some pics for the new star special!! cause like, it was super fucking good and i had to draw something for it, something turned into two things and now i’ve been doing nothing but drawing from 2 till 8,,, but ya kno, sometimes thats just what you gotta do.
another simple lil star dump, cause i dunno svtfoe is just,, rlly fun to draw for some reason? like im just in a star mood i guess. it was also rlly nice to work on these, there a lot simpler then i usually do stuff but it was actually kinda relaxing,
I KNOW it’s only been a couple of hours since the new Sims video went up, but bear with me. These are all just based on sad/shy Evan and forward/friendly Dab. Not necessarily shippy (because they’re toddlers!!)
- Evan is clingy towards Dab and whenever their parents take them out on a playdate, Evan holds onto the back of Dab’s shirt, following him from behind.
- Evan is the soft spoken one between the two, and is always happy to play games with Dab but he’s still quite shy every time. They play Cops and Robbers, Saving The Princess in the Tower, etc.
- They keep their drawings of each other posted on their bedroom walls. Dab’s favorite one is a crayon drawing of them as Prince and a Knight, standing on top of a scribble of a slain dragon.
- Someone at daycare hurts Dab by telling him his semi-curly long hair makes him look like a girl. Evan throws his butterfly toy at the kid’s head and they both get into trouble. When their parents arrive to pick them up, Dab is sniffling into Evan’s shirt with Evan consoling him.
- Dab introduces Evan to his first friend the large dinosaur stuffed toy in his room. Evan gets childishly jealous and comes to their next play date in a dinosaur onesie.
You know those cutesy embroidery-looking graphics with, like, a butterfly saying “Be a bitch” or “Never Apologize” in cursive letters? (and the butterflies and flowers with faces and pastel colors are supposed to show that these are messages for women, only somehow that isn’t sexist)? They show up a lot on certain pop feminist blogs and they’ve always bugged me.
Anyway, I kind of want to do a series of opposite graphics. Like, a really metal looking t-rex saying in spiky, blood-dripping letters “Be polite to all you interact with” or a flaming shark saying “err on the side of apologizing if you think you may have hurt someone.” Fuck the “cutesy aggression” aesthetic. I want snarling, badass, compassionate etiquette.