it was time for me to upload this one

Hi Tumblr!

I hope your start of the year was great, I was resting and I left a couple of pending projects.

This drawing is one of those projects that I had planned to upload at the beginning of the year, but well … I delayed more than planned n_nU

I need to ask for your help this time! o.o

When I was doing this project I had a conversation with Lady Palutena.
I promised her that this new year would give 130% in each of my works to achieve 200 notes and maybe a little more.

Could you help me keep my promise to Lady Palutena? :)

Thank you very much! n.n /
___________________________________________________

¡Saludos a Tumblr!

Espero que su inicio de año haya sido estupendo, yo estuve descansando y dejé un par de proyectos pendientes.

Este dibujo es uno de esos proyectos que tenía planeado subir al inicio de año, pero bueno… demoré más de lo planeado n_nU

¡Necesito pedir su ayuda en esta ocasión! o.oCuando estaba haciendo este proyecto tuve una conversación con Lady Palutena, le prometí que este nuevo año daría el 130% en cada uno de mis trabajos para lograr llegar a las 200 notas y tal vez un poco más.

¿Podrían ayudarme a cumplir la promesa que le hice a Lady Palutena? :)

¡Muchas gracias! n.n/

2

I know 3am on Resi2 day is probably the worst time to upload things, BUT.  I finished up the acrylic keychain redraws of Leon and Claire, and I had to share them immediately, hahah.

These are going to be 3″ double sided keychains, either one for $12, or both for $20!  If you might be interested, let me know with a message or a reblog.  Signal boosts are GREATLY appreciated! :D

playlists!!

listen up pals, i have five 10 song playlists that i have created and i really wanna share them with you, but i don’t know which to upload or in what order. these are the playlist titles below. drop me an ASK (please don’t rb or reply) letting me know which one you want. i don’t know when i’ll have it ready, but i just wanna know which one to prepare. thanks !


kids in love

for when you can’t breathe

different time

lazy day

happy tunes

7

“….w-what on earth are all these cut-off sketches?!” i hear you say from behind the screen.  FEAR NOT! i will upload the completed pieces soon, BUT, since i’m working a full-time 9-5 now, i have less time for art.  One of my goals this year is to post more of my art, which i really slacked off on for the past 2-3 years.  I wanna change that! but it still takes time to give you guys the best art i can do. So! im going to try and post wip collections to give you something to look forward to, and try to post some finished pieces DAILY the following week! wish me luck, and thanks for supporting me! :D  also if anyone has requests or things they wanna see me draw (unless you’re all hear for the random clothes and cute stuff) lemme know! stay beautiful~

Harass my daughter on Minecraft? You can't hide from me.

So, my daughter, who was about 8 at the time, was REALLY into Minecraft (as most kids are these days). Also desperately wanting to join the Youtube/Let’s Play culture, I had installed some screen recording software that would let her make videos of the games she was playing so she could later upload them to Youtube.

Anyways, one day I’m minding my own business when I hear her quietly sniffling over on the computer. I asked her what was wrong, but she didn’t want to tell me so I let it go, but decided to keep on eye on her. A few minutes later I discovered what was happening; someone was harassing not only her, but also all the other kids playing on whatever server she was on. This kid (we’ll call him Little Sh*thead, or LS) was saying sh*t about how he was going to rape my 8 year old daughter (she told him how old she was hoping he would stop), how he was going to hack into her IP and steal all her info, swearing profusely (remember, this is a game for kids), etc etc. By this time I had gotten my fiance involved, and she was also obviously quite upset at what a little sh*t this kid was being. We realized that our daughter had been recording the entire incident, and a plan began to form.

I started by googling LS’s username. There were several hits immediately, the most interesting of which involved a page where he was publicly applying to be a mod for a server on Minecraft. I was able to learn a lot about this little POS: he claimed to be 15, likes hockey, used to live in Toronto but now lives in Florida. But the bombshell was easily his skype contact info; it was literally firstname.lastname. I know your name now, you little sh*t.

