PLL's on whether they'd be up for a reboot/ PLL film:
- Marlene: It’s the end — the end for now. But I feel like this world is so rich, and our fans are so loyal and so passionate and we’re so grateful to them. The fans have so much power in this story, and I think they’ll find a way to say, ‘This is how you should do it.'
- Troian: I think it would be tough because we really wrapped up the mystery in the final episode. I really like where we left our stories
- Lucy Hale: Down the road I am open to anything. We need to let people miss the show a little though.
- Shay Mitchell: Of course!
- Janel Parrish: Absolutely. Always down to be Mona. Forever. Andrea Parker: Count me in!
- Ian Harding: Absolutely, but it would have to be on Netflix or something of that nature so we could go all out with the love scenes, death scenes and language.
- Tyler Blackburn: I would definitely do a reunion at some point. It would be fun to see where the characters ended up in their lives post cyber stalker.
- Keegan Allen: The idea of a reboot would be interesting.
- Marlene King: I would do a reunion in a heartbeat.