• Chris and Victor start the guide with complimenting each other for a job well done and toast, clinking champagne glasses together (and unlike Yuuri, no one gets sloshed here)
• Chris comments that it seems like someone is listening on his and Victor’s conversation, and says that eavesdropping isn’t a good hobby
• Chris asks if the listener wants to see his “mature eros” and remarks that “the ice is going to be soaking wet with our hot steps”
• They arrive at the area with the costumes and Chris explains that the inspiration to his short program opens with a shower scene….
• Porno-style jazz music starts to play in the background
Chris: Tonight, you are mine… Come, don’t be embarrassed. Look at me, you’re mine, come closer. Ahh, once, twice like that, let me teach you something good about how humans move…
• Meanwhile, Victor starts moaning Chris’ name in the background and making a variety of pornographic noises while Chris is talking
Victor: Ahh, baby… I-… ughnnn, ohhh, Chris, ahhh, come, hold me tight, ahhh, open your heart… Chris! Ahh, Chris, amazing!
Chris: …Hey, Victor…. can you shut up?
• It is honestly really, really, REALLY difficult to focus on anything Chris is saying when Victor is MOANING SEX INTO YOUR EAR
• Also everything Victor says is in English. e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g
• Victor and Chris start talking about Yuuri at the Sochi banquet. Chris remarks about how Yuuri was “extremely entertaining” to which Victor replies that Yuuri was also “amazing” at the Barcelona banquet
• Chris remarks about how he didn’t think he could lose to anyone at pole dancing
• They come up to the part of the museum where there’s a Makkachin tissue case and Victor starts excitedly talking about how he saw it was featured on tv in Japan.
Chris: Victor, I can teach you how to properly use… Makkachin’s tissue case
(…I think Chris was making a masturbation joke here but I can’t be sure)
• Chris asks Victor if he remembers ten years back, during the European Championships when Victor won gold and Chris made his senior debut, remarking that they’ve both come very far since then
Victor: You were so cute back then! I had no idea that you were gonna become such a precise Eros machine
• Once they get to the Kiss&Cry, Victor observes that Chris’s glass is empty and offers to get him a refill of champagne
Chris (alone): This was the first season without Victor. When I first saw Victor acting as a coach, with Yuuri at his side, I thought it wasn’t like Victor at all, he was so serious… But seeing him at the GPF, in the Kiss& Cry… it really was like the same Victor that’s out on the ice. I was jealous of Yuuri. I want to be able to show Victor my true skating as well.
(Chris sounded really sad about not being able to skate against Victor, yet also happy for his relationship with Yuuri at the same time. Poor conflicted bb)
• Chris and Victor reach the end of the museum, with Chris making a remark about how fun it was.
• Victor counters that he wants to see the REAL Chris, the kind that he gets to see at banquets….
Victor: Look, there’s no one here, this is perfect, and look! I have a Makkachin tissue case!
Chris: Victor, you always want too much… Do you really want to see?
Victor: Yep, show me!!
Chris: Fine… Makkachin pole dance… start!
• Chris starts pole-dancing with the Makkachin tissue case, saying Makkachin’s name repeatedly, and… it gets weird. Avert your eyes, children.
Chris: Makkachin! Makkachin! Makka-chiiiiii~n!
Victor: Wow, amazing!
Chris: Makkachin’s tissue case is dancing too! Makkachin! It’s Makkachin!
Happy birthday to the man that inspire me the most; Kim Junmyeon.
You inspire me to always look forward and keep going. You spent seven years, working for your dream and it sure as hell paid off. You’re the very core and strenght of EXO and you’re the best leader anyone could’ve asked for. I just appreciate you so so much and I’m so extremely grateful for everything you do. Thank you for being your amazing lovely self. Thank you for being our guardian. I love you little bunny prince. Happy Birthday
my one… thing i’m clinging to in regards to improving any theory about what’s going to happen in the game - especially in tampering down the idea of the toons being reformed humans - though any theory or thought feels better when i remember this: the cardboard cutouts
i’ve dismissed them a lot because….. they’re cardboard cutouts haha. but when i think about it, there seems to be two “bendys”. one who is a literal monster and sort of… animalistic? i guess? i didn’t know if he would be but then what happened with sammy and how he chases henry with the intent to kill him, he doesn’t exactly seem like the most reasonable & clear-headed dude
but then there’s another bendy (at least it BETTER be him…) and that’s the one i think that brings half the charm to the game, a bendy who, like… watches henry. and doesn’t actually make a move to hurt him.