So I head over to Facebook and search for the name. Nothing. Hmmmm. On a hunch I searched for just the last name, while narrowing my results to only the state of Florida. Several dozen hits. Hmmm. So I have to start combing through each one, until I find what I was looking for: a middle aged man with the same last name, whose profile indicates he was born in Toronto and now lives in Florida. I FOUND YOUR DAD, YOU LITTLE SH*T.

So I sent him a message on Facebook, asking if he had a son named firstname who goes by his username on Minecraft. Dad confirmed I had the right guy. So my wife begins telling the dad everything that LS was saying to my daughter, and we sent him the recorded video as proof. Radio silence for a few days.

Then we got the message back: LS had his computer taken away from him for the entire summer, and had also been lying about his age (he was only 11, I think). His parents were f*cking livid with him, and he surely hated the next few months of his life.

No one f*cks with my daughter.

kidzbopdeathgrips  asked:

okay i know this is old as shit but re: the walmart security beeper: do you not own a hammer??? why didn't you just get a claw hammer, take that godawful thing outside, and just go to town on it? wearing safety glasses, ofc

10,000 people. in the span of four months, 10,000 people have left a comment on my joke video, one at a time, each of them telling me to smash it with a hammer

this video is about to hit 4 million views. it’s been 149 days since i uploaded it. that comes out to about 26,000 views and 75 comments a day. more than half of those comments are “smash it with a hammer.” every day, for the rest of my life, enough people to fill a city bus will take time out their day to tell me to smash a walmart security tag with a hammer

my comment feed on youtube is unusable. i literally resorted to filtering the word “hammer” out of my comments (it didn’t help)

in closing: youtube is a bad website and i would not wish this experience on my worst enemy

Music about Mental Health

Hi! I’ve been listening to a lot of music lately to take my mind off stuff, so I thought I’d make a post of songs about mental health issues. I’ve categorised them by what aspect of mental health they refer to, and the songs in the categories with // in front of them may be triggering to people who suffer from these problems (or have in the past). If you have any more suggestions, send them to me and I’ll add them in.

//Songs about Suicide

Better Off Dead by Sleeping with Sirens

Adam’s Song by Blink-182

Goner by Twenty One Pilots

Fake You Out by Twenty One Pilots

Dead! by My Chemical Romance

Cemetery Drive by My Chemical Romance

Migraine by Twenty One Pilots

I’m Low on Gas and You Need a Jacket by Pierce the Veil

King for a Day by Pierce the Veil (feat. Kellin Quinn)

My Last Breath by Evanescence

Like You by Evanescence

Breathe No More by Evanescence

Missing by Evanescence

Friend, Please by Twenty One Pilots

One Less Heart to Break by Patent Pending

7 Minutes in Heaven (Atavan Halen) by Fall Out Boy (it’s not very obvious, but it’s about Pete Wentz’s suicide attempt)

Bullet by Hollywood Undead

//Songs about Depression

I’m Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance

HeavyDirtySoul by Twenty One Pilots

Addict with a Pen by Twenty One Pilots

The Kids Aren’t Alright by Fall Out Boy

What a Catch, Donnie by Fall Out Boy

Far Too Young to Die by Panic! at the Disco

The End. by My Chemical Romance

This is How I Disappear by My Chemical Romance

Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day

Left Alone by Sleeping with Sirens

Madness by Sleeping with Sirens

Not Today by Twenty One Pilots

Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush (although I prefer the Placebo cover)

Going Under by Evanescence

Bring Me To Life by Evanescence

Whisper by Evanescence

Lithium by Evanescence

Thoughtless by Korn

Freak on a Leash by Korn

Keep reading

facebook and reposting

I know nobody’s here for long spiels, but this might be a bit lengthy… I’d much rather fill my dash with replies to you guys about stuff that has actual substance, or just post art in general, but this needs to be said.

Please don’t message me to ask if you can re-post/re-upload/re-distribute my work. I have an instagram, twitter AND tumblr where I distribute my work. That’s where I’d like to keep it. 

