okay i’m not in pjo fandom. i havent read any of the books, and before joining tumblr i knew NOTHING about it other than there was a movie once. sooo idk what this is really, i guess i thought an outsider’s impressions would amuse you.
- a bunch of teenage demigods who… hang out and piss their parents off - the consequences are disastrous - because their parents are greek gods and therefore assholes - everyone should just listen to annabeth - percy’s a little shit who doesn’t know what he’s doing but gets it done anyway - percy is poseidon’s son, annabeth is the daughter of athena, and like idek any of the others but i know their names are piper nico bianca hazel grover jason magnus (who is… annabeth’s brother?) - percy annabeth and hazel remain to be the only three i can name by sight - percabeth - his memories of annabeth were too strong to be completely erased - there’s a… prophecy?? or something? there’s always a prophecy - but no one dies ever - except where’s grover - why are they all wearing orange shirts, seriously is that a collective favorite color or something - boo/hoo stands for the sound pjo fandom makes when they think about what might have been - but srsly just listen to annabeth - dark!percy aus are apparently a thing that are not entirely out of line with his character in canon which is a discussion i followed with interest - nico’s gay but everyone hates the way this was revealed. also i think he has a sister. - percy on the other hand goes out of his way to spell out how no-homo he is - hazel teams up with annabeth at… some point. idk. there was fanart. it looked epic and apocalyptic. - in the new book there’s a character who wears a hijab, and some other dude, and it’s also about norse gods, and also annabeth is there - what movie - “what i dont understand is why, over the course of several books, it’s proven that despite being an utter goofball percy actually comes through and saves the day, and everyone continually acts all surprised.” - pjo fandom is stuck in some otherly-dimension groundhog day where they will be buying new pjo books for the rest of their life. - did that underwater kiss actually happen or is it a natural byproduct of a fandom where the lead is the son of the god of the sea - just… listen to annabeth - percy no
i am dying because this is the most accurate summary of these books and this fandom and just “boo/hoo stands for the sound pjo fandom makes when they think about what might have been” I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING holy shit. bravo. bravo.
These are the 6 habits that I try to practice in order to be my most productive self.
✔️1. Healthy Habit Tracker
The best way to be healthy, both mentally and physically, is to track your habits. This will help you to monitor when you complete the daily tasks you have set out to do. For example how much water you have drunk, if you got enough sleep and whether you have done exercise. This can also be extended to things like reading or doing certain daily school tasks which are pretty routine.
✔️2. Write It ALL Down
It helps to have everything written down that you need to do, and how much you need to get done in a day. Being able to see all of your to-do’s in one place each day will help you keep tabs on what you still have to do and the time frame in which you should be doing it.
✔️3. Plan Ahead
Make sure you aren’t leaving things for the last minute. In my opinion, if you want to be the most efficient version of yourself, you need to plan in advance. Set aside time each day to plan the next few days or week ahead. Try as much as you can to diarise certain tasks and then plan how you are going to stick to them. By having deadlines you will motivate yourself to stick to them, and can get so much more done in a day than if you play it by ear. Trust me. [tip: reward yourself for particularly difficult tasks — like getting some new washi tapes]
✔️4. Keep Your Journal on You
Always remember to keep your journal in the same place. I always leave mine on my desk next to my bag, so if I’m in a hurry I can never forget it. This may sound silly but making a habit of always having your journal on you is important as you never know when you will need to add something to your list, or to reference your journal. theres no point having an organised planner but you never have it on you to reference, which means you may forget half of whats in it.
✔️5. One Hour of Admin
No one likes to do admin. But its a necessity and putting it off will only make it worse. Set aside one hour of your day, without any distractions, to get all your admin done. Be it making calls and getting small things at home sorted that have been nagging you, or filing notes, and even getting things in your room in order. This would be the time to get your life in order, without doing anything that really ticks off big items.
✔️6. Treat Yo Self.
Im a solid believer in treating yourself. Long afternoon naps and strong cups of coffee, my two favourites. While treating yourself may not increase your productivity directly, and if taken too far could counter it, but by taking some tim to look after yourself you will feel less stressed and will be able to function at a higher level. I know that when I get too stressed I become forgetful and worry more about not getting things done than actually spending time on getting those things done, which is just plain counterproductive. So I invest a couple minutes a day to treat myself. It can even be a nice facial and doing my eyebrows, to having coffee with a friend at my favourite cafe. By looking after your own mental health you will be doing so much more for yourself than just having a few minutes a day of treating yourself, you will foster a healthier and happier mindset that can help you excel.
“So what would you like me to do? Magic myself popular? Conjur myself into a new House? Transfigure myself into a better student? Just case a spell, Dad, and change me into what you want me to be, okay? It’ll work out better for both of us”
• coffee shop AU (mostly where Draco is the suave and sexy barista, or where Harry is the cute dork barista)
• raising a kid together (especially if it’s Teddy and they both have a right to raise him)
• enemies to friends to lovers (yeeessssss!!!!)
