I am so in love with Eiji and Shinji 😍😍😍 I thinks that you sharing your headcanons was a really kind and nice gesture. Thanks a lot! And, uhm... I was wondering... about Shinji and Eiji, will they become friends with Bokuto and Akaashi's kid(s)? And what about Ushiteru's pup(s)? I am not a bad girl, I promise 😁
Ahhhh thank you thank you!! I’m feeling all the Sheiji love today!! You’re very very welcome I was happy to do it lol it’s much better than just keeping all these ideas stuck in my head. Mmmm…ok. Let’s see…how do I do this without giving anything away XD
Shinji and Eiji don’t really interact with Bokuto and Akaashi’s kids (should they have any) because if (when) they have kids, there’ll be too much of an age gap kinda thing going on. Not a huge one but still. I’m working out the kinks in the years. But Ushiteru I can give a bit about since this story isn’t really theirs anyway lol.
They’ll have two pups. They don’t have names yet because I suck at names and I haven’t thought that far ahead since again this isn’t really their story. But here we go.
- their first born will be an omega boy
- Teru sobs over this when he finds out because the Ushijima line has always been carried on by alphas
- Teru wants to get rid of the baby at first for that reason (he says he’d rather have it die in the womb than at the hands of Ushi’s parents)
- Ushijima says he’ll never let that happen
- First born is shorter than Ushijima but taller than Teru. (Like 5′11 ish)
- He’s actually a lot like Ushijima, and takes the family job seriously
- Uses his pheromones to his advantage (a lot like Teru in that way)
- Doesn’t seem to have any intentions of getting married just yet
- Second son is an alpha
- Everyone wants him to inherit the line
- He wants nothing to do with it though
- Left handed like Ushi
- Is obsessed with painting, and its his number one passion
- He supports his brother and family in their endeavors but doesn’t really want to be involved himself
- Not really like any of his parents and everyone wonders where he gets that whimsical personality from
- He’s in love with one of their mentors/caretakers that helped them grow up. A beta man nearly ten years his senior.
- All he wants to do is prove to the beta that he’s no longer a child.