I appreciate the respect you’re giving by asking, but it gets exhausting to keep saying ‘thank you, BUT’…it says clearly on my description page to Not Repost Anywhere. It does not say ‘Please only repost with permission’ it just says Don’t Do It. If you send me IM’s about re-uploading my work on instagram/FB/twitter/wattpad etc, I will ignore it. My silence isn’t an unspoken ‘do whatever you want’, it is a blatant ‘no’. OTL

In terms of Facebook - I respect and admire the effort put in by those who run translation fanpages - but I will also have to automatically decline all of your requests. Not because I don’t want my work to be accessible to those who don’t speak English, but because I’ve had multiple facebook accounts re-upload my work without my consent and with barely any credit/proper captioning of the work. And whenever I’ve tried to fix the issue, I’ve either been blocked, or had the re-posters try and lecture me about how I’m asking for the impossible.

Artists don’t ask for much. We do this for free and because we enjoy sharing our love for a series with the world in the best way we know how - by drawing out our feelings and ideas. It’s honestly a bonus and privilege to be able to earn money from my fanwork/fanmerch, and I greatly appreciate every gesture of patronage. 

Artists shouldn’t have to ‘suck it up’ or be ‘aware that this comes with the territory’. Some artists, especially those who share work on Pixiv, face very real VERY serious legal repercussions if their fanwork is tracked back to them from sites that they did not consent to it being uploaded to. It doesn’t take much to paste a Pixiv artists description into google translate to see if they have said ‘Do Not Repost’ in their native tongue. 

Please respect artists. Please look at our descriptions, read our FAQs and consider ‘why am I re-posting in the first place? Do I have explicit permission? Did I check if they allow this? why not just support and spread my appreciation for their work by reblogging their art post, or telling friends about their blog/twitter/pixiv?’

Artists are not machines made of endless amounts of money, time, or energy. We’re human beings that thrive on feedback, communication, and mutual respect. I wouldn’t have gotten to where I am now if not for the wonderful, kind people who supported and encouraged me on my art accounts. To those who support artists by re-blogging our work and/or keyboard smash their thoughts at us, I love you dearly. To those who support artists by purchasing our prints/keychains/charms/standees/zines? You guys are phenomenal, we couldn’t do half of what we do without you. 

To the re-posters however? And to those who try to lecture artists about the Ways Of the Internet and how Reposting is Inevitable? The solution starts with YOU, not us. Mutual respect and honest communication, please utilise it.

vimeo

anyways here’s a compilation of Lance showing leadership amongst his teammates when Shiro isn’t there/paying attention, with an added bonus of the one time he and Shiro were on a mission together

171215 BTS CH+ CHATROOM W/ JIMIN

> What is I-Lovelies?
> Ah, I’m Jimin
> I don’t know this term
> I-Lovelies is cute
> Are ARMYs A-Lovelies?
> I’m Ji-Lovely
> It doesn’t sound cute
> Both Chim-Lovely and Min-Lovely sound weird
> I’ll be Jimin-doongie/lovely
> Alright~ I’ll just be lovely
> The reason why I posted the English word “yippee” a while ago
> Is because its pronunciation is similar to “ippi” that ARMYs call me by haha
> I posted it because I was fascinated by it
> I’m lovely, you all are lovelies
> I’m in my room sitting on a chair
> I was dozing off earlier since I was sleepy, but I’m awake now and sitting
> This is fun because it feels like I’m chatting (in KKT) with you guys
> I need to go, but since you all are asking for a picture, I’ll upload one and leave
> You guys have lots of questions? I’ll listen to them next time, now I must go
> Sleep well everyone
> Heart

T/N:
I-Lovelies (International Lovelies/외랑둥이가) is the nickname Korean fans made for Bangtan’s international fans. In return, international fans call Korean fans by K-Diamonds.

trans: jhope-shi | do not reupload!

