Hello, friend! I sometimes feel bad that I like games like Mystic Messenger because I know the characters are much older than me (I'm at the end of eighth grade), so I was wondering if you could do a RFA+V+Unknown reacting to a Highschool Freshman MC. I 100% understand not wanting to put a romantic relationship for any of them, so it's all up to you, I guess! Also, I'd just like to know, how has your day been?
i know the feeling dude, even though i’m 18 i still feel too young to date most of these guys ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ don’t feel bad about liking these types of games, they’re a lot better than many other addictions!
this is going to be platonic relationships where they basically just view you as their little sister, as i don’t want our lovely characters to seem like pedophiles
my day has been awesome btw as i actually celebrated my birthday! thank you for asking, how was yours? i hope it was good ♥
- He was honestly expecting you to be a lot older, probably even older than him as you were so mature
- Honestly thought Seven had pranked him again when this young (admittedly cute, but in an “awe, she’s adorable” way) girl showed up at the RFA party and blushingly introduced herselfu
- He apologized a lot that he had mentioning wanting to kiss you!
- You kissed his cheek to tell him that it was alright and he blushed
- Let you play video games with him and made sure you ate healthy
- He’s basically a stereotypical brother
- He felt so extremely guilty for coming of as this creepy old pervert who flirted with you
- Literally apologized so much you had to tell him to shut up
- After he had gotten over the initial shock, he was basically acting like your guard, watching over and protecting you 24/7
- “All men are wolves, MC!”
- He swore to give you the big brother he never got, and was supportive of everything you did
unless it was dating
- Well, you already felt like her sister
- She was suprised by how young you were, but mostly because you reminded her of herself - she had also been basically grown up at that age
- I swear she’s actually like a mom, always making sure you get enough rest and actually have time to enjoy your childhood
- She changed up her offer a bit, asking you if you would like to help her out in the café with her during the weekends, so it wouldn’t affect your school work
- He was so confused
- yOU WERE LITERALLY HALF OF HIS AGE
- He didn’t mean to be judging, but how could someone that tiny understand him that well
- He did feel slightly creepy for saying suggestive things to you on the messenger, but hid it until you brought up that he seemed bothered
- Would still spoil you to no end
- Loved to see you play with Elizabeth, as it was the purest thing he had ever seen
- Of course he already knew from his background check
- He did also see from your social media that you were smart, mature and responsible, especially for being so young
- He honestly found you adorable, so he didn’t lie when he described you as a “cute girl” for the RFA members
- Didn’t tell them your age just to troll them tbh
- Felt just as protective over you as Saeran
- When Seven told him about you and asked if you should join the RFA, he was kind of hesitant
- Would you be able to organize something as big and important as the party?
- Always the trusting person, he decided to let you give it a shot, seeing as Seven described you as seemingly responsible
- He was extremely happy that your youthful cheeriness brought joy to all the gloomy members! He appreciated you!
- He did feel kind of bad to trick such a young girl into Mint Eye’s plan
- But as he had heard for years, “the younger they start, the better they get”
- Suprised by how difficult you were to trick, but that only made him more positive that you were perfect for the plan
- When everything was over, he was actually really glad to be part of your childhood, as it gave him the chance to experience it for himself