Can we have a part 2 of what it would be like to date Tom?
- he goes CRAZY for your birthday, like sooo overboard. “but, it’s such a special day! There’s no such thing as too many balloons!”
- your relationship is pretty drama free, except for the one time he posted a short instagram story of you two holding hands, taking Tessa for a walk. He was really happy and he wanted to show it but the backlash really scared him and he took it down immediately and every so often brings it up just to apologize to you again.
- at parties at, his arm never strays from your lower back unless its for you two to dance together or to battle each other in beer pong
- “if i see you vape one more time, i’m breaking up with you, Tom.”
- you’ll take his brothers out with you two to see a movie or something when you’re back at home with him and because his family is so impossibly close, they have grown very close to you
- he’s soooooo the type to text you from the other room, “cuddle?”
- he has the squishiest cheeks, like you wouldn’t believe it because he has such nice cheekbones and a sharp jawline. but he does. you could spend half and out annoying him by squishing them together or swirling them around and of course he doesn’t really mind
- even if he’s on Spiderman diet, he will hold his hand out if your eating skittles or starbursts to eat the colors you don’t like
- “you’re very cute!!!” or “i’m the luckiest boy in the world!” will be screamed (like how he screams about wolves in this!)
- he’s ver complimentary…..especially around “alone time”, during “alone time”, after “alone time”…….
- when he’s drunk, he gets really, really, really clingy. he’s basically a giant, needy baby that wants to take your clothes of.