So it’s been a long long long loooong while huh… well no matter I fixed my tablet again and of course the first thing I did was I had to draw a gift for my Amazing and Brilliant friend @welcometothebakaparade and it’s of our favourite character Chowder from @ngoziu ‘s wonderful web comic @omgcheckplease I did this ‘quickly’ so there’s SOOO many things wrong but I’m pleased enough to let it sit otherwise I’d be revising this for hourrrs and I should be revising biology….
so basically what happened w/ taehyung was
- he forgot his bag
- someone from the crew picked it up, without him knowing
- he was lowkey stressin and he told the group about it
- but they couldnt go back for it bc they had to get on the train!!
- one of the crew guys told namjoon that he had the bag, but they organised a joke or whatever and namjoon pretended to call the embassy
- namjoon’s fake phone call was flawless lmaO
- taehyung was looking deep.. and solemn… and sad…. AKSKDJXJ
- they were all kind of teasing him and got pretend-annoyed that they’d have to go make him a new passport and stuff (it went fAr)
- and eventually he got really mad and he was like FINE i’ll just leAVE
- and he walked off
- but turns out he previously had walked off to go to the bathroom probs and ran into the crew member and he was like,, bro,, halfway through i could see what they were doing
- “i dont have big eyes for no reason i can see everything they’re doing”
- so yeah from then he had known that his bag already was found
- so he got mad on purpose HAHA
- they all had a nice laugh afterwards
Illustration set for radiophile’s wonderful pre-canon fic keep moving in opposite directions, where Dorian and Bull Hissrad meet in Tevinter years before the game. Go read it if you haven’t you guys, there is amazing spy shenanigans and pointed banter and hot hot character driven sex and oh man. Despite having re-read it approximately 18 times I have somehow yet to have left a comment, oops?
Please full-view, I wanted them side by because it’s a set but they lose a lot detail this small. It was fun but challenging to draw these guys so much younger and still have them be them without being able to rely on their most memorable characteristics. I think I did okay. Dorian, put your moustache back on; Bull, go get your eyepatch immediately.