the maybe incorporeal bendy. the “gotcha!” bendy. the bendy that just messes with henry.
like in the first game, coming around the corner to come face-to-face with a newly-placed cardboard cutout? that’s a joke if i ever saw one. making the cutout peek out from behind corners? that is absolutely a prank.
that thing in the second chapter where you turn on the projector and when you go up there’s always another one added? and then you see them all gathered on the balcony watching you? that is a smart, well-executed & terrifying trick. re-forming the chopped cutouts? watching you at every turn? these are completely unnecessary, non-hostile antics.
and it gets written off as nothing but scares - don’t get me wrong, that’s how i wrote them off too. but with everything in the second chapter, and speculating about it, it just seems like the cutouts play too much of a role for this to be for atmosphere alone. (and if it is just for atmosphere, for shame.)
my best guess is that the ink monster bendy is a bendy/joey combo, joey taking over bendy’s body (to try and escape illness and death? the wheelchair?) but much of bendy’s personality just got ripped out in the process, and that’s the entity that’s following you around. it seems too good to be true, i know, but i can’t really think of anything else.
anyway, regardless of what happens, there is very clearly an unseen witty, cheeky, comedic, creepy troublemaker following henry around. there is no way to deny it. the things that have been happening with those cutouts, it’s clearly deliberate and done only to mess with henry. they’re not attacking him. they’re watching. and playing tricks on him. whatever presence is playing with these cutouts, it’s a cartoon if i ever recognized one. and they’re putting on a show.
Here, have the first part of a James Bond/Tony Stark xover. Because I want an xover of those two and because today is my birthday, so I get what I want even if I have to write it myself.
Summary: Double-O Agent James Bond meets Tony Stark. It goes exactly as well as Fury feared it would go.
Or Five Times Tony accidentally gets involved in a secret mission, and the one time he does it entirely on purpose.
Part I Bond
Tony wasn’t pouting. He was not.
“Quit your pouting and move your fucking ass!” The guy behind him snarled (very impolitely), and pressed the gun harder into Tony’s back.
While uncomfortable, the loudly implied threat did not keep Tony from dragging his feet. For one Guy-With-Terrible-Breath hadn’t immediately shot him, which implied he had an interest in keeping Tony alive. For the time being at least. For another Tony was too busy mentally ranting to pay the guy much attention.
Because seriously, this entire situation was ridiculous. He was on vacation, for fuck’s sake. That in itself was rare enough an occurrence—no matter how often Obadiah insisted that he was young still, only twenty-three, and should be out, enjoying himself, Tony had never been very good at staying out of his own business.
It had taken Obadiah five months to convince Tony that Stark Industries wasn’t going to fall apart if he took a break on some tiny island near Spain. Too much like his father, Obadiah had grumbled, which had of course been the deciding factor in Tony agreeing to take his long put-off mandatory leave.
(He doesn’t mind vacations, just to clarify. He enjoys the partying and drinks just fine, thank you very much. It’s the lying in the sand all day sleeping and chilling that gets to him. Tony isn’t very good at turning his mind off and living in the moment. He needs puzzles to solve, patterns to predict, explosives to make boom. He needs to calculate and built, needs to keep his mind buzzing, and vacations—complete with being banned from disappearing into the workshop or talking business with his favourite engineers—don’t offer that.)
The second reason why Tony was in such a foul mood was that he had been responsible. He’d carefully chosen his destination, run some pretty background checks on his hotel, other residents, the usual. He’d complied with all of Obadiah’s pointless, overboard security precautions. Just once in his life Tony had taken things serious—like everyone seemed to insist he should—and he had gotten kidnapped for his troubles.
That settled it then. He was never going to listen to Obadiah ever again.