Can I request a headcanon where Trevor and Alucard are in a festival/bonfire night setting where their fem s/o pulls them in for a dance? I don't know how historically accurate it is in terms of Slavic and Irish (Eastern European and Western European) musical culture, but could they dance to the song 'Moorlough Mary' by Cara Dillon? It's technically the same medieval-ish vibe kinda, and it would be fun to imagine Alucard dancing to something less... formal :3
- Ok he may have been raised in a family full of aristocrats and is used to court life, but boy, Trevor knows how to party.
- So naturally when you tug him along he’s reluctant for one reason: he has to put down his drink. XD
- “Come dance Trevor!” “Aw love, do you really have to pull me away from my beer? It’s the only time I’ll never have to pay for a quality ale.” “Come on Trevor!”
- He does it in his usual sleepy-lazy-jest though. He’ll dance with you as long as you want, and easily keeps up!
- If he knows the words he may even sing along with you
- He fucking loves picking you up even if you’re not supposed to! Even if he’s being judged by all the old ladies! XD
- He will furiously compete with everyone else that is dancing around the bonfire because he is just Like That ok.
- He will knock into EVERYONE and knock them over because Trevor is an idiot and we all love him tbh????
- “What? I’m doing the right fuckin’ steps now aren’t I?” “TREVOR PLEASE”
- He was perfectly content sitting on his own and watching all the couples and pairs and so on dance, and kind of expected you to do the same.
- So when you come up to him and tug on his arm, “Come on let’s dance!” He sort of panicked looks back at his drink like ????????
- He might be a little awkward at first, actually for a lot of it, because lt’s face it the ONLY dancing he was ever familiar with was formalized courtly bs
- He saw his mother every now and again speak of informal parties but otherwise, he had no real experience with it
- “I…I’m afraid I would disappoint you, Y/N. I am not familiar with these customs-” “The point is to have fun, Adrian. Come on, let loose a little. No one here will know your secret.”
- It’s seeing you smile and laugh when he holds his arm up and you twirl on your own that he finally starts to enjoy himself
- He’s so uptight though there’s at least 2 times during the length of the song that he bumps into someone and has to hastily go “excusemeI’mverysorry” before turning back to you all embarrassed
- He isn’t used to being a lost klutz and loses footing a few times- not enough to fall down but certainly enough to stumble and send you into giggle fits. <3
Please remember to read my Rules over before submitting!
And here’s my Tip Jar if you’d like to support my work (you’re under no obligation to of course!)