took away all of those little bumps. I forget the name of the one i used but just find one that you like and can use everyday. I like to use a heavier scrub like Ocean Salt from Lush once a week to really clear out my pores.
- TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR!! This step may not apply to everyone but if you want your acne to go away faster you can go to your doctor and ask for a prescription. I used benzagel 5 for a few months and id put in one my skin after i cleaned it and moisturized (you need to moistuize because this stuff will dry your skin out) before i went to bed and washed it off in the morning. I then switched to Clindoxyl Gel and kept with the same routine but switching benzagel 5 for clindoxyl gel.
- FACEMASK!! If you want to treat your skin every now and again buy some facemask from Lush, Sephora, etc… and use them once or twice a week, and paper your skin because it most likely deserves it.
- BLACKHEADS!!! Now lets talk blackheads. I didnt use to get blackheads but since i stopped using my acne treatment everyday i noticed how maybe i got. Ive started using pore strips, streaming my face and now im applying my acne gel just around my nose and forehead to prevent breakouts.
This stuff may not work for you but it helped my clear up my acne in around 6 months, i hope some if this helped and if you still have any skin questions ask your doctor, and try out some different methods until you have the skin you want.