hi! matchup please!im an INFJ, 5'7, straight female, n deemed as the motherly friend of the group. im not good with social events, preferring to keep to myself. i am anxious in social situations, and am very awkward around people im not close to, so i come off cold and arrogant to those i just met. But im quirky and weird around close friends. i enjoy reading, and playing the piano. i love sports and used to do taekwondo. im rather insecure of myself and love cuddling. thank you and nice blog!!
hi! i hope i didn’t make you wait that long! and aw man thANK <33
YOU GOT: TODOROKI SHOUTO!
- im so smad how come i cant see any screencap memes of him goddammit boy must you be flawless in every corner?
- so imagine you’re in a soiree
( which i just had yesterday weeee i mISS MY BOYS :((( )and you’re just going bcs you have to chaperone for your “children” (im assuming you call your group of friends your children, right?)
- you’re anti-social, and not really good with social interaction, so you would probably bring a few books, casually reading from time to time, avoiding the crowd
- tbh the men of class 1-A’s impression of you would be distant, cold, uninterested in the event
- but oh did they just say that someone was like you?
- “you’re just like todoroki. he chose not to be here too, but ah, all it took was some hard bribing, and there he is now, reading the same fucking book that you’re reading.”
- you figured you’d try for a conversation, just so that you wouldn’t be bored out of your mind in the soiree. you got a little excited, considering that he brought the same book to the soiree!
- but, with your insecurity overtaking you, you suddenly staggered backwards a little, holding your shoulders to see if they were too fat, touching your hair to see it was fixed
- the silent boy’s noticed this of course, as he looks from his book, his eyes turning to you in confusion beneath that stoic exterior
- “hello.” you begin, seeming that there was no more use in attempting to go to him. you sit down on the big chair next to his, and clutch onto your book, looking away from him
- “you don’t need to be shy.”
- you turn around, seeing the man as he reads his book, a blank expression on his face. “it’s okay, i don’t mind having company, guy or girl. besides, that’s an interesting book you’ve got there.”
- the two of you end up chattering amongst the soiree, sometimes your chat’s been interrupted by a few friends who hit him by the shoulder, or your friends wiggling their eyebrows at the both of you
- and before you leave, you stop on your tracks and turn towards him, “oh! i forgot, what’s your name again?”
- “todoroki shouto.”
- you smile, shaking his hand one last time. you say your name and wave your goodbye, “it was a pleasure meeting you, todoroki shouto.”