• slytherin!harry (there needs to be more of this)
• when one of them (Draco) is just really broken or is in an abusive relationship, and they get saved by the other (Harry)
• soulmate AU’s (again, I haven’t seen many of these(
• when their enemies and they get trapped together somewhere. And they end up not being enemies
• fake dating for their own selfish gains, end up actually loving each other but they’re just pining for a good half of the story until one of them breaks and just spits out that they love them (most likely harry)
• when there’s any type of bond
• muggle highschool AU (if you can find me more of this I would be so happy. I’ve only read a handful)
• when they’re both aurors
• when they both have children (scorpious and albus) and their children end up best friends so now they hang out together more (they’re both also divorced, so makes things easier)
• when one of their kids wants Harry and Draco to end up together
• when it’s literally the fluffiest thing in the world that I will forever need to go to the dentist because of how tooth rottingly sweet it is
•or the angstiest thing ever where there’s crying but a happy ending (cuz if there’s no happy ending, don’t expect me to read it)
• Top!harry and bottom!draco (and vice versa)
•awkward first sex (cuz neither know what to do. They’ve never done this)
So these are some of my all time favourite Drarry tropes. If you know fics with these tropes, send them to me cuz I will read them, then I will personally thank you for introducing me to them
twelve days of twelve – day seven: favourite scene I don’t understand? Are you kidding? Me? Of course I understand. I mean, do you call this a war? This funny little thing? This is not a war! I fought in a bigger war than you will ever know. I did worse things than you could ever imagine. And when I close my eyes I hear more screams than anyone could ever be able to count!
PLEASE delet any fanart i have sent you while bendy was in jail my art looks like shit
[I will if you really want me to, however it is NOT shit!!! (please comment or send a message if you do want me to delete it) I reblogged it because I liked it! Don’t compare your art to others, it won’t get you anywhere. Take inspiration from other people’s art and learn from it. We’ve all got different backgrounds, experience levels and time we can dedicate to art, its what makes each person’s art unique and amazing! The thing about art is it’s a life long craft. You have to put in the work, and draw the things you love, be proud of what you’ve done and how far you’ve come. Watching artist evolution is one of my favourite things, seeing someone hone their style and gain new skills.
Try not to be so hard on yourself when you see others who have great art skills. You never know, that person might be 50 years old, and so have so many more years experience to master their craft. Even if they’re the same age as you, your circumstances and theirs could be completely different. You’ll look back at what you’ve done and cringe, maybe (I know I do) but that just means you’re improving, and that you’re laying the foundation of your talent. Because, art is not a magical talent that people are born with, its hours, hundreds of thousands of hours of work.
So…I might delete this waffly bullshit later, but its true! Comparison is the thief of joy! So here’s some advice from the pudgy cat, Bendy ]
“Don’t compere your art! Imagine your art is pizza, someone else’s art is ice-cream. Do you hate pizza just because ice cream is really good? No! They’re both fucking delicious, just different! What I’m saying is…I’m hungry. Anyway you gotta WORK HARD! Happiness optional. Also if you want money, a happy life, and a functional wrist and shoulder, don’t work in animation…”
imo burning cas's body would be idiotic. one of the problems on spn is that we never see the boys learning anything about anything - like, cas's been with them for 7 years and they never asked him a single question about his life before meeting them or how angelic death works. so dean will never know if cas is truly gone, and, anyway, 'cas is dead = I suddenly realize I love him' is an old af storyline (seen 3 if not 4 times) which never meant canon destiel when cas came back. you're deluded.
Hi sweetie, I’m so sorry for your loss of a kind heart and decency that leads you to think this way and come on someone’s blog and send an ask like this.
I also feel sorry for you watching season 13 with this attitude. I feel like you may have missed SDCC?
You may wanna brace yourself as even taking away the romantic potential (which is moronic as it’s been set up for years that way but hey I’ll indulge for a second) - everyone including Dabb, Jensen, Jared and Misha and even Robert Singer has talked about this.
The key points from SDCC supported everything I’ve been saying since May:
How important Cas is to the show (Dabb), how Cas’ death that seems so final is key in how it affects the boys even more than Cas himself (Misha), how season 13 is “all about the relationships” (Singer), how Dean is affected deeper than Sam because they had a different relationship (Jared), how Dean just wants to shoot Jack in the face because he believes Cas to be truly dead after having even PRAYED for his resurrection (Jensen) and according to the plot lines and leaks so far all this is pretty blatantly what is happening.
so me and my boyfriend are playing Life Is Strange on his PS4 and I mentioned it being kind of popular lesbian stuff and he just looked at me all confused like: whaat what lesbian there are none… wait you mean Chloe and Max… they are friends..umm but they are cute…ummmmmm I don’t know Kate.
*3 hours later*
Chloe: If you’re hardcore then kiss me Max choice one: Kiss Chloe choice two: don’t kiss Chloe
me: ooooh yeeesss finally boyfriend looks at me grinning while I laugh and try to steal the controller from him: ooooooooookaaay you were right *he himself hits option one*