On the plane from Montreal to Jacksonville, Florida, after the concert, Ringo, who was normally ill-at-ease on planes, relaxed and threw a cushion at someone. Immediately a pillow fight ensued with all the first-class pillows winging through the air.
Suddenly a voice came over the intercom, “You’re behaving like a bunch of children. This plane is in danger of crashing unless you sit quietly. It is vital that you fasten your seat belts …” Everyone froze, then returned to their seats and quietly fastened themselves in.
Then Paul appeared, returning to his seat, a huge grin on his face at pulling one over on his mates.
September 8 1966
// The Beatles Diary Volume 1: The Beatles Years //Barry Miles
Picture from the Bob Dylan concert last night at the Rockhal in Luxembourg.
The concert was simply amazing. I was there early so that I got a really nice place in the 5 - 6 row, a bit to the left side so that I could see Bob behind the piano and also when he was standing in the middle of the stage.
The music and Bobs singing was amazing. It was my third concert and every concert so far was completely different. The arrangements had a kind of western feeling this time. I also love the version he played of Don’t think twice. I hope I can find a recording of it on youtube or somewhere else.
Bob was also really adorable. (Although that might just be me, because I love the man). I think he was in a good mood because he made a lot of jokes between songs especially with Donnie. Donnie was grinning everytime Bob said something to him between songs.
He also danced around behind the piano and when he was standing in the middle of the stage. I especially like his little move where he puts his hand on his hip and moves his hip to right side (if you have seen it before, you know what I mean). I did that a lot, especially later in the show.
Some of his moves made Tony smile which always brightens everything. A day can’t get better when you see Tony Garnier smiling while Bob Dylan is dancing around in front of him.
There was also some adorable hair fluffing.
And I swear Bob only plays Spirit on the water to hear people boo when he sings the line “You think I’m over the hill, You think I’m past my prime”. And there were a lot of boos. But I defenitely had a whoppin’ good time.
To the lines “You know I’ll love you, Till the moon’s upside down” in Why try to change me now, I can also just say: I love you too, Bob.
R is in an acapella group, and they don't sing lead. Maybe they do the bass, or beat box. One day, Kara and Alex see the group at a concert and R has a lead in a song. Kara is amazed, because she did not expect R to have good singing voice.
“Did you know she could sing like that?” Alex whispered, leaning over the armrest separating her sister’s seat from her own. Kara’s eyes didn’t so much as waiver from your figure illuminated on stage by a bright spotlight.
“I don’t know why they’ve kept her beatboxing until now. She’s incredible.”
OMG okay so I just arrived back from the Melbourne Fanmeet and it was absolutely amazing!
- When seated I met a few other IGOT7’S and they were so sweet!
- The sheet didn’t fall when it was supposed to and the boys were like ‘Ummm…Now what? Are we supposed to perform like this the whole night?’
- They started beatboxing and singing acapella to a few of their old tracks and I was shook!
- They interacted a lot with the fans a lot and were quite shocked at the reactions they were getting!
- Youngjae left a video for us and my heart broke when he said he felt very disappointed in himself, he looked so drained! Get better sunshine!
- Jackson was awefully quiet and worried a lot of us, he only started talking properly during the games He was just staring into the crowd for most of the time, I felt kinda sad for him (I felt it might have beem because he didn’t get to spend time with his mum for her birthday)
- Jinyoung did Aeygo and apologised! Was so cute and sweet to the fans
- Bam Bam spoke and dabbed so much! DAMN BOY!
- Mark aka hubbie, also spoke quite a lot!
- Markjin had a fight over who did aeygo
- Jaebum was so squishy and cute! He got embarrassed and smiled when the crowd cheered for when we were asked if he was hot (I mean who wouldn’t cheer for that?)
- Yugyeom was so fucking sexy! His outfit was on point! He did a sexy dance which SHOOK ME LIKE NO TOMOORROW! AND HE SAID A WHOLE ENGLISH SPEECH AT THE END!
- They were so concerned for our safety at one point when the crowds pushed forward towards the stage a lot!
Over all I still can’t really believe that I got to see my favourite people perform before my very eyes! I appreciate them even more after seeing all their hard work shine through their amazing performances! Thank GOT7 for an amazing night and for allowing me to meet other fans too!
Apparently my grandparents think I’m a mind reader and I’m just supposed to know they put my crap on top of the fridge…
Four days after they show up i finally get to see my amazing prints!
@Dement09 i absolutely love your art! Your literally the only reason i joined tumbler in the first place. Friends told me to but nothing ever sparked my interest. Till i saw your art! Without you i would have never found all these amazing artist and picarto.
I’ve been trying to start up comics for a long time fan and originals but seeing nothing come of other local artist work was discouraging. To find and see this thriving community has really put a pep in my step. Only two people have been my driving force for my art/comics and mental health while doing said art my amazing best friend and an amazing woman I’ve never met!
Thank you for all the inspiration! Dont let anyone bring you down!
Lot of love FoxHound