i was checking to see if it was worth going to the paris japan expo (one of the biggest anime/nerd conventions in the world) AND GUESS WHAT!!! yamamoto & kubo-sensei are going to be there! i am definitely going to go there, even if its for the sole purpose of getting these two women to sign a piece of paper for me
Of course I can’t see a single thing but THERE ARE SYMBOLS AND THAT’S GOOD ENOUGH.
HERE ARE SOME QUICK COMPARISON SHOTS OF THE ONES I CAN MAKE OUT.
SO LIKE, THE SYMBOL OF WINDAM (aka Fai’s Kudan), one that might be Rayearth’s symbol (aka, Syaoran’s Kudan), Two books with suns on the spine (which aren’t the same as the spine of the Clow book, but DO look a lot like the symbol from the top of each card), a moon crescent, and a six pointed star (that doesn’t quite match the regular shape of stars they use but still).
SO LIKE. SUPER MAGIC BOOKS, YOU KNOW? More, they all have the matching line up the top, which usually indicates that these are a series of nonfiction books, maybe even encyclopedias?
So Fai is just casually looking right over a categorical outline of all the different types of magic in the world (and possibly, the entire multiverse) and he doesn’t even blink.
JUST IN CASE I WASN’T EXCITED ENOUGH ABOUT THE BOOKS ALREADY.
Rules: Once you have been tagged you are supposed to write 92 truths about yourself. at the end, choose 25 people to tag!
THE LAST… 1. Drink: peach mango iced tea (well not really, it was one of those flavored powder packets that you add to water, I’m addicted this kind that also has caffeine, the ones I get are Walmart brand and there’s all different flavors but I think there’s a Crystal Light version too, 10/10 would recommend) 2. Phone call: I don’t remember… I haven’t had minutes on my phone in months. I text people using iMessage when I have wifi, otherwise my phone is useless bc I don’t have minutes or data 3. Text message: to my mom 4. Song you listened to: Still Got Time - Zayn ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR (I’m listening to a solo ot5 playlist on Spotify on shuffle since I can’t afford premium anymore 5. Time you cried: I was having a really bad day (depression-wise) last week so probably then
HAVE YOU EVER…
6. Dated someone twice: no 7. Been cheated on: not that I know of 8. Kissed someone and regretted it: no 9. Lost someone special: no 10. Been depressed: I’ve struggled with clinical depression since I was about 12 11. Gotten drunk and thrown up: yeah many times unfortunately
LIST 3 FAVORITE COLORS: - bright aqua - blue/purple… like a bright indigo - cobalt blue (these are all just shades of blue…)
IN THE LAST YEAR HAVE YOU… 15. Made new friends: yes 16. Fallen out of love: no 17. Laughed until you cried: of course 18. Found out someone was talking about you: no 19. Met someone who changed you: yes 20. Found out who your true friends are: yes 21. Kissed someone on your Facebook list: no
22. How many of your Facebook friends do you know in real life: I deleted my facebook 23. Do you have any pets: I have a cat named Rogue 24. Do you want to change your name: no I love my name
25. What did you do for your last birthday: I didn’t really do anything, I just hung out at my mom’s house, it was sooo hot, like it suddenly got up into the 90′s (it was last month) for a couple days and ofc one of those days was my birthday and I HATE hot weather, it makes me nauseous so I didn’t feel like doing anything 26. What time did you wake up: around 2:30 pm is when I actually got out of bed but I got woken up earlier (idk what time) by my stupid neighbor’s fucking motorcycle (and I hope he gets hit by a car, I really do) 27. What were you doing at midnight last night: watching Liam on Jimmy Fallon and I was on tumblr at the same time 28. Name something you cannot wait for: idk… there’s not much to look forward to in my life rn honestly 29. When was the last time you saw your mother: last night around 9 pm 30. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: one thing? ugh there’s so many (basically everything, I’m at a really really shitty point in my life tbh) I wish I could live with my mom and my sister and not my dad, I wish I had some money, I wish I didn’t have to worry about being able to buy food 31. What are you listening to right now: nothing just the fan, I turned off Spotify because it was playing shitty music and I ran out of skips 32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: My grandfather’s name is Tom and I had a friend named Tom in middle school
