How would kashuu, hasebe, yamanbagiri and CCP react when they find out the saniwa was a famous idol or celebrity even though she tried so hard hiding it. Love your blog btw, the reactions and scenarios you make are on point ♥
Thank you so much anon, I worry especially since I’m not too confident in my writing of all the characters.
Sorry the answers are a bit boring but I feel since they don’t live in the modern day or any era where there was celebrity hype it wouldn’t mean too much to them.
• “Eh? No way.”
• He’s initially a bit surprised and he might ask for stories about your work before out of curiosity but it doesn’t change anything.
• “I apologise for prying, Aruji.”
• Since you tried keeping it a secret, he’s more horrified at not respecting that wish and learning about your identity then the fact you’re famous.
• “…I see. You can’t trust a copy like me with such information.”
• This poor ball of negativity assumes you just didn’t trust him or feel you could rely on him since you were hiding it.
• “Amazing! What a talented and cool master I’m lucky to have!”
• He’s just impressed?? He thinks that you’re skillful and admirable and is probably confused you tried hiding it. He’d want to see all your performances. Part of it is just him wanting to flatter you honestly.