Dating Jim Kirk Would Include
A/N: I got about half way through a Jim Kirk fanfiction, but then sort of wasn’t keen on it. This is my mutual compromise with my brain to remind myself how important this wonderful, gorgeous man is. Want to see me write one of these about your fave? Request!
- Jim is always flirting with you. He’s a talented and practised flirt, but knows when to be subtle around other crew members; not subtle enough to stop Bones rolling his eyes so hard they practically fall out of his head, though.
- He’s always organising adventurous dates. From Romulan Ale tasting to trekking on Mars, Jim loves to give you a rush and experience every new sensation with you. If you only live once, Jim wants you to do it in style.
- He’d do anything to protect you. Even though Jim acts pretty cool and collected, at a moments trouble he’s willing to step into incredible danger to protect you. Of course, he’d sacrifice anything for his crew; but something about the way he stands in front of you when danger approaches lets you know he’ll never falter.
- When you’re feeling stressed, he wraps his arms around your waist from behind and kisses your neck. He’s tender and gentle about it, just letting you know that he’s here and he cares. It always makes you smile.
- You literally take his breath away. Sometimes he has to do a double-take when he first sees you just to remind himself how lucky he is. He’s always been a bit of a Romeo, but he’s never truly connected with anyone like he has with you. And he knows that. He really, really does.
- He’s an awesome gaming buddy. Jim craves his downtime, so he absolutely loves gaming with you. He’s a big fan of immersive gaming; something he likes to not let Scotty get wind of lest he’s coerced into playing Dungeons and Dragons with the engineering deck.
- He wants to tell you how you make him feel. But he finds it so, so hard. He’s never loved anyone before. Not once, not ever. But he just can’t help himself. At first he tried to deny it; but now, he knows. And while he knows he’ll struggle to tell you because of how vulnerable it’ll make him feel; it’s all that’s on his mind.