33. Something that is getting on your nerves: The formatting of these questions! I HATE the way tumblr text posts automatically skip a line in between when you hit enter and I hate the way these questions were formatted, its driving my OCD crazy 34. Most visited website: youtube and tumblr 35. Elementary: yeah what about it? I went to elementary school 36. High School: ? I graduated in 2010 37. College/university: I went to a state university right out of high school and was studying Biology. I was only able to go for 2 years before I was forced to drop out bc I didn’t have the money and only got half of my degree. Now 5 years later, I’m taking a few online classes to get a certificate in medical coding and an Associate’s degree in Health Science from a community college 38. Hair color: medium/light brown with a reddish tinge from years of dying it red 39. Long or short hair: medium… its a little above my shoulders 40. Do you have a crush on someone: no 41. What do you like about yourself: I have a really good memory and I’m creative 42. Piercings: I have 4 lobe piercings on each ear, a helix (cartilage) and a rook piercing 43. Blood type: Idk but I’m pretty sure my mom told me her and my dad both have A, one of them is A negative and one is A positive so I’m probably A something 44. Nickname: Fe (pronounced like Fee) 45. Relationship status: single and lonely 46. Zodiac sign: taurus 47. Pronouns: she/her 48. Favorite tv show: Currently, Charmed. But also Orange is the New Black, Game of Thrones and Shameless 49. Tattoos: none… someday *looks wistfully into the distance* 50. Right or left hand: right handed but there’s a lot I can do with my left so I’m almost ambidextrous
51. Surgery: I had my tonsils and adenoids taken out when I was 6 52. Piercing: my ears when I was 9 54. Sport: I did gymnastics when I was like 3 and then soccer when I was a bit older 55. Vacation: My family used to stay in a beach house in Maine almost every summer when I was kid but my first real vacation was to Mexico when I was 16 56. Pair of trainers: I hate this question, who has any memory of their first pair of sneakers?? is this like a thing in other countries lol
57. Eating: nothing right now but today I’ve had a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, a thing of peanut butter crackers and a bag of cheetos 58. Drinking: nothing currently but today I’ve had a peach tea Monster and a lot of the flavored water I mentioned 59. I’m about to: ?? finish answering these questions, tag people and post this… then probably finish watching my subscriptions on youtube 60. Listening to: NOTHING! 61. Waiting for: nothing! 62. Want: $$$$ 63. Get married: i have no idea… if I ever meet the right person and they want to then yeah probably 64. Career: Not a clue… I don’t want one tbh
65. Hugs or kisses: both 66. Lips or eyes: eyes 67. Shorter or taller: same height as me or taller 68. Older or younger: a year or 2 younger and up to maybe like 5 years older than me??? 70. Nice arms or nice stomach: both… either? 71. Sensitive or loud: both? idk 72. Hook up or relationship: definitely a relationship 73. Troublemaker or hesitant: idk this question is stupid
HAVE YOU EVER… 74. Kissed a stranger?: nope 75. Drank hard liquor?: yes 76. Lost glasses contact/lenses: no 77. Turned someone down: this really creepy kid asked me out freshmen year of high school and I said no 78. Sex on first date: lol no 79. Broken someone’s heart: I hope not 80. Had your heart broken: at the time I thought so but looking back… not really 81. Been arrested: no 82. Cried when someone died: well… my grandmother died last year and I hadn’t been close with her since I was a kid because her mental health deteriorated very rapidly and she became very senile and kind of mean when I was a teenager so I cried when i found out she had died, only because I realized how many memories I had of her when I was a kid… if that makes any sense. I think I was more just grieving for my childhood. 83. Fallen for a friend: yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN… 84. Yourself: sometimes 85. Miracles: no 86. Love at first sight: lust, not love, love is blind 87. Santa Claus: no 88. Kiss on the first date: depends… I’m not opposed to it 89. Angels: no but I do believe in spirits that watch over people, like guardian angels sort of but not in the religious sense
OTHER… 90. Current best friend’s name: I guess my sister is pretty much my best friend and her name is Rowenna 91. Eye color: brown but… (typical white girl answer) I have a ring of green in my iris that only seems to be getting more and more noticeable as i get older to the point where my eyes look green in bright light 92. Favorite movie: Titanic… obviously!