i just wanted to say that after seeing that last jin/jm/jk vlive i remembered how you pointed out how amazing these three are together and honestly, i couldn't agree more rn like... what a trio lmao i couldn't stop laughing
The fake maknae line is quickly becoming one of my favorite trios just because they’re so entertaining together. Their vlives are probably some of the most enjoyable for me personally. They are so adorably awkward and wholesome, it’s nearly soul cleansing (and draining at the same time tbh lmao). Plus how they interact and perceive each other is hilarious:
How Seokjin sees the hierarchy: Jin > Jimin > JK
How Jungkook sees the hierarchy: JK = Jimin > Jin
How Jimin sees the hierarchy: Jimin > JK
Seriously, people this is the wackiest line. You’ve got it all. They eat a lot, they work out a lot, they squabble a lot, they drink a lot, and they generally just hang out a lot.
Anyway, not that you asked but here are some of my favorite JJJ moments from last night’s vlive:
- Their constant teasing
- SJ: Jungkook-ah, come over here. Let’s arm wrestle. Hyung lost to Jiminie earlier.
- JK: Hyung, there’s no way you could have lost to Jiminie-hyung.
- JM: [Didn’t care/Didn’t notice]
- The impressive small pepper
- JJK ripping the bag of gim from Jimin’s hands to very excitedly point out and say -
- “If you look! If you look here! There’s a small pepper!”
JK’s obsession with the small pepper will be covered in another post
- JM: It’s not that I dislike mangoes, but I don’t particularly enjoy eating them.
- SJ: Mmm, is it because your face resembles a mango?
- JK: That’s why it’s Manggae?
JK: ?????? JM: ……….. SJ: !!!!!!!!!!
- Jin getting sick and tired of Kook/min being such a gross couple.
- ….and somehow coming out as a masochist to the whole world.
I. I love this line so much. They better shoot more vlives together.