Verril and Maia are both shapeshifters. She transforms into a doe. There’s something delightful about painting a snowstorm in the middle of July, which is when this was finished (god knows when I will actually upload it). Maybe that’s why my colors ended up being so warm despite the chilly atmosphere?
1) A witch and vampire casually kidnapping a werewolf!
2) Damon is just icing the cake really. Bonnie got this.
3) Damon is a terrible dead vampire who hates being terribly dead and is so terrible and everyone forgives him so he just stays terrible bc he doesn’t want to hurt and he does that by not changing yadda yadda lol his favorite book is gone with the wind. It just hit me while rewatching this that Damon is the EXACT opposite of Nice Guy. Like, he keeps being awful and everyone forgives him bc they want him to change and Damon’s like. No? I’m happy being a soul sucking dead human being. I love that the narrative INSISTS on Elena and Stefan being on this regardless of how many people Damon’s killed/manipulated/tortured (i.e: A FUCKING LOT)
4) Bonnie’s not one of those people who wants him to change. She knows exactly how horrible terrible no good Damon is. Their scenes are great exactly because she calls him out and keeps calling him out. She demands nothing of him, but he gives back anyways
5) BECAUSE DAMON KNOWS BONNIE HATES EVERYTHING HE IS AND THE ONLY WAY TO WORK AROUND THAT IS TO ACTUALLY DO CIVIL THINGS LIKE HOLD THE DOOR OPEN FOR HER. It’s warped Nice Guy. So fucking warped.
6) this is the greatest most character defining moment in all of vampire diaries you cannot tell me otherwise
Requested: Could you do a Teen Wolf imagine with Stiles where you are upset about the pack breaking and all the supernatural drama is exhausting you so you decide to secretly leave Beacon Hills but Stiles (your best friend) finds you just in time before you leave and admits his feeling for you and gives a fluffy speech about how much he needs you and how you keep him sane blah blah blah and you stay? (also you’re a werewolf) sorry its long and complicated <3
A/N: It’s not complicated - and there’s no way you could’ve made it any shorter I don’t think, so don’t worry about it :) x
I couldn’t take it anymore. I just couldn’t
sit by and know that people I cared about were dying because of the
supernatural world they’d been dragged in to. I couldn’t cope with the constant
looking over our shoulders, waiting for the next threat to pop up despite our
best efforts to make things better, easier in a sense. And then there was the
fact that since everything with the Nogitsune the pack had begun to peel away
from one another, dealing with our grieving in different ways. No one quite sure
how to give anyone the support they needed while we were trying to fix
I kicked the lid of my case shut, looking
around my room for anything that I might have missed. Old pictures of me and
the others littered the desktops, one of Stiles and I at ice skating, trying to
teach the other werewolves how to balance properly, caught my eye.
He was grinning like an idiot, running his
hand over the nape of his neck. He was wearing gloves but the sleeves of his
flannel were rolled up; his scarf, coat and hat sitting long forgotten over the
barrier behind him. I was bent double, my eyes focused on – I think it was
Scott – one of the other werewolves as I clutched a stitch from laughing in my