rfa + v and saeran's reactions to mc being an animal foster parent ( someone who cares for animals until they get adopted ) and having at least five dogs and cats at any given time?
- literal actual heaven
- he loves going over to MC’s just to see the animals
- and mc too but. the animals oh my god
- he gets super attached to them and cries whenever one has to leave?
- like every single time MC tells him not to do that but. they are animals what can he do
- helps MC take care of them whenever he can
- she can do this. she has been through worse
- oh god the fur is everywhere
- MC how do you live like this?
- she always brings a lint roller to MC’s house and just cleans herself and MC often
- ok she does. love the animals. somewhat. they grew on her
- but she knows better than to get attached so remains a lil bit distant but still shows interest
- he’ll do anything for love
- but this is really on the border of no can do
- like he loves the animals! they’re cute and MC loves them plus it’s their job
- but damn
- his allergies are going batshit
- has to wear a medical mask to MC’s place because he would probably just drop dead right then and there otherwise
- still he’s sure that somehow everything will work out in the future
- he’s more than glad to accommodate his penthouse to MC’s job right away
- he just requests to make sure of two things:
- all cats neutered (for the sake of Ellizabeth 3rd) which is also something important so y'know
- to make sure nothing will harm Ellizabeth 3rd
- at first it seems like it will be difficult but for a house cat, Ellizabeth sure is social
- all the animals adore her and she gets sad when they go?
- Jumin is glad to see that both MC and Ellizabeth are happy so he’s glad too
- he just walks into MC’s place like
- this is it The Best Place on Earth
- lowkey wants to drag Vanderwood into the place to see them have a heart attack or something
- every single time he walks in all the animals tackle him and lick him all over the face
- finds it super hard not to get attached but? He’s also a master at not getting attached to people so he manages not to cry when the animals get adopted
- it’s nice. he really likes MC’s place
- most animals really help him feel at ease
- the animals seem to calm down with him around too?
- also the whole thing helps him a bit with the idea of letting go of people
- because he knows from a start that the animals will go one day so he sorta has to just enjoy the time he has y'know
- it just helps him in general and it makes MC super happy
- he thinks animals are neat but he’s not a super fan
- so he just tends to chill around the house and pets whatever sits on his lap
- at first he was super careful walking because what if he stepped on something he didn’t see?
- but he noticed that for some reason the animals always clear a path for him
- he likes it when small dogs come in because they fit perfectly in his lap and they make cute little puppy noises