Not So Berry Legacy Challenge
Do you like the rainbow? Do you like the idea of playing with berry Sims but hate berry Sims? Do you want to mess around with aspects of the game you’ve never used before? Boy, do I have the challenge for you!
Welcome to the Not So Berry Legacy Challenge, a ten generation legacy with a focus on bright colors and new experiences.
- Each heir must represent the color of the generation (i.e. hair, makeup, clothing), but brightly colored skin is not necessary (these aren’t actually berry Sims, that’s the joke)
- The colors of the spouses don’t matter as they aren’t part of the challenge. Unless otherwise stated you can do whatever you please with them.
- Money cheats can be used, but not excessively. Suggestion: use freerealestate for your first home, but no cheats afterward.
- You may live wherever you please unless something is specified in the rules of a generation.
- Every generation is supposed to complete both the career and aspiration of the heir unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Keep the lifespan on normal.
- If you play this challenge and want to share it with us, go ahead and post with #notsoberry so we can see!
My good friend @alwaysimming and I kind of created this challenge on accident, but I think it turned out pretty great. We wanted to make something that forced us to play with parts of the game we’ve never explored before. Hopefully you’ll have fun too. You can follow our gameplay on @mintiphresh and @lea-fey (pronounced “minty fresh” and “leafy”)!