Characters: According to the latest Thai Gossip, Toey plays a nerd who is good at computer and stuff, also a good friend of Ohm’s character. White will be a playboy, Plan as a ladyboy and Boom as a foreign student from Korea. Two new boys will play a couple. All six of them are the first recruits of an all-girl school.
Plot: What plot? I don’t think there’s such a thing except girls fighting for boys or vice versa lol.
Note: Director Yuan Danop (LS S2, MiR) said on Weibo that this new “straight” project is about making some quick money to actors and the staff.
my room is kinda cluttered.. any organizational tips?
Hi thanks for writing in :)
Of course, theres so many things you can do to keep organised! My main tips from experience:
1. Get rid of everything you don’t need! Clothes, books, junk etc. But you have to really think about it, no more “maybe I’ll need it later” just give away/throw/sell everything you don’t need that just takes up space.
2.Clean your room. Properly. Vacuum, wipe etc. It will be easier to organise everything once your room is fresh and clean.
3. Organise your clothes and shoes first. What I do is keep all my winter clothes away when its warm, and keep my summer clothes away when it’s cold. Store them out of sight e.g. under your bed/above your wardrobe. Same for shoes :) Put the rest away as neatly as possible. Buy the shoe organiser from below here (£4.50).
5. Books…one of the hardest things, cause you think you’ll need them all. If they are not expensive/special/you’re done reading them, then give them away. They take up unnecessary table space and contribute to clutter. Try make your desk area look as much like the one below as you can:
6. For makeup, I have these exact ikea boxes (only £1.50 here), they match the colours in my room and fit all my products.
7. Jewellery can all fit on one of these (£23.92 from here):
***My main tip though is clean your room every morning before you leave and just before you sleep! Sounds horrible right? But its super easy, just make sure to make your bed in the morning and put anything on the floor/desk where it belongs. And at night, just put everything thats not in its place where it belongs. THATS IT. It takes less than 5 minutes and makes you feel so good because it is proven that you are more productive when you’re not in a messy environment. So there:)
I hope that helped! xo
ps. To my followers, sorry for the long posts, just trying to give the best advice!
But can you imagine like getting to share your hometown with michael. And he’s so interested in all of these little places that you grew up around because that’s what made you who you are now. Like he sees the place where you got that scar that he always leaves a kiss on. And you show him the place where you buried your favorite pet. He joined you on the playground where you met your very first best friend and he got grumpy when you casually mentioned the place where you had your first kiss because no one else is every going to find out what your lips taste like if michael has any say in the matter. Even though some of these memories make you sad or make him jealous, he is so happy that you have decided to show him these little things about you that make him know he’s madly in love with you.