@markiplier

I want to thank you for being such a big source of inspiration for me. I remember finding your channel back in 2012 by accident when I was looking for Amnesia compilations. I think you barely had 5k subs at the time? I don’t think you even had a webcam yet actually. I remember watching a vlog where you said that you wanted to upload videos everyday. You sounded committed and passionate about it. I’m someone who’s draws inspiration from passionate individuals and I thought to myself, “Alright, I’ll keep watching if you show me that you’re truly dedicated to this.”

You kept at it. I could see you were truly driven about making videos and I was curious to see where you were headed. Even today, I’m looking forward to watching what you do. Yes, I still watch your videos, though I’m more selective on which ones to watch. You still make me laugh and bring a smile to my face when days are rough.

The whole Darkiplier thing has been a weird and wondrous adventure with many ups and downs. Fun fact, I nearly scrapped him entirely because I got frustrated with the idea and I was unsure of where to go with the character. I took a long break from drawing him and my best friend @prismkitten-mivy has helped me rebuild his story. I have more plans for projects involving him in the near future and I’m ecstatic to share those ideas with the community.

I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to be apart of this charity. I’m still in shock over how many items have been sold and how much has been raised. Your community can do a lot of good when it comes together for these events. Thank you, for being a passionate and driven individual that inspires creative people such as myself. You’re a wonderful person Mark, and I can’t wait to see where you go from here.

2

I loved the idea, so I prepared a short comic about it!! Please don’t judge  me, I spent the whole Sunday drawing it and neglecting other stuff..ahahaha X_____D)

Anyway I’ll be uploading one page at a time.

Enjoy!!

Second page here

(BTW if you wanna know more about this AU, you can visit my other post here http://kamapon.tumblr.com/post/161935035260/kamapon-kamapon-kamapon-what-are-you)

Okay so this idea popped into my head you guys and I had to.

i am currently very tired it is quite late (1 AM) but this just really needed to happen because my sleepy tired brain said OH HELL YES to this idea and here we are. Im not great at Chibi okay, just leave me be. Also I included Robin because I fuckin love that guy and his work he’s a marvelous human being

It’s also 16 million subs time, which mean probably like five people will actually see my crazed doodle (hello!), so if you don’t think that its absolute crap (I do) drop a like. -scroll on if you don’t want to read about my jack experience, mmkay? Thanks, have fun on tumblr!-

I found Jack at about 3 mil, but the first video I watched was his 1 mil subscriber Draw my Life. He was adorable, and Irish, and I was intruiged. At the time, he was uploading the Deadpool series, and it had just started. So I watched that. And Bully. And all of Stranded Deep, Subnautica, Sims 4, and The Escapists, in a week or so. I loved the energy and spirit that he had, though, to me, he wasn’t all that loud haha.

Flash forward to now, (three? it’s about three, maybe four) years later, and I’m off to college. I still watch Jack daily, usually both videos. Only one if it’s horror, lol, I’m a baby and can’t handle the scares. I still love his energy and spirit, and I appreciate how Jack has matured and grown along with the channel. I hope to continue to watch his content for as long as he makes it.

Oh wow are you still reading this…uh…not sure how to end it… hi? Thank you for taking your time to read this, have a good rest of your day/night in this tag!

yes i know that the can has wrong perspective shut up it’s one in the morning and im trying to draw cut me some slack okay thanks

6

Noctis + Blue Background For my beloved Eav♥

Sigiling Selfies: How to Anti-Taglock Pictures of Yourself

So @dontusemycauldron mentioned this to me at some point, and it took a few days for it to really sink in. They told me how some people put sigils on their photos to prevent people from using them as taglocks for things like cursing. And I went, “well holy shit, that is fucking clever,” and proceeded to do it with every single one of my selfies I’ve posted to Tumblr. Not because I’m concerned, but I like to put faith in preventative measures. 

I decided I was going to show you guys how to do it - at least with SAI, because that’s the program I tend to use for art things now (and I can’t find a good crack of Photoshop anymore). However, any art or digital media program that makes use of layers and transparencies can be used for this technique.

