- Sienna: Huh...wha? Where am I?
- *She looks around and see's a few people sitting at a table.*
- Summer: Welcome to the afterlife, dear. Would you like some tea?
- Pyrrha: Hello!
- Penny: Salutations!
- Amber: Hey.
- Sienna: What? Wait....I-I'm dead?
- Summer: The sign outside the big gates said 'Heaven' not 'Haven' so, yes, you are in fact deceased.
- *Sienna slowly moves to sit down but stops when she sees half an arm already in the chair.*
- Summer: Ah, sorry, that's my step daughters, I'll take that.
- Sienna: I'm going to need something stronger than tea.
I'm so fucking sad and aggravated with my life I feel like i can't get out of this. I need to get a job I'm going to be 20 this year and I'm in college but my fucking depression won't leave me alone long enough. I haven't left my house or seen the only friend I ended high school with for a week and it's driving me insane and I've looked up medication for this but everything has bad side effects and heaven knows I can't deal with bad weight gain anyway sorry I just needed to rant