Finally! I wasted more time than expected doing this trash. Now I need to sleep. I mean, I literally fell asleep over it several times. And the funniest part is that I don’t even like how it came out. At this point I don’t even know why I made it. I realized, awfuly late, that it wasn’t worth it to illustrate such a tiny HC in such a long thing. Three drawings could have been enough. Also, I’m sorry if you’re disappointed (and if you’re not, be sure I’m disappointed on myself) bc I’m sure you were expecting something better, but I said it was the trash I always do but bigger. Sorry for the bad quality, the bad english and the messy coloring. Oh, and forgive my horrible handwritting.
Some people seemed to like that HC I had about Scrooge’s reaction to the news about the triplets so I decided to illustrate it. I’m actually 99.9% sure Scrooge wouldn’t react like this. He would be all like “oh, so you had children. That means other three beaks to feed”. And very deep inside himself he would be happy and proud but he wouldn’t want anyone to know. But that’s why this is just fan trash, shhh. Anyways, I did it and it’s awful, so here it is.
Yeah. This doesn’t even have a context. It’s just… let’s call it a practice. Y'know, maybe Scrooge didn’t even meet HD&L because, you know, The Spear of Selene and I better shut up beacuse this can turn into angst. Anyways, I did it with love but I ruined it and I’m missing the sketch vertion. P.S. I know, poor Ludwig. I don’t want to be mean to him, he’s my other fave. Scrooge, stop being a miser and let him hold his nephews.
- bruce banner, immediately recognizing a balled-up pile of fabric passed to him even in the midst of total disorientation on an alien planet after two years as the hulk: “these are tony’s clothes!”
- bruce banner, pulling at the pants’ crotch: “tony wears his pants really tight.”
- bruce banner, once again tugging at the crotch of his pants to remind us of the difference between his and tony stark’s dick sizes
- bruce banner, putting on tony stark’s glasses: “i’ll be tony!”
- thor, about loki: “there was one time when we were children he transformed himself into a snake, and he knows that i love snakes. so i went to pick up the snake to admire it. and he transformed back into himself and he was like, ‘*mblergh* it’s me!’ and he stabbed me. we were eight at the time.” loki, bound in chains: *smiles fondly at the memory*
- loki, staring at thor’s new look: “it suits you.”
- thor, tossing a bottle stopper shaped like a diamond at loki: “if you were here i might even hug you.”
- loki, snatching the diamond stopper from the air, smirking: “i’m here.”