First off, you want your sigils. I made two personal ones, and I also made two for Tumblr use. However, I’m going to recommend that you create your own sigils with your own statements of intent, if you can.

“This photo is bound from being used as a taglock.” 

“This photo is not successfully used as a taglock for cursing.”

Ideally, you want digital sigils with transparent backgrounds, so you can avoid as much visual disturbance to your picture - you don’t want people to see or know there is anything over top of it, right?

Anyway, now on to the (SAI) tutorial!

Open your selfie and your sigils; you can switch between them along the bottom of the SAI window. Copy and paste the sigils onto your picture. I do this by clicking on the sigil’s canvas, hitting Ctrl+A and then Ctrl+C, then selecting the canvas with the selfie and hitting Ctrl+V. I can show the screen commands, however, for those that aren’t so tech savvy:

The “paste” option is also in the “edit” menu, as you can see. When you’ve done that, your selfie should look something like this:

Well, you know, you won’t look like me…but your sigils will have pasted in the top left corner of your picture. And they’re very obviously visible. BUT fortunately we’re not done with it yet. 

Arrange your sigils over top of the face part of the selfie, however you want. I didn’t specify before, but the icon that looks like the cross with the arrows on each end (highlighted in blue here) :

…that’s the move tool; click on that, then on each separate layer, and you can move the layer around as you wish.) You definitely wanna do this before you change any of the transparency of the sigils, while you can still see them. Ultimately it doesn’t matter how you arrange them, just as long as they are on your face. Mine look like this:

It almost makes a heart shape, lol. So, those familar with SAI know where to look to see the layers. Mine were on the left-hand side by default, I know that is something you can change, however. They look like this:

On the bottom you can see the separate layers - your picture, and the sigils each on their own layer. Above that, you can see the “mode” and “opacity” tools. Those are the ones we care about.

Experiment with the mode if you want - it isn’t required, but it can help. I like to put mine on “overlay,” because it adds to the visualization of the sigils seeping into the picture and blending in to it. You need to click on each separate sigil layer to apply the mode. That makes it look like this:

And with that we’re almost done! Finally, just change each of the sigil layer’s opacity to 1% by clicking on the opacity bar and dragging it almost all the way down. You want them to not be at zero because they still need to be on the pictures and not “off,” but if you put them at any higher than 1%, you can still see them, and you definitely do not want people being able to see the sigils. Once you’re done that the selfie look like this:

Can you even tell there are sigils over top of that? There are. Four sigils, now, actually, lol. And this is how the layers look over on the side in SAI:

As you can see, the mode has been set to overlay on both, and they are both at 1% opacity. From there, save your picture (file, save as), feeling free to specify in the title that one has been magic’d. Then, you can upload them without any worry!

Of course, this can be done with sigils for other purposes - I just made this post with the intention of preventing selfies being used as taglocks, because that’s what I did to mine today. However, you can easily apply any sort of glamours to your selfies, if you desire. 

I hope this helps anyone, or inspires anyone! Let me know if you have any more questions, or if I wasn’t so clear about things! This is my first time making a tutorial for any art program, I dunno if I did any good… But, yeah, just let me know if you have more questions or anything! :)

4

Hello to all! I got my brother a present today and he was so happy he went into a lot of trouble to make these pics possible.
This time he ran a mod on Link which turns Fierce Deity into a dress and heels (maybe they placed them over that outfit because it’s FIERCE?)

He’s the one who deals with all the tech; I just play and snap the pics.
This mod, however, was only injected into the game by him. The creation of this goes to a different set of people at Gamebanana:
Uploaded by EvilLord_23, Rigged by nemesis23, Model import by NCsoft, Textures by amiibolad.

I’m afraid we couldn’t take Sidon away from his Domain because the program cannot run the hacks (as spawning Sidon elsewhere) and the mod (Link’s dress) at the same time.

We hope this makes some people happy.
As for me, I like Link in heels. And I believe we’ll be returning to the regular drawing uploads after this. I needed a little break :)