Day 1 - Kerberos/Pre-Kerberos
Headcanons - Kerberos/Pre-Kerberos
- Baby!Shiro was absolutely obsessed with space ever since his Dad showed him some Star Trek.
- His room was covered in posters with planets and he nagged his parents for MONTHS until they agreed to stick glowy stars on his ceiling so that he could gaze at them before he went to sleep.
- His Mother studied books on stars for ages until she finally knew almost all of the constellations, so that she and Shiro could sit outside and name them all (they just end up making up the names for them anyway).
- He always knew that he wanted to go into space, and as soon as he heard about Galaxy Garrison, he made sure that he would get in.
- He was so excited when he was told that he would be going on the Kerberos mission that he actually picked Matt up and spun him around.
- Matt did not approve (he did really).
- Keith ended up knowing more about space that he ever wanted to because Shiro never shut up about it.
- On the way to Kerberos, Sam Holt had to tell him to go to sleep all the time because he wanted to gaze at the stars and planets all the time instead.
- He thought that space was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.
- His parents still sit on Shiro’s bed and stare up at the ceiling, cursing the day that they had shown him the stars.
- His father can’t watch Star Trek anymore.
- His mother no longer star gazes. She can’t bring herself to look at the things that took her son away.
- Shiro has realised that the most dangerous things are often beautiful. He doesn’t love space anymore.
- He wants to go home.[NOTE: @bosstoaster inspired the one about Shiro wanting to look at the stars on the way to Kerberos instead of sleeping with her Day 1 fill. Go read it. Seriously. It’s awesome!]