• Lena asking Kara if she can ask her good friend Supergirl to come over to her office to teach her kryptonese.
• Kara why-am-I-jealous-of-myself Danvers agrees.
• Lena trying her best to inconspicuously ask phrases like “will you have dinner with me?” “Will you go out on a date with me?” “Does pasta sound nice?” “You look beautiful” “they should name the stars after you” and other romantic fluff and obviously failing
• Kara getting nervous that Lena might be flirting with Supergirl and wanting to go on a date with her, confirming her horror that Lena might be more attracted to what she can do rather than who she is
• Lena going to Kara’s apartment that night and stuttering while she tries her best to say those phrases right with flowers in her hand
• Kara just MELTING, not even caring about the paper work that comes with Lena knowing
Okay, so I saw this post on my dash about the cartoon 6teen. At first I thought nothing of it, and did some other things, but then my mind wandered to Disney’s Big Hero 6 and I put two and two together and FRIG! THE CHARACTERS MATCH UP SO?? WELL????