That’s the hard thing about love, isn’t it? You don’t get a choice. You don’t get to look at someone and say, “I pick you.” It just happens. Someone shows up and all of a sudden it doesn’t matter what you need or deserve. You love them, whether you want to or not.
The month you were born was the rainy one.
I don’t know if God did that purposely like he knew you’d break a lot of hearts.
Like you’d break mine.
& I’m not numb but I’m not sure how to cry anymore.
I can’t weep, so the skies do for me.
Even at 4 am when I’m fast asleep & I’m losing you in my dreams the rain is hitting my window.
It knows & it taunts me.
My chest feels like it’s caving in so I continue my bad habit of smoking & blame it on that.
Old habits die hard.
Like loving someone.
Yeah I guess I finally said that out loud.
Hopefully, in May some flowers will bloom.
& so will I.
Maybe then you’ll pick me.
When you were back racing through the Miranda Rights, I just looked over at you and thought, “You’re awesome. And you’re good at doing things." I mean, sure, I’ll miss towel, but your happiness is worth more than winning some stupid bet.
Maybe you just have to live for the small things, like being called pretty or someone picking up the pen you dropped or laughing so hard that your stomach hurts. Maybe that’s all that really matters at the end of the day.
Cheeks stained black,
And eyes glazed over.
The emptiness in your soul,
And the breaking of your heart.
You know that all too well,
Almost to the point where all you feel is numb,
Just silently breaking.
The fact that you could be breaking,
Drowning in your sadness,
And no one noticing.
You’ve come to the point where no one notices, and no one cares.
So you’re left to pick up the pieces of your heart and stitch them back together, knowing that no matter how hard you try to feel complete, you’ll always be broken
That person you want to stay in your life but you don’t know how to keep. Because you’re insensitive and moody and so independent and been single for so long you doubt if their intention is real. You’re afraid to express your feelings despite how genuine they appear. You believe them for a second but those unwanted past keep coming back to remind you then you’re back to doubting again. Then came that moment when you realize the kind of love they offer is so huge you’re scared to accept. Esp when those past were so horrible and tragic you wonder if he’s kind of blind or crazy to choose you.
You want him to stay yet you pushed him away. You say you don’t care but when thoughts of another woman cloud your mind you panic. But despite the fear of losing him, your fear of being not good enough always prevail. You’ve been shattered into pieces and someone is trying to pick those pieces up to mend you again, while all you offer is cold shoulder. This is so hard.
- Paris wore a suit to their wedding, and while she was picking it out she spent the entire time talking about subverting the patriarchy.
- The second Paris saw Rory at the altar she started crying. When Rory noticed Paris crying she started crying, even though she was trying really hard not to cry. (When Luke saw that they were crying, he started crying.)
- Before they started dating, Paris didn’t know how to tell Rory she liked her, so she went to Lorelai for advice. Lorelai was not surprised, at all.
- They both quote classical literature in their vows.
- They spent 85% of their honeymoon in museums, going, “Oh my god look at this!” to each other.
- Paris kept a box with every article Rory had ever got published. (So did: Luke, Lorelai, Emily, Richard, and Sookie. And half of Stars Hollow, let’s be real.)
- They got married at the Dragonfly. During the planning, Michel and Paris were constantly snarking at each other, but they got shit done.
- Just before the wedding, someone asked Paris is she was nervous, She panicked, “What? Why would I be nervous? Oh my god, is Rory nervous? Oh my god she changed her mind. Oh mY gOD!” and then she tried to climb out a window. Luke had to drag her back inside.
- Whenever they came back to Stars Hollow, there’d be a point where Paris was working on her laptop at Luke’s, and she and Luke would communicate using single syllables. This was their bonding. Rory and Lorelai would be sitting at a table, watching them like it was a nature documentary, and occasionally narrating it like it was a nature documentary.
- Their song, the one they dance to at their wedding, is Eternal Flame by The Bangles (in honour of the first time they were kinda friends at the Bangles concert)
“But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand… a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil’s bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light.”
I lied. I’m not out of this relationship. I’m in. I’m so in, it’s humiliating because here I am, begging. Okay.. Here it is: Your choice? It’s simple. Her or me. And I’m sure she’s really great, but Derek.. I love you. In a really, really big pretend-to-like-your-taste-in-music, let-you-eat-the-last-piece-of-cheesecake, hold-a-radio-over-my-head-outside-your-window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me. Choose me. Love me.
Mom taught me that people’s differences are something to celebrate. When I thought of all the different shapes of human kindness - imagining them as round or square…I got really excited. Your kindness is like a candle Sohma-kun. I can feel it light up, and I just want to smile. It’s that kind of kindness.
FAN: But, but YOU said droughtlander wouldn’t be as long this time :(
That quote was taken out of context and clipped. I said “since we got an early pick up…droughtlander wouldnt be as long.”
FANS: 1.September is OK, but GoT (*Games of Thrones) told their fans right away. Why leave us in the dark for so long? 2.cause they don’t care about fans, crew have too much holidays for to get in time. 1.No, I don’t think that’s fair to say. They work very hard. 2.hard? 3 weeks of shooting and month of rest. If only I could to have such a work schedule.
MARIL: We’re moving the show to another country. We time to prep and reset somewhere else. It’s not a vacation
FAN: you don’t need a year to make 13 episodes. That’s ridiculous.
to give you some idea, our 1st EP isn’t through post yet. More VFX work this year
FANS: 1.Like you said, GOT stays on sched and it’s a full blown production. 2.
it’s also filmed in multiple countries. Do not give me the “we’re moving” crap.
MARIL: they have three separate full time units. We don’t. No complaints. Just facts. Have a good day!
1. “Confidence is something that I definitely don’t lack.”
2. We haven’t hit our potential, but that’s no excuse.“
3. "We got picked apart the whole game.”
4. “We didn’t play well.”
5. “We shouldn’t be losing.”
Notice how she says “we” and not “they.” She’s including herself.
“She is SO cocky!”
“All she does is throw her teammates under the bus!”
“She’s not a good leader!”
“She always points fingers and isn’t ever hard on herself!”
“France scored on her!!!!!!!”
“Her hair is so dirty!!!!!”
1. “Aubrey is a fantastic goalkeeper. I’m looking forward to her getting some time. She deserves it.”
2. “Kealia is unbelievable. She has a bright future. She’s doing incredibly well.”
3. “Edmonds had a breakout year.”
4. “Dani is a great rookie.”
5. “I’m really looking forward to seeing some of these young players shine.“
6. "I’m proud of my team.”
7. “I can’t say enough about how good our squad is.”
8. “The backline did a good job.”
9. “A lot of my success comes from the people that I train with every day.”
10. “We work for each other and fight for each other.”
11. “Today, that was a team win. The shutout came from a collective group of players willing to put everything on the line.”
12. “I’m not always perfect.”
13. “I love my team.”
14. “We push each other, but at the end of the day, we put our arms around each other and say ‘Good job.’”
15. *Has 10 saves in one game*
16. *Is without a damn doubt the main reason Orlando isn’t losing 7-0 per game*
“Uhm… Her hair is dirty?”
Legit, this girl can’t say anything without certain people jumping down her throat. Y'all stay so worried about her. Go focus on your fave, my dudes.